WHere are His children

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I really would like to know, where they are ,

Mat_19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

al li see are pharisses, men of reknown, scholars, preachers teachers, where are His children,

Mat 19:13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.

and why is it the religious always seek to keep them from Him.

Mat_18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

but I see it all the time.

Dont be one of the foolish virgins you dont have much time

Waiting on him

Dec 21, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I really would like to know, where they are ,

Mat_19:14 But Jesus said, Suffer little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for of such is the kingdom of heaven.

al li see are pharisses, men of reknown, scholars, preachers teachers, where are His children,

Mat 19:13 Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should put his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.

and why is it the religious always seek to keep them from Him.

Mat_18:6 But whoso shall offend one of these little ones which believe in me, it were better for him that a millstone were hanged about his neck, and that he were drowned in the depth of the sea.

but I see it all the time.

Dont be one of the foolish virgins you dont have much time
In the first epistle of John chapter 2 we see that we begin as children and grow to become fathers.