What will you do?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Semachiah

Apr 7, 2008
Shalom,Scripture references are from,the SET (Stone Edition Tanach) or the CJB (Complete Jewish Bible) for the OTand the PNT (Power New Testament) for the NT unless otherwise specified.Acts 20:7. And after sundown at the end of the Sabbath, with a service called Havdalah, when we gathered to break bread, Paul was speaking with them because he was planning to go on a journey the next day, and he was prolonging the message until midnight. 8. And there were many lamps in the upper room in which we were gathered. 9. And while a certain youth named Eutuchus was sitting in the window, as he became overwhelmed by deep sleep while Paul was discoursing more and more, he fell down from the third story window and was taken away dead. 10. But when Paul went down he fell upon him and after embracing him said, “Do not be troubled for his life is in him.” 11. And then he went up and broke bread and ate, talking for a long while until dawn, and then he left. 12. And they were leading the living child and they were greatly comforted."Ohhhh, but for the good ol days!""Ohhh, how I wish lived back...!""If only I had chosen to do that" or 'go there!'"Well that is was the early church did!"If you are more than about a week old you have probably heard these sayings before but have you ever really considered them in depth?Why are you here? Now?Why didn't you make this choice or that one?Why have things within our assemblies changed?Est 4:14 For if you fail to speak up now, relief and deliverance will come to the Jews from a different direction; but you and your father's family will perish. Who knows whether you didn't come into your royal position precisely for such a time as this."YHVH. YHVH has been moving things along. As we read in Genesis 1 HE is a creative GOD and as a CREATOR, HE is compelled from within HIS make-up to create. As HE creates things then, things continue to change! With foresight HE knew of your coming...Jer 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; before you were born, I separated you for myself. I have appointed you to be a prophet to the nations."Not only did HE know you before HE even formed or created you but HE knew how you would be different than the next person or the person(s) before you. HE knew of the changes that you would need and what it would take to get you to the place where HE needed or most greatly desired for you to be. This explains the changes in your world in order that HE might say...Rom 8:29. Because whom He knew beforehand (predestined), He appointed ahead of time, because they have the same form of the likeness of His Son, for He was Firstborn among many brothers:What is "the likeness of HIS Son?"If I remember correctly the KJV states that He is or was the "express image" of YHVH. In the PNT we read that this means...Hbr 1:3. He is the radiance of the glory and representation of His nature, and carries everything by the power in His word. After He made Himself purification for our sins, He sat at the right hand of the Majesty on high,He is the radiance of the glory and representation of His natureIn other words He represented YHVH and YHVH only. He did not show His own nature but only the nature or the desires or will of YHVH. He laid His own nature, His own desires or will down in order that He might represent HIS FATHER, our FATHER, perfectly. He laid His life down for another; YHVH!Luk 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. KJVSince this is what Y'SHUA did and we are created and/or being conformed in His likeness, into His image, then this is how YHVH has created us (YOU and me) as well. The circumstances (life) around us are different but the purpose is the same!Est 4:14 For if you fail to speak up now, relief and deliverance will come to the Jews from a different direction; but you and your father's family will perish. Who knows whether you didn't come into your royal position precisely for such a time as this."We have been made Priests and Kings of YHVH through Y'SHUA...Rev 1:5. and from Jesus Messiah, the Faithful Witness, Firstborn from the dead (Ps 89:27) and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To the One Who loves us and has loosed us from our sins (Ps 130:8, Is 40:2) by His blood, 6. and made us a kingdom, priests to His God and Father, (Ex 19:6, Is 61:6) to Him be the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen.By this we have "come into your (our) royal position precisely for such a time as this.It is YHVH's desire and HIS will for us to be here and now! HE has a reason, a timing for us to be here. HE didn't want us formed back in "the good ol days," HE has a purpose for us today!Acts 20:7. And after sundown at the end of the Sabbath, with a service called Havdalah, when we gathered to break bread, Paul was speaking with them because he was planning to go on a journey the next day, and he was prolonging the message until midnight. 8. And there were many lamps in the upper room in which we were gathered. 9. And while a certain youth named Eutuchus was sitting in the window, as he became overwhelmed by deep sleep while Paul was discoursing more and more, he fell down from the third story window and was taken away dead. 10. But when Paul went down he fell upon him and after embracing him said, “Do not be troubled for his life is in him.” 11. And then he went up and broke bread and ate, talking for a long while until dawn, and then he left. 12. And they were leading the living child and they were greatly comforted.If you lived in these days of ALL NIGHT services would you have found yourself to have been Eutuchus, the boy in the window? Would you have died in church?Have you ever died in a "church?"In many so-called churches this is precisely what is happening today! Many are there ALL THE TIME, in assemblies that have never changed, to no greater end than to die.Est 4:14 For if you fail to speak up now, relief and deliverance will come to the Jews from a different direction; but you and your father's family will perish. Who knows whether you didn't come into your royal position precisely for such a time as this."This is your time!YHVH has a purpose for you here and now!HE knew you before HE formed you and HE knew what HE wanted you to do for HIM that would be within the image of Y'SHUA and that is why HE has called you into HIS royal priesthood.You are here for such a time a this!What will you do?

