What will we hold up to reply God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Loretta

Oct 29, 2015
God gives us many grace. For example healthy, happiness, life, family, and good job or study.
But......What will we hold up to reply God?
I feel so sad....Because I aware that I have nothing in my hands.

TopherNelson

Jan 11, 2015
Follow what God told you to do:

Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. 39 And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbor as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.
Matthew 22:37-40

justaname

Disciple of Jesus Christ
Mar 14, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Cheers davidnelson! I concur!

Sullivan

Nov 4, 2015
Matthew24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations; and then shall the end come. We should spread out the name of the Lord, which is pleasing to God.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As Stan said,
it's not about giving God anything...it's about obedience and faith.
Yet we as human beings wtheer we like it or not still at times try tp please Him through our works, its what the flesh is good at. We please God when we believe Him and have faith, it says" dad I love you nad trust you", its the greatest compliment we can Give Him.

In all His Love

B

brakelite

Interesting question. What can we offer God? What do we have that God desires? He wants us. Our loyalty. Our faithfulness. Our obedience. Our hearts and minds. The kingdom of heaven is like a "come as you are party". God doesn't want us to change our habits and lifestyles before we come to Him. He doesn't want us to do a 'self-improvement' program in order to impress Him or to come presenting ourselves as a man-made or self-made version of righteousness. He wants us as we are, but the great news is is that He will never leave us as we are. He will take what we offer Him, our hearts and minds, and make them His own...filling our minds with His own mind...filling our hearts with His own love...filling our lives with His own abundant life...lives filled with His righteousness...His holiness.
Submit all your talents...all your skills....all your ambitions...along with all the warts,uncleanliness,insufficiencies, shortcomings, and warped thinking, and let Him work a miracle and make you like Himself.