Who was the incarnated Jesus, relative to the nation of Israel?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
[SIZE=10pt]Prov.3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][5[/SIZE]] Wholeheartedly trust in the LORD (Jesus)
[SIZE=10pt]and do not lean to your own (natural) understanding.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]2 Tim.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][7[/SIZE]] Consider what I (the anointed Paul) say
[SIZE=10pt]and the LORD (Jesus) give you (his sheep) understanding (enlightenment) in all matters and teachings.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Prov.13[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][20[/SIZE]] He who walks with wise men (who are enlightened by Jesus, like the Apostles) shall become wise
[SIZE=10pt]but the companion of fools (who are not sent) shall be destroyed. (in Spirit and in mind and body)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Prov.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][7[/SIZE]] The fear of (respect for) the LORD (Jesus who is always with his Father, the Highest)
[SIZE=10pt]is the beginning of (a disciple’s) knowledge (about matters from GOD)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but fools despise wisdom and instruction.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Pss.18[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][26[/SIZE]]….. With the forward/ stubborn you (Jesus the Savior)
[SIZE=10pt]will show yourself to be forward[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (stubborn/ reluctant)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]If Jesus seems reluctant to help you, then become respectful and obedient and get baptized correctly.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus and GOD our Father, count obedience to Jesus as love, and the Father also get engaged.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]David was a respectful and early insider:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Pss.110[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][1[/SIZE]] The LORD (# 1) the Highest/ the Father) said to (# 2) my Lord (Jesus, the God of Israel)
[SIZE=10pt]Sit at my right hand until I (the GOD of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob) make your enemies your footstool.
[2[/SIZE]] The LORD (the Father) shall send the rod of your strength out of Zion (the Apostles)
[SIZE=10pt]Rule (Jesus), in the midst of your (Israelite and then Gentile) enemies.
[3[/SIZE]] Your people (your Apostles and converts) shall be willing (to obey you)
[SIZE=10pt]in the day of your power[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt], (that started around 30 A.D. as the Head of the Church and King of Kings….)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]in the beauties of holiness, from the womb of the morning, you have the dew (freshness) of your youth.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus is the GOD appointed Judge, to whom every man (Israelite or Gentile)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]must give an account of his involvements?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Who was Jesus, before his incarnation, to Israel?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]What might surprise many Gentiles is that many Jews understand who Jesus is.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They do not confess him.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Supporting Jesus and his Kingdom is not in their horizon at the moment.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]A person who cannot confidently answer this identification question correctly,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]without the slightest degree of doubt, can be easily swayed into error[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and can be convinced that the truth is error.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Holy Spirit reveals this fact into the mind of a Christian in no uncertain terms.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Someone can be told but will that person have steadfast, lifelong, understanding and confidence?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]That is where GOD’s invisible work through Baptism, calling on Jesus,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] seals the faith in the now happy individual.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The light or darkness in people, is the reason why the children of darkness persecute and kill[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the children of light and then come into condemnation PLUS, by Jesus, the Judge.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus was innocently killed because, his premeditated killers,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]were in darkness[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] about his identity. (Luke.22: 52-53 below)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Luke.22[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][52[/SIZE]] Then Jesus said to the (Israelite/ Jewish) Chief Priests and captains of the Temple,
[SIZE=10pt]and the Elders,(who are antichrist and teachers of antichrist materials to this day)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who came to him:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Have you come out (against me), with swords and staves like against a thief?
[53[/SIZE]] When I was daily in the Temple with you, you did not stretch forth any hands against me:
[SIZE=10pt]but this is your hour, (your moment), and the power of darkness (of ignorance in you).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]John.16[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][2[/SIZE]] They (the Israelites/Jews) shall put you (Children of the Highest) out of the Synagogues
[SIZE=10pt]Yes, the time comes, that whoever kills you will think (with a mind in darkness)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that he does service for GOD.
[3[/SIZE]] They (the Israelites/ Jews) will do these things to you (the children of the Prophets = Christians)
