If you want to try something a little different, I’d recommend a podcast about David Beckham. I came across it recently and ended up listening to a few episodes. I’m not even a huge football fan, but I found it pretty interesting.
It’s not just about football either. They talk about his life, his family, becoming famous, and some of the ups and downs he’s had over the years. There are also quite a few personal stories, which I liked because it makes him feel more like a normal person and not just a celebrity you see on TV.
I think it’s a good choice if you’re trying to broaden your horizons a bit. You might already know a lot about Beckham, but there are still plenty of things you probably haven’t heard before. I’d say give it a try and see if you like it. Even if it’s not your thing, you’ll probably find a few interesting stories in it.