What would Jesus do

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If HE came to this world today?

He would travel the highways and byways, seeking the lost, He would be in the taverns and pubs, with the lonely and the sinners, in the brothels comforting the hookers and the whores, in the hospitals healing the sick, amongst the destitute, feeding them and comforting them, always with the lost, for its them who need Him, And if He went to church, waht would He do, He would toss over the cd and dvd tables, throw out the books and rosary beeds, and then

Mat 21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Then He would walk into the hall, tear down the idols, of the saints, pull down the crucifix which is an idol, turn to the pastors and the preachers and declare,

Mat 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
Mat 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
Mat 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Then to the people

Jer 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

Mat 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Who would you listen to, men or Christ, who will you follow, in whom is your faith, is religion greater then Christ, can religion save you ??

In His Love

Jae

May 14, 2011
Sometimes I wonder where in the world Jesus would choose if He returned today. Would he come back to the same towns and country where he lived before? Or would he be in Europe or America or somewhere completely different?

banjo71

May 9, 2011
IL
If HE came to this world today?

He would travel the highways and byways, seeking the lost, He would be in the taverns and pubs, with the lonely and the sinners, in the brothels comforting the hookers and the whores, in the hospitals healing the sick, amongst the destitute, feeding them and comforting them, always with the lost, for its them who need Him, And if He went to church, waht would He do, He would toss over the cd and dvd tables, throw out the books and rosary beeds, and then

Mat 21:13 And said unto them, It is written, My house shall be called the house of prayer; but ye have made it a den of thieves.

Then He would walk into the hall, tear down the idols, of the saints, pull down the crucifix which is an idol, turn to the pastors and the preachers and declare,

Mat 23:13 But woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye shut up the kingdom of heaven against men: for ye neither go in yourselves, neither suffer ye them that are entering to go in.
Mat 23:14 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye devour widows' houses, and for a pretence make long prayer: therefore ye shall receive the greater damnation.
Mat 23:15 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves.

Then to the people

Jer 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

Mat 23:37 O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, thou that killest the prophets, and stonest them which are sent unto thee, how often would I have gathered thy children together, even as a hen gathereth her chickens under her wings, and ye would not!

Who would you listen to, men or Christ, who will you follow, in whom is your faith, is religion greater then Christ, can religion save you ??

In His Love

What would Jesus do if he came to earth today?

Jesus would appear in glory to judge the nations. He would set up His kingdom here on earth. We're waiting for him!