Where did sin originate from?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
May God have mercy upon your wicked mouth and your ignorant assumptions.
I forgive you for your wickedness toward me and your mishandling of scriptures. But you will burn for your ignorant assumptions against the plain word of God.

The "devil" sins from the beginning.

Obviously that was ADAM because THAT is who the first sin came from. Scriptures (again) say that sin came into the world by man.

That one man was ADAM. He is the father of sin. The "devil", for you "simpletons".

(Rom 5:12)

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

You deny that. You also throw in your private interpretation that sin existed prior to Adam sinning. How ignorant and dishonest can you get?? You are a double false prophet. May you be rebuked as the ass forbade the madness of Baalim. You are no different.

As you quoted, Jesus "destroyed him who had the power of death, that is the devil".

WHO?

The flesh that Jesus overcame! What is wrong with you?

That is why Jesus had to partake of sinful flesh, so that He could overcome temptation and through death, destroy the devil.

Do you understand yet????

What is wrong with you?

You don't have a clue as to what you're talking about, and it's obvious you don't care if you continue to remain in Biblical ignorance. Go ask your Pre-trib Secret Rapture preachers about it. You'll be surprised that some of them know the Scriptures on this matter of when Satan first sinned prior to Adam and Eve.

The king of Tyrus WAS NOT an "anointed cherub that covereth". A cherub is a HEAVENLY BEING. God is talking Satan here, using "the king of Tyrus" as a symbolic type...

Ezek 28:12-19
12 Son of man, take up a lamentation upon the king of Tyrus, and say unto him, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.
13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.
14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee so: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.
15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.
16 By the multitude of thy merchandise they have filled the midst of thee with violence, and thou hast sinned: therefore I will cast thee as profane out of the mountain of God: and I will destroy thee, O covering cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire.
17 Thine heart was lifted up because of thy beauty, thou hast corrupted thy wisdom by reason of thy brightness: I will cast thee to the ground, I will lay thee before kings, that they may behold thee.
18 Thou hast defiled thy sanctuaries by the multitude of thine iniquities, by the iniquity of thy traffick; therefore will I bring forth a fire from the midst of thee, it shall devour thee, and I will bring thee to ashes upon the earth in the sight of all them that behold thee.
19 All they that know thee among the people shall be astonished at thee: thou shalt be a terror, and never shalt thou be any more.
(KJV)

Same thing here, the king of Babylon used as a symbolic type for Satan...

Isa 14:12-15
12 How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!
13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.
15 Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.
(KJV)

This is why Apostle John declared that the devil sinneth from the beginning. The devil (Satan) had already... done that above BEFORE tempting Adam and Eve in God's Garden. And for those with eyes to see, and ears to hear, that same sin is what the devil is coming to do again in our near future during the "great tribulation" our Lord Jesus mentioned. That's who the Antichrist will be, here on earth, proclaiming himself as God, working miracles to trick many into thinking he is God. And that event is specially prepared for those who listen to men's doctrines today instead of God in His Word.

Stan

Jul 19, 2012
Calgary, Alberta, CA.
May God have mercy upon your wicked mouth and your ignorant assumptions.
I forgive you for your wickedness toward me and your mishandling of scriptures. But you will burn for your ignorant assumptions against the plain word of God.

The "devil" sins from the beginning.

Obviously that was ADAM because THAT is who the first sin came from. Scriptures (again) say that sin came into the world by man.

That one man was ADAM. He is the father of sin. The "devil", for you "simpletons".

(Rom 5:12)

Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned:

You deny that. You also throw in your private interpretation that sin existed prior to Adam sinning. How ignorant and dishonest can you get?? You are a double false prophet. May you be rebuked as the ass forbade the madness of Baalim. You are no different.

As you quoted, Jesus "destroyed him who had the power of death, that is the devil".

WHO?

The flesh that Jesus overcame! What is wrong with you?

That is why Jesus had to partake of sinful flesh, so that He could overcome temptation and through death, destroy the devil.

Do you understand yet????

What is wrong with you?

I see you are practising more of your "sinless" ways Whitestone. The temerity of some is just plain amazing.

The bottom line is; whoever suggests that Adam was not the originator of sin bears false witness against the Written record of the Word of God and IS satan by doing so. Only death awaits such a man.

So Paul is bearing false witness against the Word of God and is Satan.

1 Timothy 2:14
And Adam was not the one deceived; it was the woman who was deceived and became a sinner.

WOW! How did you get to be so old and so misinformed?

whitestone

Apr 3, 2011
Gold Beach Oregon
Yes, well stan and veteran, I can see who your father is and why you think you know so much about him. You can have your devil and your sin. It is a fitting fetish for you both. I shake the dust off my feet where the Son of Peace does not dwell.

bye