Where are you with Christ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I am not an unbeliever. Christ does not give understanding to the unbeliever.
There is one God and Christ is his son. Read my question carefully
You said
This in not a trick question or an attempt by a non believer to undermine another persons belief.
Here is what you said.
This looks very like you are saying you are a non believer.

If you knew when you read my post that you had no answer then why bother to attempt to answer me?
I never said I had no answer. If I had no answer how could I reply?

As I stated plainly I am seeking others to commune with who have ALSO been enlightened by the promised helper.
I have now read it carefully again and I dont see you saying you want to commune with the enlightened. Cool if you could quote that.
I dont see it.

God said quite plainly many shall believe they have the mind of Christ but will be turned away in the end. The helper is given to assist those who will not be turned away. If you have the helper then you can answer what I have asked.
And now you are talking nonsense. Yes Holy Ghost will help and lead us unto all knowleadge. But Its not at you beck and call.
I never even asked fior the answer as this is pretty dumb.
I could ask you a question and you will not be back with the answer next week. If you think I a=m going to waste my time asking God for answers to join your little club. Nah. I dont need to know that. Why dont you sign up for the 1v1 debate with me on healing. And if God is giving you all the answers to what I ask how cool would that be and so benificial to all in here.

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
I see a bit of fear in the forum tonight. I seen Tripp tell hes a satanist. All the replys showed me nothing but fear and dread of one man, lol. I could care nothing of satan and sleep just fine. Me and my family are walking with God. we dont fear nothing. Got no house insurance and never had for 30 years. It all depends on your mind set. I dont fear satan and hardly would I mention him. I fear God and love Him. I know who I am in Christ. I knwo my created value. I am a joint aire with Jesus He loves me I am very secure. I dont ask were are you Jesus when something comes against me. I know where He is. If you are spooked with one man. You need time alone with daddy in the secret place. He will reavel His love for you in a special way. we all lacking. were all thinking bible knowledge is the answer. Its all about relationship and nothing else. I dont fear if one of the kids are late . I would not jump oh God (fear) if one of them were in an accident. We need to learn to trust with out fear. Yall living in fear. Yall thinking God why you let this happen yall need to stop it.
No fear No surrender. Jeus Love ya man.

I can't wait until we start observing all the images stored in Christ during the next generation. It will be awesome without Lucifer around to give us all those "good and evil" images that we're used to seeing in this generation. And those images that human beings get in their minds to build with their hands won't exist either. Can you imagine experiencing life without ever having to work with your hands?

Reactions: Sword

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You say it isn't a test, but isn't it?

can you point out where I said it is not a test?
This is absolutely a test.
Woman was taken out of man and brought to him. Same as Christ side was pierced and brought forth blood and water.

The one has nothing to do with the other.

Woman was taken from man(Adam and Eve), the same way those that belong in Christ(His bride) were taken out of Christ and are called unto Him

those that belong to Christ have never and will never be "taken out of him"

a Woman, a bride, becoming a helpmate in servitude, love and grace and surrender...always in subjection to THE Husband and His will and not her own. Subjection to her husbands(Christ) advancement and not her own. Not sure if that is the answer you seek.

The orderliness of God's architecture is without question there is of course a decending order but this is not the significance of why Eve was formed in the manner that was written.

But now I ask you...what is the significance of Christ saying to those in Matthew 7? "And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity." in relation to Man and Woman in Genesis? Is that possibly the answer you seek?

Matthew 7 has no bearing on Genesis, it does however, have a bearing on pointing out that there are many who are convinced that they walk with God. Those who walk with God will have the helper and it is these people I seek to commune with.

Matt 7:14Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This looks very like you are saying you are a non believer.

Here is exactly what I said "This in not a trick question or an attempt by a non believer to undermine another persons belief."
A) This is not a trick question OR
B) an attempt by a non believer to undermine another persons belief.

So lets review "this is not" is a statement that what follows it is not true. We could refer to the meanings of each of the individual words if you are still having a problem with its contextual usage.

I never said I had no answer. If I had no answer how could I reply?

