Why God forsake Jesus?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Jesus isn’t just talking to himself when he says “my God my God, why have you forsaken me” either.

You are right that <Jesus isn’t just talking to himself>, EXACTLY! He is talking WITH his Father, TO his Father, right at his side, right within Him, in perfect ONENESS and harmony, yet the quasi learned better-knowers, shout, his own Father <FORSOOK> Him, ABANDONED HIM!

Bob Estey

Aug 18, 2021
Sparks, Nevada
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?
One of Jesus's accomplishments was to die for our sins. In other words, as I understand it, Satan would have Jesus, a sinless man, murdered. In doing so, Satan would lose his credibility.

It was necessary that this happen. And so Jesus cried out, "My God, My God, Why Have You Forsaken Me?"

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are right that <Jesus isn’t just talking to himself>, EXACTLY! He is talking WITH his Father, TO his Father, right at his side, right within Him, in perfect ONENESS and harmony, yet the quasi learned better-knowers, shout, his own Father <FORSOOK> Him, ABANDONED HIM!
Yes. I believe so. He says it. He left him there to die on the cross for sin. Only shortly to raise him up three days later. Up to the reader to decide. Have a good one, Ger. It’s not a salvation issue or anything in my opinion. Just people have to choose what they read and take it how they choose to see it…

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
<It’s not a salvation issue. . . He left him there to die on the cross for sin>

God forbid. Christ was The Way, He was the Door, He was the LORD VICTOR THROUGH: the Suffering of the Dying of the Death of Shame and Curse on the cross, and THROUGH: the Darkness of the kingdom of Darkness, THROUGH Burial and Grave, as of the sinner. HE, WITH THE FATHER SUFFERED IN FULL FELLOWSHIP OF THE TRINITY TO SAVE FROM SIN and from its take on sinners and how they choose to see death.

Last edited:

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
<It’s not a salvation issue. . . He left him there to die on the cross for sin>

God forbid. Christ was The Way, He was the Door, He was the LORD VICTOR THROUGH: the Suffering of the Dying of the Death of Shame and Curse on the cross, and THROUGH: the Darkness of the kingdom of Darkness, THROUGH Burial and Grave, as of the sinner. HE, WITH THE FATHER SUFFERED IN FULL FELLOWSHIP OF THE TRINITY TO SAVE FROM SIN and from its take on sinners and how they choose to see death.

It’s not a salvation issue at all… people just have a personal problem with it. It’s between them and Yahavah. Not me or you, between ourselves. I’ve explained my reasoning, and it could be wrong. However I do not feel any guilt about believing that Yahavah abandoned his son on the cross by leaving him by virtue of leaving that Body of Flesh which the Word of God was indwelling, in order to fulfill the new covenant, this Holy Spirit of Yahavah was what kept Yeshua going, and leaving him, and Yahavah departing, he then gave up his life. It was probably the only time in Yeshuas life where him and the Father were separated for a moment of time and then Yahavah rose his Son back from the dead.

PGS11

Jun 7, 2011
Winnipeg
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The father could not answer because of our sins the silence is because of us the sacrifice had to be completed.