[SIZE=10pt]because they have not known the Father (#1; the Highest) nor me (# 2; their own Temple God)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Christians were taught to verify all things, even Teachings from GOD, by using unbiased, careful examination.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Good words and deeds were kept and bad words and deeds were discarded.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]GOD revealed to Peter who Jesus was, but do Gentiles understand what Peter confessed?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Every single Christian, from the greatest to the smallest, must possess the same Testimony.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Matt.16[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][13[/SIZE]] When Jesus came into the coasts/ border of Caesarea Philippi,
[SIZE=10pt]he asked his disciples (Apostles) saying:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Whom do men (the Israelites) say that I the Son of Man am?
[14[/SIZE]] They replied:
[SIZE=10pt]Some say that you are John the Baptist.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Some (Israelites) say that you are Elias. (Elijah)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Other Israelites say that you are Jeremiah or one of the (other rejected Israelite) Prophets.
[15[/SIZE]] He asked them (his chosen Apostles):
[SIZE=10pt]But who do you (my chosen Apostles) say that I am?
[16[/SIZE]] Simon Peter answered and said:
[SIZE=10pt]You are (1) the Christ.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You are (2) the Son of the Living GOD.
[17[/SIZE]] Jesus answered and said to him:
[SIZE=10pt]You are blessed (acknowledged and honored by GOD), Simon Barjona.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Flesh and blood, (human Israelite), has not revealed the truth to you[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but my Father (the GOD of Truth, the Spirit)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who is in heaven (and simultaneously on the earth, among people, by his Spirit)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]What did Peter mean by:”You are Christ?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Christ meant GOD’s anointed and also the admirable Son of David and Son of GOD[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]whom GOD had promised to him. (1Chr.17:11-14)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1Chr.17[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][11[/SIZE]] It shall come to pass,
[SIZE=10pt]when your days are expired so that you (David) must go to be with your fathers (the Prophets) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that after you I[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (promise that, I) will raise up your seed,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who shall be of your sons and I will establish his kingdom.
[12[/SIZE]] He shall build me a house (a family of children), and I will establish his throne forever.
[13] I (the Highest) will be his (direct) Father
[SIZE=10pt]and he shall be my[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (ONLY begotten) son (from heaven)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and I will not take my mercy (goodness) away from him like I took it from Saul[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who was before (predecessor to) you.
[14[/SIZE]] But I will settle him in my household/ family and in my kingdom (Priesthood) forever
[SIZE=10pt]and his throne (of grace) shall be established for evermore.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]What did Peter mean by: “You are the Son of the Living GOD?”[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Living GOD is the One who said to Moses: I am = I am the Living GOD.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]This same GOD would be known to all generations of Israelites and Christians until today, as:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the GOD of Abraham and of Isaac and of Jacob = the Highest GOD= the Most High GOD.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Some Israelites knew that GOD had a Son.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They knew about the existence of BOTH and that they BOTH worked together,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]since the start of the creation.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Prov.30[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][2[/SIZE]] Surely I am more brutish (beastly) than any other man
[SIZE=10pt]I do not have the understanding of a (real) man.
[3[/SIZE]] I have not learnt wisdom nor do I have the knowledge of the holy (the uncommon matters)
[4] Who has ascended up into heaven or descended?
[SIZE=10pt]Who has gathered the wind in his fists (hands)?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Who has bound the waters (of the ocean) in a garment?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Who has established all of the ends of the earth?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]If you can then tell me:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]What is his (GOD’s) name and what is his son's name? (TWO)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Christian Israelite’s or Christian Gentile’s Testimony[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]is based on knowing who Jesus was, before his incarnation, relative to the nation of Israel.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]That basic point allows faith in him.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Christians knew him and it was the foundation of their confidence in Jesus.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]It is written, by Paul that the Corinthians knew:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]! Cor.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][4[/SIZE]] I always thank my GOD, on your behalf, for the grace of/ from GOD (and Christ)
[SIZE=10pt]that is given to you (converts) by Jesus Christ (after correct baptism)
[5[/SIZE]] so that you are enriched in everything by Jesus, in all utterance (speaking) and in all knowledge.
[6] precisely since the Testimony of Christ was confirmed in you.