A reply does not constitute nor is the equivalent of the correct answer

I have now read it carefully again and I dont see you saying you want to commune with the enlightened. Cool if you could quote that. I dont see it.

Amazing. Here it is again in the same plain English;
"I seek to commune with others that The father has opened his understanding to."

And now you are talking nonsense. Yes Holy Ghost will help and lead us unto all knowleadge. But Its not at you beck and call.I never even asked fior the answer as this is pretty dumb.
I could ask you a question and you will not be back with the answer next week. If you think I a=m going to waste my time asking God for answers to join your little club. Nah. I dont need to know that. Why dont you sign up for the 1v1 debate with me on healing. And if God is giving you all the answers to what I ask how cool would that be and so benificial to all in here.

You would not be who I am seeking as it is plain that you do not know what the Father has plainly offered to all;

Matt 7:7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? 10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

I seek no debate. I seek only to find the presence of any others who have the helper.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If any here do walk with Christ then you should have the spirit of truth and the spirit could answer a simple question for me again: What is the rationale for why the 'woman' was formed in the manner that was written in Genesis?
I must ask the question, why would you ask that question??? Its quiet plain that God has given us all a bit of the puzzle. Alone we see one tiny bit, together we all can see the whole. And if you are as you say you are, than you know many will mock you, thats why so few wil lwrite. christians can get quiet bad at times.

But I do agree with you. My dad said teh Lord told Him that 10% of chritians would make it to heavnhe, i honsetly believe it would be a lot less. Religion has done nothing to promoting teh truth and sending people to God or Jesus. But than He does have His precious Jewels.

Mal 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.

That I do know to be true foer that I have seeing.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Christ does not give understanding to the unbeliever.
And this is totally wrong./
You would not be who I am seeking as it is plain that you do not know what the Father has plainly offered to all;
Here is exactly what I said "This in not a trick question or an attempt by a non believer to undermine another persons belief."
A) This is not a trick question OR
B) an attempt by a non believer to undermine another persons belief.

So lets review "this is not" is a statement that what follows it is not true. We could refer to the meanings of each of the individual words if you are still having a problem with its contextual usage.

A reply does not constitute nor is the equivalent of the correct answer

Amazing. Here it is again in the same plain English;
"I seek to commune with others that The father has opened his understanding to."

Matt 7:7Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you: 8For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened. 9Or what man is there of you, whom if his son ask bread, will he give him a stone? 10Or if he ask a fish, will he give him a serpent? 11If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children, how much more shall your Father which is in heaven give good things to them that ask him?

I seek no debate. I seek only to find the presence of any others who have the helper.
So If I dont have the helper why do the sick get heald when I lay hands on them?

eldios

May 20, 2017
California
Faith
Country
United States
I know of a christian who found Christ. I wish more would.

They will but not until after their bodies die.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
They will but not until after their bodies die.

John 5:
25: "Truly, truly, I say to you, the hour is coming, and now is, when the dead will hear the voice of the Son of God, and those who hear will live.
26: For as the Father has life in himself, so he has granted the Son also to have life in himself,
27: and has given him authority to execute judgment, because he is the Son of man.
28: Do not marvel at this; for the hour is coming when all who are in the tombs will hear his voice.
We were dead and now live why because we heard it already.

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I must ask the question, why would you ask that question??? Its quiet plain that God has given us all a bit of the puzzle. Alone we see one tiny bit, together we all can see the whole. And if you are as you say you are, than you know many will mock you, thats why so few will write. Christians can get quiet bad at times.

The question concerns a pivotal understanding of the Father.
God may give various understandings to each individual as they may ask for his guidance, this is a truth however, anyone who has the spirit of truth can ask the question I pose and if you have the helper there can be only one answer given.
There have always been mockers, they have no power over God or those he has gathered for his Son.
True Christians cannot be bad, they follow the ways of the Son and will always do their best to please the will of the Father and they will have the helper to guide them on their way.

But I do agree with you. My dad said the Lord told Him that 10% of Christians would make it to heaven, I honestly believe it would be a lot less. Religion has done nothing to promoting the truth and sending people to God or Jesus. But then He does have His precious Jewels.
Mal 3:17 And they shall be mine, saith the LORD of hosts, in that day when I make up my jewels; and I will spare them, as a man spareth his own son that serveth him.
That I do know to be true from that I have been seeing.