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
(Semachiah;48874)
Shalom,Scripture references are from,the SET (Stone Edition Tanach) or the CJB (Complete Jewish Bible) for the OTand the PNT (Power New Testament) for the NT unless otherwise specified.Acts 20:7. And after sundown at the end of the Sabbath, with a service called Havdalah, when we gathered to break bread, Paul was speaking with them because he was planning to go on a journey the next day, and he was prolonging the message until midnight. 8. And there were many lamps in the upper room in which we were gathered. 9. And while a certain youth named Eutuchus was sitting in the window, as he became overwhelmed by deep sleep while Paul was discoursing more and more, he fell down from the third story window and was taken away dead. 10. But when Paul went down he fell upon him and after embracing him said, “Do not be troubled for his life is in him.” 11. And then he went up and broke bread and ate, talking for a long while until dawn, and then he left. 12. And they were leading the living child and they were greatly comforted."Ohhhh, but for the good ol days!""Ohhh, how I wish lived back...!""If only I had chosen to do that" or 'go there!'"Well that is was the early church did!"If you are more than about a week old you have probably heard these sayings before but have you ever really considered them in depth?Why are you here? Now?Why didn't you make this choice or that one?Why have things within our assemblies changed?Est 4:14 For if you fail to speak up now, relief and deliverance will come to the Jews from a different direction; but you and your father's family will perish. Who knows whether you didn't come into your royal position precisely for such a time as this."YHVH. YHVH has been moving things along. As we read in Genesis 1 HE is a creative GOD and as a CREATOR, HE is compelled from within HIS make-up to create. As HE creates things then, things continue to change! With foresight HE knew of your coming...Jer 1:5 "Before I formed you in the womb, I knew you; before you were born, I separated you for myself. I have appointed you to be a prophet to the nations."Not only did HE know you before HE even formed or created you but HE knew how you would be different than the next person or the person(s) before you. HE knew of the changes that you would need and what it would take to get you to the place where HE needed or most greatly desired for you to be. This explains the changes in your world in order that HE might say...Rom 8:29. Because whom He knew beforehand (predestined), He appointed ahead of time, because they have the same form of the likeness of His Son, for He was Firstborn among many brothers:What is "the likeness of HIS Son?"If I remember correctly the KJV states that He is or was the "express image" of YHVH. In the PNT we read that this means...Hbr 1:3. He is the radiance of the glory and representation of His nature, and carries everything by the power in His word. After He made Himself purification for our sins, He sat at the right hand of the Majesty on high,He is the radiance of the glory and representation of His natureIn other words He represented YHVH and YHVH only. He did not show His own nature but only the nature or the desires or will of YHVH. He laid His own nature, His own desires or will down in order that He might represent HIS FATHER, our FATHER, perfectly. He laid His life down for another; YHVH!Luk 22:42 Saying, Father, if thou be willing, remove this cup from me: nevertheless not my will, but thine, be done. KJVSince this is what Y'SHUA did and we are created and/or being conformed in His likeness, into His image, then this is how YHVH has created us (YOU and me) as well. The circumstances (life) around us are different but the purpose is the same!Est 4:14 For if you fail to speak up now, relief and deliverance will come to the Jews from a different direction; but you and your father's family will perish. Who knows whether you didn't come into your royal position precisely for such a time as this."We have been made Priests and Kings of YHVH through Y'SHUA...Rev 1:5. and from Jesus Messiah, the Faithful Witness, Firstborn from the dead (Ps 89:27) and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To the One Who loves us and has loosed us from our sins (Ps 130:8, Is 40:2) by His blood, 6. and made us a kingdom, priests to His God and Father, (Ex 19:6, Is 61:6) to Him be the glory and the power forever and ever. Amen.By this we have "come into your (our) royal position precisely for such a time as this.It is YHVH's desire and HIS will for us to be here and now! HE has a reason, a timing for us to be here. HE didn't want us formed back in "the good ol days," HE has a purpose for us today!Acts 20:7. And after sundown at the end of the Sabbath, with a service called Havdalah, when we gathered to break bread, Paul was speaking with them because he was planning to go on a journey the next day, and he was prolonging the message until midnight. 8. And there were many lamps in the upper room in which we were gathered. 9. And while a certain youth named Eutuchus was sitting in the window, as he became overwhelmed by deep sleep while Paul was discoursing more and more, he fell down from the third story window and was taken away dead. 10. But when Paul went down he fell upon him and after embracing him said, “Do not be troubled for his life is in him.” 11. And then he went up and broke bread and ate, talking for a long while until dawn, and then he left. 12. And they were leading the living child and they were greatly comforted.If you lived in these days of ALL NIGHT services would have found yourself to have been Eutuchus, the boy in the window? Would you have died in church?In many so-called churches this is precisely what is happening today! Many are there ALL THE TIME, in assemblies that have never changed, to no greater end than to die.Est 4:14 For if you fail to speak up now, relief and deliverance will come to the Jews from a different direction; but you and your father's family will perish. Who knows whether you didn't come into your royal position precisely for such a time as this."This is your time!YHVH has a purpose for you here and now!HE knew you before HE formed you and HE knew what HE wanted you to do for HIM that would be within the image of Y'SHUA and that is why HE has called you into HIS royal priesthood.You are here for such a time a this!What will you do?
I will follow this simple instruction sent by The Holy Ghost who reveals the knowledge of all things good and evil: Let that therefore abide in you, which ye have heard from the beginning. If that which ye have heard from the beginning shall remain in you, ye also shall continue in the Son, and in the Father. It's simple really and God intended for us to understand.For God is not the author of confusion, but of peace, as in all churches of the saints.For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