[SIZE=10pt]2 Tim.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][8[/SIZE]] Therefore do not be ashamed of the Testimony of our LORD, nor of me (Paul) his prisoner:
[SIZE=10pt]but be partaker of the afflictions of the Gospel according to (Jesus =) the Power of God.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rev.12[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][17[/SIZE]] The dragon (enemy of the Christians) was wroth with the woman (the Apostles = Zion)
[SIZE=10pt]and went to make war with the remnant (few) of her seed (the Christians)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who keep the commandments of GOD (as taught by Christ and the Apostles)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and who have the Testimony of Jesus Christ.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Spirit filled and Spirit taught and Spirit led Apostle Paul,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]disclosed that a person needs the Spirit of GOD to reveal Jesus to him or her.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1 Cor.12[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][1[/SIZE]] Now brothers concerning (the importance of) spiritual gifts (through the Spirit)
[SIZE=10pt]I would not have you to be ignorant (in darkness)
[2[/SIZE]] You know that you were Gentiles (unlearned about the God of Israel),
[SIZE=10pt]who were carried away to these dumb (useless) idols even like you were led.
[3[/SIZE]] Therefore I give you (wise counsel) to understand:
[SIZE=10pt]that no man (Israelite), who is speaking by the Spirit of GOD,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]calls (the beloved Son) Jesus, accursed (by his Father)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and that no man (Israelite or Gentile) can say (can Testify under oath)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that Jesus is the LORD, (the God of Israel), but by (revelation through the) the Holy Ghost.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Now a refresher for us today:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]When Jesus came on the scene the Traditions were wrong.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We must examine our Traditions for errors.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The superb Son of GOD, who is given to us by GOD as a gift, was predicted by Isaiah:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Isa.9[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][6[/SIZE]] To us (Christians) a child is born.
[SIZE=10pt]To us (Christians) a (great) son is given (by GOD as a Gift).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The government (of the Church and over all races) shall be upon his shoulder.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]His name shall be called:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Wonderful,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Counselor (wise teacher),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Mighty God,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The everlasting (throughout our life spiritual) Father,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Prince (Son) of Peace (from the GOD of peace).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Mighty God[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] was the exclusive God of the nation of Israel, whom GOD had given to them,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]like GOD has now given him to us Christians as a very capable, varied helper PLUS…[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The reader will discover more confidence building details, over time,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]while reading or sharing with others.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Pss.132[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][1[/SIZE]] LORD (Father #1), remember David and all of his afflictions:
[2] how he swore to the LORD (#2, the God of Israel)
[SIZE=10pt]and vowed to the Mighty God of Jacob (= Jesus)
[3[/SIZE]] Surely I will not come into the tabernacle of my house nor go up into my bed.
[4] I will not give sleep to my eyes or slumber to my eyelids,
[5] Until I find out a place for the LORD (Jesus, the Temple God of Israel),
[SIZE=10pt]a habitation (home) for (Jesus) the Mighty God of Jacob (= Jesus)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Isa.10[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][20[/SIZE]] It shall come to pass in that day, (of the Apostles)
[SIZE=10pt]that the Remnant of Israel (the children of the Prophets = the Apostles and converts)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and such who are escaped of/ from the house of Jacob (= the Jews religion)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]shall no longer stay again upon him (their rulers, the Pharisees etc.) who smote them[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but they shall stay (in steadfast faith) upon the LORD (Jesus), the Holy One of Israel, in sincerity.
[21[/SIZE]]The remnant (the last few of Israel) shall return (= repent Acts. 2:38)
[SIZE=10pt]even the Remnant of Jacob shall return, to the Mighty God. (Jesus)
[22[/SIZE]] For though your (Isaiah’s) people Israel, are like the sand of the sea,
[SIZE=10pt]yet a Remnant of them shall return (to Jesus, the God of Israel).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The consumption decreed (by the good GOD,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]shall overflow with righteousness (correctness in 70 A.D.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Jer.32[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][17[/SIZE]] Ah Lord, God (Jesus)! behold,
[SIZE=10pt]you have made the heaven and the earth by your Great Power (Jesus is the power of GOD)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and out stretched arm[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and there is nothing too hard (impossible) for you
[18[/SIZE]] You show loving kindness to thousands
[SIZE=10pt]and you recompense the iniquity of the fathers into the bosom of their children after them:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the Great[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (God), the Mighty God, the LORD of hosts (Jesus), is his name,[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Isa.30[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][29[/SIZE]] You (converts) shall have a song,
[SIZE=10pt]like during the night when a Holy Solemnity is kept.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You shall have gladness of heart like when one goes with a pipe,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to come into the Mountain of the LORD (the Prophets and Apostles),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to come (return) to the Mighty One of Israel. (Jesus)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The return of the Remnant of Israel (the Apostles and converts),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]started when Peter preached on Pentecost circa 30 A.D.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]That was about 40 years prior to GOD’s total destruction of Jerusalem, with the Temple, and other contents.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]On that occasion three thousand Israelites immediately baptized,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]calling on Jesus, their God[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]. (and not Father, Son and Holy Spirit)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Acts.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][36[/SIZE]] Therefore let the entire house/ nation of Israel know assuredly,
