Who to contact about my prize?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ghostly

Sep 18, 2008
I have unsuccessfully attempted, multiple times, to contact a gentleman by the name of Denver Hunter about a prize I've won through Christianity Board.

Mr. Hunter contacted me close to a week ago with the good news that I'd won an HCSB Study Bible through the Great Bible Giveaway, and his email signature identifies him as the webmaster of Christianity Board. In his message, he stated that I needed to provide him with my shipping address and my preference of Bible (he gave two choices, and I chose the HCSB Study Bible).

I immediately wrote him back and have made several requests for acknowledgment that he is in receipt of my information. I have also attempted to contact him on Twitter. Mr. Hunter has apparently been extremely, extremely busy over the past week... or maybe he just doesn't consider my correspondence important enough to reply to; I really couldn't say.

In any event, I want to know if there is anyone else who I can speak with regarding my prize? I want to be certain that the right people have my information.

Stephen Saunders

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stephen, we have your information. We are awaiting all winners to respond and your prize will be sent out at that time. Thanks!

I have also replied on Twitter.

ghostly

Sep 18, 2008
Can I get an update on how this is progressing? The notification email that I received back on the 13th stated that the prizes would be shipped last week.

HammerStone

Staff member
Feb 12, 2006
South Carolina
prayerforums.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Unfortunately, one of the winners has not contacted us. Your prize will be sent out shortly and we will notify you that it is in the mail. Please be patient. Thanks!