Semachiah

Apr 7, 2008
Shalom,I must question whether you actually read the post? If you did then I really fail to see how you arrived at this answer from what was posted. It is not that it is totally off course but it really does not flow from what I have stated as far as I can tell. Maybe I'm just the one confused here??????

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
I am laking an understanding of your post. I guess it went over my head and my reply is really all I know to do with what I've been given except to profit for the Lord with it, which goes back to keeping what I've heard from the beginning. I'm not sure what you mean by the question because I can't understand what would prompt me to do anything. Sorry if I have offended you I just never have seen some of these things you mentioned and do not understand them.

Learning

Dec 12, 2007
I pray that God corrects me and whatever purpose(s) I am here for He conveys to me to the point I can hear Him. Right now I feel I have failed in all areas.

Semachiah

Apr 7, 2008
Shalom,Actually as I back up, I find that as I stated I am the one who is confused! Sorry!I just finished making a new post and I still had it on my mind as I read you post and they are definitely different.Thus accept my appology for not taking my time and for "assuming" that your response was to the new post without verifying that issue.

archierieus

May 5, 2008
(Learning;48893)
I pray that God corrects me and whatever purpose(s) I am here for He conveys to me to the point I can hear Him. Right now I feel I have failed in all areas.
Don't be discouraged, Learning. "All have sinned, and fallen short of the glory of God." He delights in forgiving, and the past has been washed away in the blood of Jesus. Jesus will help you and strengthen you. Give your will, your desires, your life to Him, and He will make you "more than conquerors" through Him. You are accepted by the Father in Christ, and in Christ, you are complete.Dave

Semachiah

Apr 7, 2008
Shalom,Is this the time YHVH has purposed for you?Is this time HE created for you to become an "active, useful possibly even aggressive member of HIS family?Whatever the purpose this is your time![In many so-called churches this is precisely what is happening today! Many are there ALL THE TIME, in assemblies that have never changed, to no greater end than to die."Is this where you find yourself?Are you simply existing to die or are you actively seeking YHVH and to find HIS purpose for your life?2Ch 7:14 If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.What and how are you seeking?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
It's a personal name for the Heavenly Father. But it is truly spelt YHWH, they did the V because of the sound, but I have no problem at all.

cronnie36

May 3, 2008
I don't mean to say your heart isn't in the right place but I firmly believe in the name of Jesus. The scripture places alot of emphasis on this and here are some verses I've found among many that seem to place His name very highly:These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.Now we command you, brethren, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ, that ye withdraw yourselves from every brother that walketh disorderly, and not after the tradition which he received of us.That the name of our Lord Jesus Christ may be glorified in you, and ye in him, according to the grace of our God and the Lord Jesus Christ.And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father.Wherefore God also hath highly exalted him, and given him a name which is above every name: According to this His name is above even the name you call Him, which I've never seen nor do I understand. Why have a personal term for Jesus as His salvation is offered to all? The scripture is of no private interpretation and His name is clear to all. If His name is as important as scripture says then I am gonna say that it's wrong to change it and it probably upsets the God who ultimately gave Him His name. I would take this advice not because I give it but because of all the scripture that mentions the importance of the name of our Lord and it must be pleasing to Him to hear each man pronounce it in His own language. But to change it seems blasphemous.

Semachiah

Apr 7, 2008
Shalom,YHVH is actually the more correct version. JEHOVAH or YAHWEH in Hebrew would be YHVH because the vowels are not pronounced in an attempt to keep the people from using the name of G_D in sin. There is no "J" or "W" in Hebrew so YEHOVAH would be the closest to being accurate as one can determine. I say this because no one actually knows what vowels go in there since they have not been used for centuries. The actual personal name for G_D is HASHEM but I realize that no one but another Orthodox Jew is likely to know that. I don't actually like reading G_D but it is more commonly known. Out of respect to YHVH and my father I use YHVH when I write and in most cases I use GOD when I speak.Y'HOVAH is another spelling but rarely ever used except in Eastern European countries.I may as well state that I do not often use JESUS except when speaking either. His name was Y'SHUA and that is what you will see me write unless I am quoted what someone else has written. Why? When I am in another country they attempt to say my name as we do here they do not change it as the KJV interpreters did. This then is what I do with Y'SHUA.