[SIZE=10pt]that GOD had made that same Jesus, whom you have crucified,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]both LORD (God of Israel) and (now GOD has sent him as the suffering) Christ.
[37[/SIZE]] Now when the Israelites heard this, they were pricked in their hearts
[SIZE=10pt]and they said to Peter and to the rest of the Apostles:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Men and brethren what shall we do? (How do we rectify?)
[38[/SIZE]] Then Peter said to his fellow Israelites:
[SIZE=10pt]Repent (return to God = the incarnated Jesus),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and every one of you, (without exception), be baptized in (into/ calling on)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]the name of Jesus Christ[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt] (the God of Israel, the Savior) for the remission of sins[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and you shall receive (from Jesus) the (essential) gift of the Holy Ghost.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The understanding is to call on the LORD Jesus to get his attention and a response.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus does respond, every time, when we call him from under the water.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]No response is gotten otherwise.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Disobedience is considered to be the enemy of Christ and then ultimately the Highest.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The TWO:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Besides the Prophets, David was clearly communicating with TWO and worshipping TWO.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Heb.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][8[/SIZE]] He (David) saith to the Son (the exclusive God of the nation of Israel)
[SIZE=10pt]Your throne, O God (#2), is forever and ever.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The scepter (symbol) of you kingdom is a scepter of righteousness (good words and good deeds)
[9[/SIZE]] You (Jesus, the God of Israel) have loved righteousness (good words and good deeds)
[SIZE=10pt]and you (Jesus) have hated iniquity. (evil words and evil deeds)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Therefore GOD (the Highest #1) precisely your GOD (the God of Israel had a GOD and a Father),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]has anointed you with the Oil of happiness (from his Spirit),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]more than your fellows (the Apostles).
[10[/SIZE]] In the beginning LORD (Jesus, the creator),
[SIZE=10pt]you have laid the foundation of the earth and the (7) heavens are the work of your hands.
[11[/SIZE]] The heavens and the earth shall perish but you remain (immortally).
[SIZE=10pt]They all shall wax old like a garment.
[12[/SIZE]] Then you shall fold them up, similar to a vesture and they shall be changed
[SIZE=10pt]but you (Jesus, the Mighty God) are the same, (with freshness of your youth),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and your years shall not fail.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Luke.23[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][33[/SIZE]] When they came to the place,
[SIZE=10pt]that is called Calvary, there they crucified him (#2 their God) and the malefactors,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]one on the right hand and the other on the left.
[34[/SIZE]] Then Jesus (their God #2) said:
[SIZE=10pt]Father (#1) forgive, them for they know not what they do. (the power of ignorance) [/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rev.7.. In heaven:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][9[/SIZE]] After this I (John) beheld and, lo, a great numberless multitude,
[SIZE=10pt]of/ from all nations and kindred and people and tongues,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]stood before the throne (GOD) and before the Lamb (the Mighty God of Israel)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]clothed with white robes and palms in their hands;
[10[/SIZE]] and they cried with a loud voice saying:
[SIZE=10pt]Salvation (preservation) to our GOD (#1) who sits upon the throne[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and to (#2) the Lamb (the Mighty God)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Jesus, at present, sits on the right hand of GOD the Highest, from where he came.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]He has earned a higher recognition, higher dignified status and higher power.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]As Christian starters:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Firstly we are taught confidence in Jesus Christ, the previous God of Israel,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]by whom GOD created all things.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]He holds the universe together and keeps it functioning, by speaking to every part of it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]He is the Power of GOD.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]He is the Wisdom of GOD.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]In Jesus is stored all of the wisdom and knowledge (light) that we need.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]After baptism he gives us light.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]He is the God who initially created us.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]His Father gave us breath and Spirit.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]At present, according to his Father’s wishes and with his Father,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus makes us through the Spirit of GOD that is in us and the Word of GOD that is in us,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]into, a newly energized, Spiritual, joyful people,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]with a happy life and great present and future hope,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus can fulfill our every want and need.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]His Father ‘can do more than we can think or ask.’[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We obey him and ultimately GOD the Highest, the GOD of Abraham, by obeying their Apostles.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We do not have to figure out what to believe or to obey.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We are told what to believe and what to obey, in the writings of the Apostles.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We read about the predictions to us and the promises that Jesus fulfilled,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]by reading the Prophets, especially Isaiah.