What is one worthy of?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not talking about what we are born into, but when we die. If you are still sinning at the time of your death, then you don't belong to Christ and are neither righteous nor holy and will remain filthy forever in hell.

I'm not sure you believe that. You always talk about sins unto death and sins not unto death...

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not sure you believe that. You always talk about sins unto death and sins not unto death...

I do mean it, because God's word says so.

As long as you are walking in the Spirit and forgiving others their trespasses against you, your own trespasses (sins not unto death) are cleansed. 1 John 1:7; Matthew 6:14

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do mean it, because God's word says so.

As long as you are walking in the Spirit and forgiving others their trespasses against you, your own trespasses (sins not unto death) are cleansed. 1 John 1:7; Matthew 6:14

Okay. That's not what you said in your previous post though.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
No one who is outside the kingdom can live like thier within it because Jesus said we must be born again and anyone who isn't born again can not see God's truth or be awaken to it without the holy spirit..it's the holy spirit who awakens us and gives us life cause the spirit is life and it is truth and anyone not born again living outside the kingdom can't live that way until they enter it and see the truth first...etc
John 3 - "Ye must be born again" - is the key to so much...

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not talking about what we are born into, but when we die. If you are still sinning at the time of your death, then you don't belong to Christ and are neither righteous nor holy and will remain filthy forever in hell.

I don't understand you call yourself "Charismatic" but what you post sound like Catholicism. Paul explains:

1Co 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
1Co 3:12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
1Co 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

though Paul goes on about the defiling of the temple, it's absolutely stupid to think that God doesn't know who is for and who is against, in the first place.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Besides what's power and glory without rightouesness..that's just stupid..who exercises power and glory without rightouesness..that would be just pure deception and fraudulent on our part....not christlike at all...if one is gonna exercise some kind of power and glory one better make sure they exercise all three of them....

get with reality, Hitler had power and didn't do righteousness didn't he? or many others through out history that came into power.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't understand you call yourself "Charismatic" but what you post sound like Catholicism. Paul explains:

1Co 3:11 For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.
1Co 3:12 Now if any man build upon this foundation gold, silver, precious stones, wood, hay, stubble;
1Co 3:13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
1Co 3:14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
1Co 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

though Paul goes on about the defiling of the temple, it's absolutely stupid to think that God doesn't know who is for and who is against, in the first place.

1 John 3:
5 And you know that He was manifested to take away our sins, and in Him there is no sin. 6 Whoever abides in Him does not sin. Whoever sins has neither seen Him nor known Him.