WHERE IS TRUTH?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
By all means challenge them, but most of Paul's statement are clear and do not require wild interpretations.

lol! Tell that to the myriads of denominations/sects that exist within the name, Christianity!

Tell that to Peter who said this:

2 Pet 3.15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. 16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

I have in fact corrected a good part of what you said.

You have corrected nothing that I'm aware of. Perhaps you have an active imagination or are solipsistic, and can only see things out of your own reflection?

I have not talked myself into issues, I have been responding to you.

You've been advertising yourself, brother. You are not only egotistical--you're not honest with yourself.

Since my favorite churches are Holy Ghost churches, I cannot see how you would come to that opinion.

A lot of troubled people visit Holy Ghost churches.

I have told you before my beliefs come from NT scriptures....Well because, I am a Christion.

You seem to have aberrant beliefs, and improperly represent the Law.

I have said a lot up to now, mostly to correct you. Where are the scriptures that back you up.

Again, you have corrected me on nothing, except that I was surprised to learn you're not a liberal. You say you're the farthest thing away from a liberal, but I'm still not sure whether you should be categorized as a liberal, a cultist, or just an egomaniac?

You can twist the scriptures but can I say you have twisted them....you have not produced enough to know for sure.

I haven't twisted the Scriptures at all. If all you want to do is throw quips at me, to make yourself feel smarter, I'm not interested any longer. You seem unteachable, wanting to be everybody's teacher. You think you're the smartest man in every room, instead of viewing the Church as a family. You talk big, but look very, very small.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, if you want to discuss anything anymore with me, let go of your big ego and leave personal issues aside. Just discuss the issues. In your case, color commentary doesn't make things interesting--it just sours relationships.

I'll be happy to discuss the Judaism thing, and I'm well-equipped. But you're boorish, brother. You need to adjust your view to look to God, rather than to yourself. It will bring you down a few pegs.

And please don't confuse "disagreement" with "correction." Just because you disagree with something I say does *not* mean you've "corrected" me! Until you actually prove that your position is correct, your disagreement is nothing more than a possibly new error.

Last edited:

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
2 Pet 3.15 Bear in mind that our Lord’s patience means salvation, just as our dear brother Paul also wrote you with the wisdom that God gave him. 16 He writes the same way in all his letters, speaking in them of these matters. His letters contain some things that are hard to understand, which ignorant and unstable people distort, as they do the other Scriptures, to their own destruction.

So you use this to justify writing off Paul? LOL "I am sick and tired of smart guys!" Paul is the most intelligent of the Apostles. Writing off intelligent people is probably not the most "intelligent" thing to do. If you need help with Paul's writings, I will be glad to assist.

You have corrected nothing that I'm aware of.

Because you are oblivious.

A lot of troubled people visit Holy Ghost churches.

I have no troubles.

You seem to have aberrant beliefs, and improperly represent the Law.

My beliefs are inline with the New Testament. Inline with Christ, inline with the Apostles.
Again, you have corrected me on nothing, except that I was surprised to learn you're not a liberal. You say you're the farthest thing away from a liberal, but I'm still not sure whether you should be categorized as a liberal, a cultist, or just an egomaniac?

Do you consider that the people that are reading this are wondering what you are.....I mean besides a Troll.

I haven't twisted the Scriptures at all. If all you want to do is throw quips at me, to make yourself feel smarter, I'm not interested any longer. You seem unteachable, wanting to be everybody's teacher. You think you're the smartest man in every room, instead of viewing the Church as a family. You talk big, but look very, very small.

Well I was wondering but like I said you have not produced many scriptures to support your point....if you have one.

Brother, if you want to discuss anything anymore with me, let go of your big ego and leave personal issues aside. Just discuss the issues. In your case, color commentary doesn't make things interesting--it just sours relationships.

I'll be happy to discuss the Judaism thing, and I'm well-equipped. But you're boorish, brother. You need to adjust your view to look to God, rather than to yourself. It will bring you down a few pegs.