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We can verify whether the promises are fulfilled in us and in the Apostles and in Christ.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]After correct baptism, calling on Jesus from under the water, he responds.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]He directly gives the Gift of the Spirit of the Father to us or another brother serves it to us. [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We eat the food for our human Spirit that is provided in the Teachings of the Apostles.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We acknowledge BOTH, sitting side by side, and we pray to BOTH separately.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Gift of the Spirit gives us love for BOTH.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Spirit also enables us to fellowship with BOTH Our Father and Our LORD, Jesus Christ.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We are aware that they are with us.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]These things are not a matter of opinion but of personal and individual joyful experience.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We do not take vengeance because GOD, who knows best, takes vengeance for us.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We would like everyone to be saved and be looked after by the fully capable Jesus,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who is Mighty to save.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]When a Christian reads the O.T. even if ONE is mentioned,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]he/ she is mentally aware that the Father is always with the Son and the Son is always with the Father.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We ask Jesus to supply us with love for everyone and power to do good when we love.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We speak about the manifold, simultaneous, unspeakable grace from GOD and Christ,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]but through Christ, so that many will, understand and be saved.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]***[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Finally, for now, my brothers:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We the earthly children of GOD from all races, must sober-mindedly absorb, the GOD and Jesus,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]originated shock[/SIZE][SIZE=10pt]/ mystery.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus, with his Father, while he was the God of Israel, kept the existence of the Father, confidential.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Paul suffered greatly because he had a GOD given duty,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to reveal the heavenly originated secret/ mystery of the Father (the Highest)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and the Son (the God of Israel) to a ONE God believing people.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Holy Spirit is needed to convince a person. We get that Gift after correct baptism.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]***[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Eph.6[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][19[/SIZE]] Pray for me (Paul),
[SIZE=10pt]that utterance may be given to me (by Jesus)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that I may boldly, (unafraid of my countrymen), open my mouth[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to make known the mystery of, (the secret contained in), the gospel,
[20[/SIZE]] because of which (shocking) secret I am an ambassador (but a prisoner) in bonds
[SIZE=10pt](Pray for me) that I may speak boldly (without fear of death) as I ought to speak[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]during disclosing the (heavenly) mystery/ secret,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt](about GOD and Christ who was the previous ONE God of Israel and now is the Head of the Church)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Today the Gentiles would persecute Paul for speaking the mystery about BOTH.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]How did the Church fall back there?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We do not have to repeat such inhumane, unchristian qualities openly or secretly (the LORD and GOD knows).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Scriptural admission about the secret is hereunder:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Pss.25[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][14[/SIZE]] The secret of the LORD (Jesus, the God of Israel, that he has a GOD and a Father)
[SIZE=10pt]is with the individuals (like David and the Prophets) who fear/ respect him[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and he (Jesus) will reveal to them his covenant (his Father)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]If Jesus had not revealed this matter to me I would have never guessed such a thing occurred.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]After I pained as to how to share with others, as is our duty when we get a gift.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I complained to Christ a lot.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We must pick up back the pieces of TRUTH from the GOD of TRUTH.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]A Christian cannot be a liar or Jesus will not deal with him.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]GOD and Christ do not respect men based on social status or their popularity/ honor from other men.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Matt.11[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][25[/SIZE]] At that time Jesus responded and said:
[SIZE=10pt]O Father (the Highest), Lord (owner and ruler) of heaven and earth,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I thank you because you have hidden these matters,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]from the wise and prudent (in their own eyes)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and you have revealed them to (compliant/ respectful) babes.
[26[/SIZE]] Even so Father: for that is how it seemed good in your (unbiased) sight.
[27] All things (on the earth) are delivered/ given to me (the God of Israel) of/ by my Father (the Most High).
[SIZE=10pt]No (contemporary) man (Israelite, circa 26 - 30 A.D.),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]knows (about) the Son but the Father[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]nor does any (contemporary Israelite) man,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]know about the Father (#1; the Highest), except the Son (#2; the God of the Israelites)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and he to whom the Son (the God of Israel) will reveal him. (BOTH Father and Son has to be revealed)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Graciousness/ accommodatingness of GOD our Father[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and our LORD Jesus Christ to all. Amen.[/SIZE]

