Who's who in Christianity?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Alpha and Omega

May 11, 2008
(Jerusalem Junkie;57916)
So I guess that makes the Catholic faith wrong huh? Christianity needs to take a long hard look at itself its not perfect either and its not without its own faults.
Says someone who does not believe? Substitute Christianity with your name and then we'll talk.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
(Alpha and Omega;57919)
Says someone who does not believe? Substitute Christianity with your name and then we'll talk.
That's just a forum name its got nothing to do with my belief. Again Christianity is no saint in itself. Always quick to condemn others but slow to admit their own faults typical Christian attitude would you not say?

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Jerusalem Junkie;57916)
So I guess that makes the Catholic faith wrong huh? Christianity needs to take a long hard look at itself its not perfect either and its not without its own faults.
No denomination or religion is right. The only person who's right is Christ. So yes Catholics are wrong.
smile.gif

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
(MalikFarooqi;57883)
Hi,i want to know whats the difference between a protestant and a catholic and who believes jesus is god's son or jesus is god etc.it would help if anyone could just give me a brief description of Christianities sects.thanks.
There exactly the same, they are christians in the body of christians, one family, all brothers and sisters. We foolishly just don't like to admit it.

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
.........well I Guess if and when Jesus returns I guess its up to him to make that call...your in no position to judge them and neither am I.

Jordan

Apr 6, 2007
(Jerusalem Junkie;57925)
.........well I Guess if and when Jesus returns I guess its up to him to make that call...your in no position to judge them and neither am I.
Of course I am in no position to judge. (Matthew 7:1) However make righteous judgement, not by appearance. (John 7:24) So we have to discern which spirit is of God or not. (I John 4:1)
smile.gif