If the 10% concept is true then the other 90% were not really Christians. From my own observations you would be correct that it will be a lot less. Religions have been a tool of satan to lead astray those who are willing to believe the traditions of men. Each version of Christianity even from its early times has been based on the interpretations of those who assert they are the only ones who make a proper interpretation of God's intent.
Catholicism was the first to institute and enforce its interpretation on the people and by their interpretations they cause many to break the commandments of the Father. Believing that an earthly institution possesses God's truth is where most fail in their pursuit of perfection.

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So If I don't have the helper why do the sick get healed when I lay hands on them?

Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Our interaction is done. We have no point of connection.

Sword

Nov 13, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Matthew 7:21 Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven. 22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works? 23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

Our interaction is done. We have no point of connection.
What are you the prophet of doom Just as well we have Father Son and Holy Ghost dwelling inside us.
You seem to think Its You God Jesus and the Holy Ghost. Stop that nonsense.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Believing that an earthly institution possesses God's truth is where most fail in their pursuit of perfection.
it is hard to imagine the world of even 500 years ago, when a profession of belief was required, upon pain of death, and fealty to the church with it. We are witnessing right now a quite singular event, at least in Christendom, wherein 65 million + have left organized religion now, in developed countries.

So i think this speaks to your point, as i doubt that most of these have abandoned seeking God.

Reactions: Sword

KBCid

Dec 22, 2011
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it is hard to imagine the world of even 500 years ago, when a profession of belief was required, upon pain of death, and fealty to the church with it. We are witnessing right now a quite singular event, at least in Christendom, wherein 65 million + have left organized religion now, in developed countries. So i think this speaks to your point, as i doubt that most of these have abandoned seeking God.

We are all gods since we came from God and it is becoming clear to many that seeking answers from the created rather than the Creator is foolishness in the highest degree. God gives levels of enlightenment to those who he chooses based on their intent. There have been a great many throughout history who have left the accepted religious institutions of their times because they have been enlightened by the Father to see the errors of those paths. The only difference now is that there is a better method of tracking in place to reveal it.

Romans 13:8 Owe no man any thing, but to love one another: for he that loveth another hath fulfilled the law.
9 For this, Thou shalt not commit adultery, Thou shalt not kill, Thou shalt not steal, Thou shalt not bear false witness, Thou shalt not covet; and if there be any other commandment, it is briefly comprehended in this saying, namely, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.
10 Love worketh no ill to his neighbour: therefore love is the fulfilling of the law.
11 And that, knowing the time, that now it is high time to awake out of sleep: for now is our salvation nearer than when we believed.
12 The night is far spent, the day is at hand: let us therefore cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light.
13 Let us walk honestly, as in the day; not in rioting and drunkenness, not in chambering and wantonness, not in strife and envying.
14 But put ye on the Lord Jesus Christ, and make not provision for the flesh, to fulfil the lusts thereof.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I see many here professing to walk with Christ which would indeed be an admirable thing to accomplish but consider this;

John 14:16 And I will pray the Father, and he shall give you another Comforter, that he may abide with you for ever; 17 Even the Spirit of truth; whom the world cannot receive, because it seeth him not, neither knoweth him: but ye know him; for he dwelleth with you, and shall be in you.

If any here do walk with Christ then you should have the spirit of truth and the spirit could answer a simple question for me again: What is the rationale for why the 'woman' was formed in the manner that was written in Genesis?

This in not a trick question or an attempt by a non believer to undermine another persons belief. If the Spirit of truth abides here then the correct answer will be given. If the correct answer doesn't occur then I will not reveal it either. I seek to commune with others that The father has opened his understanding to.

Thank you for your time

You assume you have the correct answer.

Stranger

the_sign

Jul 15, 2015
The one has nothing to do with the other.
Only if you do not believe in Jesus Christ; the wound in Christ's side has been seen by many for thousands of years as symbolic of Christ's Church, the Bride of Christ.