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
Arnie Manitoba said:
Anyone who cannot get their point across in one paragraph doesn't know what they are talking about
--Albert Einstein
Jesus might also be interested in knowing that. :)
SolaGratia said:
I didn't read your post, but the answer to question you ask in the title ("Who was the incarnated Jesus, relative to the nation of Israel?") is that he was and is the promised messiah, to whom all of the Old Testament points.
Hello,

Thank you....
He is also MORE than that.... :)

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
wordsponge said:
Jesus might also be interested in knowing that. :)
Jesus was famous for speaking in a concise and straight forward manner

You are becoming famous for not speaking in a concise and straight forward manner

What are you hoping to gain ?

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
I'm sorry, but no one is going to read a post that long. I imagine congratulations are in order for composing something of that length, but if you're truly intent of getting your point across, you need to half, or even quarter your post.

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
Arnie Manitoba said:
Jesus was famous for speaking in a concise and straight forward manner

You are becoming famous for not speaking in a concise and straight forward manner

What are you hoping to gain ?
John.16
[29] His disciples said unto him,
Lo, now speakest thou >> plainly, and speakest no proverb. (no dark sayings)

Is that the Jesus to whom you're referring?

Stay in touch and read at the Acts of the Apostles.

Persistence is good :)
Rach said:
I'm sorry, but no one is going to read a post that long. I imagine congratulations are in order for composing something of that length, but if you're truly intent of getting your point across, you need to half, or even quarter your post.
Sorry to offend.
Keep well,

Rach1370

Apr 17, 2010
Australia
^_^ I'm not offended...no one forced me to read the whole thing....which I confess I didn't! I simply don't have the time to spend on such lengthly posts. I'm just trying to offer some tips for better back and forths on the board....not many people here will read something that long, which will mean your point goes unheard, and people won't get up a good conversation about it!

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
Rach said:
^_^ I'm not offended...no one forced me to read the whole thing....which I confess I didn't! I simply don't have the time to spend on such lengthly posts. I'm just trying to offer some tips for better back and forths on the board....not many people here will read something that long, which will mean your point goes unheard, and people won't get up a good conversation about it!
I can try BUT what will they do with Moses or Isaiah.

You will not believe wht I have been through.

Getting baptized correctly brings surprising changes, even mentally.
Thanks for your gentleness...

Keep well :)