who am I

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

OneIsTheWord

Sep 10, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Proverbs say
Proverbs 25:2-3 (KJV) It is the glory of God to conceal a thing: but the honor of kings is to search out a matter.
The heaven for height, and the earth for depth, and the heart of kings is unsearchable.

Then in Corinthians, it said
1 Corinthians 2:11 (NKJV) For what man knows the things of a man except for the spirit of the man which is in him? Even so, no one knows the things of God except the Spirit of God.

then in 1 Corinthians 2:10 (NKJV) But God has revealed them to us through His Spirit. For the Spirit searches all things, yes, the deep things of God.

Proverbs say
Proverbs 9:9-12 (NKJV) Give instruction to a wise man, and he will be still wiser; Teach a just man, and he will increase in learning.
"The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom
, And the knowledge of the Holy One is understanding.
For by me your days will be multiplied, And years of life will be added to you.
If you are wise, you are wise for yourself, And if you scoff, you will bear it alone."

note
fear of the Lord: This is the central theme of the Book of Proverbs (see 1:7). The only appropriate way to approach the holy God is with fear, that is, reverence. The term Holy One is an intensive plural of the Hebrew word for holy: “the most Holy One” or “the quintessence of holiness.” for yourself … alone: You will feel the effects of your wisdom or foolishness directly; you cannot escape them.

For me it was fear, but with great love
In Isaiah 28:9-10 (NKJV) "Whom will he teach knowledge? And whom will he make to understand the message? Those just weaned from milk? Are those just drawn from the breasts?
For precept must be upon precept, precept upon precept, Line upon line, line upon line, here a little, there a little."

my problem is speech defects like Moses
Isaiah 28:11-12 (NKJV) For with stammering lips and another tongue, He will speak to this people,
To whom He said, "This is the rest with which You may cause the weary to rest," And, "This is the refreshing", Yet they would not hear.

my problem
stammering lips and another tongue
I am bilingual
In Exodus 4:10-12 (NLT2) But Moses pleaded with the LORD, “O Lord, I’m not very good with words. I never have been, and I’m not now, even though you have spoken to me. I get tongue-tied, and my words get tangled.”
Then the LORD asked Moses, “Who makes a person’s mouth? Who decides whether people speak or do not speak, hear or do not hear, see or do not see? Is it not I, the LORD?

Now go! I will be with you as you speak, and I will instruct you in what to say.”