Who Do They See???

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Radio Waves

Oct 1, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a Christian, you will hear and read much talk about “witnessing”. Yes, witnessing can involve knocking on doors, talking to strangers and much rejection. It also involves crying, happiness and a feeling you just were a part of a life and death event! Once, I knocked on a door and as soon as the lady opened that door she focused on my Bible in my right hand. Promptly she slammed the door. Later on I knocked on another door and that conversation ended in tears as the resident was so happy I explained the Gospel to him. That’s active witnessing but, you are also witnessing by not saying a word by how YOU conduct yourself! Do you work on your job as if you’re working for Jesus? You should! What about your speech and even how you drive??? When somebody is a jerk toward you, how do you respond? Do you think of some “clever” thing to say back and get even or do you hold your tongue and say nothing? As a Christian, we are witnessing every time we encounter people. Remember that. You’ve probably heard it before but it’s worth mentioning again. We may be the only Jesus some people will see! Think on that!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a Christian, you will hear and read much talk about “witnessing”. Yes, witnessing can involve knocking on doors, talking to strangers and much rejection. It also involves crying, happiness and a feeling you just were a part of a life and death event! Once, I knocked on a door and as soon as the lady opened that door she focused on my Bible in my right hand. Promptly she slammed the door. Later on I knocked on another door and that conversation ended in tears as the resident was so happy I explained the Gospel to him. That’s active witnessing but, you are also witnessing by not saying a word by how YOU conduct yourself! Do you work on your job as if you’re working for Jesus? You should! What about your speech and even how you drive??? When somebody is a jerk toward you, how do you respond? Do you think of some “clever” thing to say back and get even or do you hold your tongue and say nothing? As a Christian, we are witnessing every time we encounter people. Remember that. You’ve probably heard it before but it’s worth mentioning again. We may be the only Jesus some people will see! Think on that!
Amen and welcome to the forum....
This is a good reminder to look in the "mirror" and see if you see Jesus reflected through you.

Reactions: amadeus

Abaxvahl

Sep 13, 2021
Earth
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That’s active witnessing but, you are also witnessing by not saying a word by how YOU conduct yourself! Do you work on your job as if you’re working for Jesus? You should! What about your speech and even how you drive??? When somebody is a jerk toward you, how do you respond? Do you think of some “clever” thing to say back and get even or do you hold your tongue and say nothing? As a Christian, we are witnessing every time we encounter people. Remember that. You’ve probably heard it before but it’s worth mentioning again. We may be the only Jesus some people will see! Think on that!

As the saying goes, "preach the Gospel at all times but if necessary use words."