When will Satan be Cast Out ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
5 days before Passover Use the old Hebrew Calendar to calculate this. Be reminded of the time in Prophecy we're living in. Being that we are the generation of the Fig Tree, look for Satan to be Cast Soon.

John 12:1 Then Jesus six days before the Passover came to Bethany where Lazarus was which had been dead whom he raised from the dead. John 12:12 On the next day much people that were come to the feast when they heard that Jesus was coming to Jerusalem. This verse tells us it's now 5 days before Passover. John 12:31 Now is the judgment of this world: now shall the prince of this world be cast out.

Jesus telling us here on this day Satan will be cast out. He was speaking of the end times 5 days before Passover.

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the monument you cast him out by the Holy Spirit from your life, and realize it. he's a deceiver, and when one realized that they have power over him, he will sit on your throne of conciseness until then. for he rules on "fear" for hence he is called a roaring lion. get rid of the old lion and allow the TRUE LION, the King rule in your Life.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hes already out. hes finnished hes nothing and has no power nothing weasel. why do we continue to give him a voice. If only we could ban all posts that talk about the loser. Give him no foot hold I dont even give him a capitol letter. hes a zero who is out since years.

Reactions: 101G

Eastgate

May 13, 2017
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hes already out. hes finnished hes nothing and has no power nothing weasel. why do we continue to give him a voice. If only we could ban all posts that talk about the loser. Give him no foot hold I dont even give him a capitol letter. hes a zero who is out since years.
Satan's evil spirit is out at this time. De facto, in fullness and actuality, he is not. Not yet. But he will be.
2nd Thess 2:2-4 describes events just before the return of Christ. That is when he is cast out. And its not about giving him a voice - we cannot just ban all posts that talk about the loser (which he is). God wants us to understand our enemy and his method of operation. We are at war with Satan. You'd be foolish to think otherwise. You don't go to war against an enemy without trying to learn what you can of them, no matter how evil they are. It prepares you and sharpens your mind. I'm not suggesting one make a life-long study of the devil - but to pretend he does not exist is the wrong thing to do. In fact, its probably what he wants. Remember, he's not coming here before Christ's return claiming to be himself (Satan); he will be claiming to be God.

Job

Feb 5, 2014
somewhere
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
to pretend he does not exist is the wrong thing to do. In fact, its probably what he wants. Remember, he's not coming here before Christ's return claiming to be himself (Satan); he will be claiming to be God.
This is true. As we speak, he is preparing the world for his entrance....as the All Mighty.

buddyt

May 23, 2017
oneonta al. USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So what happens when that happens? And where is Satan being cast out from?
Job
We know he's behind Jesus. Being held by Michael.
We are the generation of the Fig Tree Matthew 24:32

I believe Satan will first be telling people to jump in his wagon. I HAVE COME TO RAPTURE YOU AWAY. WORSHOP ME FOR I AM HIM. This lie will aid him in his deception of himself.

He has but a short time. Revelation 9:5 He has 5 (FIVE) months. As it is written. Matthew 24:22