I do not have any pressings interest in discussing anything with you. But if your not going to address the topic of the thread you need to PM me so as not to bore others. Third request.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you use this to justify writing off Paul? LOL "I am sick and tired of smart guys!" Paul is the most intelligent of the Apostles. Writing off intelligent people is probably not the most "intelligent" thing to do. If you need help with Paul's writings, I will be glad to assist.

As I said, until you lay off the "personal commentary," I'm not interested in anything you have to say. You've already riled up a staff member on the other thread, and have gotten me entangled in that. It isn't a pleasant thing for me. I have less problem than some of these forum leaders with the "bickering," but I have to submit to them, and respect them for what they're trying to do. Let's keep it peaceable from now on, and we can discuss?

Because you are oblivious.
I have no troubles.
My beliefs are inline with the New Testament. Inline with Christ, inline with the Apostles.
Do you consider that the people that are reading this are wondering what you are.....I mean besides a Troll.
Well I was wondering but like I said you have not produced many scriptures to support your point....if you have one.
I do not have any pressings interest in discussing anything with you. But if your not going to address the topic of the thread you need to PM me so as not to bore others. Third request.

I have no interest in discussing *anything* with you, by any means whatsoever, with your interest in insulting personal commentary. I ordinarily have no problem with it. But there are too many "flames" in it. Get back to me when you wish to be more respectful? I love real discussions--not adversarial, sour grapes, arguments that go no further than name-calling. I don't mind a little "emotional attachment" to a particular position, or a free exercise of "frustration" over someone not getting it. But there's something eating at you, and I don't consider it my job to try to fix whatever it is.

The topic of the thread is concerned with your view of the Law. Instead of claiming you've "corrected me," why don't you explain what it is exactly that you think you've "corrected?" And I'll ask you the 4th, 5th, and 6th times: Leave out the Personal Commentary! ;)

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, until you lay off the "personal commentary," I'm not interested in anything you have to say. You've already riled up a staff member on the other thread, and have gotten me entangled in that. It isn't a pleasant thing for me. I have less problem than some of these forum leaders with the "bickering," but I have to submit to them, and respect them for what they're trying to do. Let's keep it peaceable from now on, and we can discuss?

I have no interest in discussing *anything* with you, by any means whatsoever, with your interest in insulting personal commentary. I ordinarily have no problem with it. But there are too many "flames" in it. Get back to me when you wish to be more respectful? I love real discussions--not adversarial, sour grapes, arguments that go no further than name-calling. I don't mind a little "emotional attachment" to a particular position, or a free exercise of "frustration" over someone not getting it. But there's something eating at you, and I don't consider it my job to try to fix whatever it is.

The topic of the thread is concerned with your view of the Law. Instead of claiming you've "corrected me," why don't you explain what it is exactly that you think you've "corrected?" And I'll ask you the 4th, 5th, and 6th times: Leave out the Personal Commentary! ;)

The topic of the tread is Religious Literary Styles that are reflected in the extremes of the scriptures in the New Testament.
If you have interests in discussing the Mosaic Law you can PM me. Fourth request.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not interested in PMing you. I can discuss the Mosaic Law at any time in a public forum. I've already told you my feelings about your position, and you're welcome to whatever position you think is right. What more is there to say?

If we can't behave properly in public, neither can we behave properly in private. I will know when we can discuss things more amicably, which is all I wished to do from the start.

To be honest, I misread you for a troll, because you seemed to be trashing God. You've explained that you're a genuine Christian with an extensive Christian background and an extensive Christian education. That's all well and good. Too bad we were unable to discuss it on an open forum!

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm not interested in PMing you. I can discuss the Mosaic Law at any time in a public forum. I've already told you my feelings about your position, and you're welcome to whatever position you think is right. What more is there to say?

If we can't behave properly in public, neither can we behave properly in private. I will know when we can discuss things more amicably, which is all I wished to do from the start.

To be honest, I misread you for a troll, because you seemed to be trashing God. You've explained that you're a genuine Christian with an extensive Christian background and an extensive Christian education. That's all well and good. Too bad we were unable to discuss it on an open forum!

I am impressed that I have my own personal troll, move it along.