Whew I got the Holy Fire!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

SpiritSoldier

Dec 24, 2007
I just wanted to take a moment and say I got the fire of God in me! Whew Lord you are burning my heart right out of me. I have felt so on top of the world today I haven't had any desire to eat anything I had a soda but usually I get hungry pretty early in the day see but today Lord Almighty I have felt so great from the bread of Life that I have no desire to eat I guess I should eat sometime but I just can't stop thinking about the Lord.I have this sensational in my abdominal region right where my soul should be hiding well I have felt this for three days now and it's not going away I really feel better than I have ever felt because I still have control but increasing and increasing joy my joy just is pouring. I walked out of a restaurant last night and yelled "Glory to God I got the Fire!" I haven't even felt this great ever and I have experimented with like every kind of drug but God's Spirit is just better than any drug I never want to ever go back.People should want what I got people should know I am christian without signs of bumper stickers or crosses they should know by my actions and words. I can barely believe it The Lord Christ is in my body and I wanted to share how incredible the feeling is it's like floating on a cloud with no worriesno thoughts just him. Blessings , Love, Peace be with you all Amen.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;30175)
Well dont look to me for a fire extingisher all I got for you is a match:)
Kriss, what is up with you and your humourous attitude?
tongue.gif
JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
(thesuperjag;30180)
Kriss, what is up with you and your humourous attitude?
tongue.gif
JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Well to tell you the truth Jag I am very seldom serious in my normal lifeyou are more likley to get a joking answer to a question than a serious oneIm just real serious where it counts Gods truth in his word and personal things when I need to be. So guess I'm just being me

SpiritSoldier

Dec 24, 2007
(kriss;30175)
Well I don't think that will do no not at all. You better hose me down before I start infecting other people and burning eveything up.
BURN BABY BURN!! haha
I burning alright burning so bright I might wipe some of that darkness right out of sight.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;30189)
Well to tell you the truth Jag I am very seldom serious in my normal lifeyou are more likley to get a joking answer to a question than a serious oneIm just real serious where it counts Gods truth in his word and personal things when I need to be. So guess I'm just being me
Yea, I understand. Me too, am serious where God's Words count. But me lost some sort of personality in me. Now (actually ever since I wanted Christ) I'm like all dead serious, and I'm trying to lighten up a bit more when it comes with things that does not matter so I could laugh a bit more. But I'm too much into the spiritual view of things...so I'm me, but not me.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

SpiritSoldier

Dec 24, 2007
(thesuperjag;30192)
Yea, I understand. Me too, am serious where God's Words count. But me lost some sort of personality in me. Now (actually ever since I wanted Christ) I'm like all dead serious, and I'm trying to lighten up a bit more when it comes with things that does not matter so I could laugh a bit more. But I'm too much into the spiritual view of things...so I'm me, but not me.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.
Jag I pray for Joy unspeakable when it comes to you. Life is all about having fun in a good way if you know what I mean. As the saying goes. Life is to short to be serious all the time because one of these times life will take you seriously when you die.Remember one of the keys to enjoying lifeKeep a sense of humour, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure This is from the film "Peaceful Warrior" which I strongly recommend it is clean and very influential. Remember if life gives you crackers you make graham crackers because at least then it tastes that much sweeter.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
(thesuperjag;30192)
I know what you mean. I can't have a good time when there are lost people all around me that could all potentially go to Hell.I am only enlightened when I am around Christian friends.Or at least I was like that. I've lost the fear in the Lord, and I'm trying to regain that.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(SpiritSoldier;30194)
(thesuperjag;30192)
Jag I pray for Joy unspeakable when it comes to you. Life is all about having fun in a good way if you know what I mean. As the saying goes. Life is to short to be serious all the time because one of these times life will take you seriously when you die.Remember one of the keys to enjoying lifeKeep a sense of humour, especially about yourself. It is a strength beyond all measure This is from the film "Peaceful Warrior" which I strongly recommend it is clean and very influential. Remember if life gives you crackers you make graham crackers because at least then it tastes that much sweeter.Thank you very much SpiritSoldier. I agree with the quote that you said. I also agree with the quote that I'm about to say.Life is too short to go against the Son of God.JagLovest thou in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Fear is much better translated revere Jag to Reverance its an awsome word think about what it really means to worship with the greatest love and admiration and respect one can muster up within ones self

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(kriss;30199)
Fear is much better translated revere Jag to Reverance its an awsome word think about what it really means to worship with the greatest love and admiration and respect one can muster up within ones self
This, Kriss, I know that. I'm not afraid of God as we should not be anyway. I greatly respect and admiring God to die for our sins and open the way to Heaven for us. I rather fear His laws anyday rather than being disobedience. It's just that I'm dead serious though. I want at least a part of my former self back (no, not the worldly, but the ability to laugh again...at the things that doesn't matter)(SpiritSoldier;30190)
(Kriss;30175)
Well I don't think that will do no not at all. You better hose me down before I start infecting other people and burning eveything up. (followerofchrist;30176)
BURN BABY BURN!! haha
I burning alright burning so bright I might wipe some of that darkness right out of sight.This is a clean joke. Ok, I'm learning here so bear with me. Thank you for showing off your humour.
smile.gif
JagLovest ye in Christ Yahshua, Lord and Saviour of the world.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
good for you Jag remember what Ive told you before there is a time for every season
smile.gif

Thunder1

Dec 12, 2007
(SpiritSoldier;30170)
I just wanted to take a moment and say I got the fire of God in me! Whew Lord you are burning my heart right out of me. I have felt so on top of the world today I haven't had any desire to eat anything I had a soda but usually I get hungry pretty early in the day see but today Lord Almighty I have felt so great from the bread of Life that I have no desire to eat I guess I should eat sometime but I just can't stop thinking about the Lord.I have this sensational in my abdominal region right where my soul should be hiding well I have felt this for three days now and it's not going away I really feel better than I have ever felt because I still have control but increasing and increasing joy my joy just is pouring. I walked out of a restaurant last night and yelled "Glory to God I got the Fire!" I haven't even felt this great ever and I have experimented with like every kind of drug but God's Spirit is just better than any drug I never want to ever go back.People should want what I got people should know I am christian without signs of bumper stickers or crosses they should know by my actions and words. I can barely believe it The Lord Christ is in my body and I wanted to share how incredible the feeling is it's like floating on a cloud with no worriesno thoughts just him. Blessings , Love, Peace be with you all Amen.
May God use your spirit fire now for reaching others! Great stuff!!! God Bless!!!Thunder1