Appreciating this forum (Important Thread)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Aug 31, 2022
Caleta Olivia, Santa Cruz Province.
Faith
Christian
Country
Argentina
I want to say that to find forums or social media in which today one do not be banned for going against the current is difficult.

Just an example: Reddit. This social media is a big monopoly in terms of forums (everything is there), and "everyone is there". Very dangerous.

Because there is at the moment a very violent policy of banning and deleting the accounts of anyone "blacklisted" for the reason that be.

And I have been in that many times. Artificial intelligence is already so developed, and the hearts of the people so crooked that many already don't care about what is going on.

But this forum has been one that has stood for some decency, and hasn't banned my account or deleted my posts, not like so many other "Christian forums". So thank you.

And I am making it very straightforward.

We have to stop shaking the head, sighing about things getting worse, but brace ourselves and do according to common sense.

Women, good news for you: men are going to be good for something.

And men, good news for you: you are going to feel like men.

I am sharing a link to my latest post, and pretty much the last one in my deploying the Project, because the mindwork is pretty much done already. We just have to get involved.

( @Guillermo Yacante Afonso. Please read the forum rules regarding new members and links in posts. There is a 10 post requirement before new members can post links. This is due to some members coming here just to draw traffic to their personal site and then no-longer posting. There is also the issue of having a ghost account. Members can only have one account here.)

I ask that please, you be sharing personally, and in social media, because we are to get them backfired.

Thank you so much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: This forum has not been the exception. I have been made a ghost account here too. The Lord knows who is who, and anyone not opening the door to him, he will not be opened either when he be knocking to the Lord in desperation. Get what you deserve.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Last edited by a moderator:

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Guillermo Yacante Afonso - Please will you say why you consider this to be an important thread, There have been quite few similar ones. I have been banned from forums because i prefer the NIV to the KJV and have been called a heretic because of my beliefs. If you are being ghosted perhaps it might be because you are not abiding by the forum rules.

Mr E

Aug 17, 2022
San Diego
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It sounds like he got banned at the sister site- christianforums.com --The Moderators there are terrible. Forum Nazis.

Reactions: Pearl

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I want to say that to find forums or social media in which today one do not be banned for going against the current is difficult.

Just an example: Reddit. This social media is a big monopoly in terms of forums (everything is there), and "everyone is there". Very dangerous.

Because there is at the moment a very violent policy of banning and deleting the accounts of anyone "blacklisted" for the reason that be.

And I have been in that many times. Artificial intelligence is already so developed, and the hearts of the people so crooked that many already don't care about what is going on.

But this forum has been one that has stood for some decency, and hasn't banned my account or deleted my posts, not like so many other "Christian forums". So thank you.

And I am making it very straightforward.

We have to stop shaking the head, sighing about things getting worse, but brace ourselves and do according to common sense.

Women, good news for you: men are going to be good for something.

And men, good news for you: you are going to feel like men.

I am sharing a link to my latest post, and pretty much the last one in my deploying the Project, because the mindwork is pretty much done already. We just have to get involved.

( @Guillermo Yacante Afonso. Please read the forum rules regarding new members and links in posts. There is a 10 post requirement before new members can post links. This is due to some members coming here just to draw traffic to their personal site and then no-longer posting. There is also the issue of having a ghost account. Members can only have one account here.)

I ask that please, you be sharing personally, and in social media, because we are to get them backfired.

Thank you so much.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: This forum has not been the exception. I have been made a ghost account here too. The Lord knows who is who, and anyone not opening the door to him, he will not be opened either when he be knocking to the Lord in desperation. Get what you deserve.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​
I appreciate this forum - I've been allowed to speak my mind.

Reactions: amadeus and Mr E