Why God sends some souls to be born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Why God sends some souls to be born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families?

1111111.jpg

2222222.jpg

3333333.jpg

Woman possessed by Hindu goddess KALi, when her heart stopped in near-death experience!​

EXCLUSIVE: A woman has told how her heart stopped five times and she turned blue after her body was possessed by a Hindu goddess KALi. Janet Farrar, 67, a Wiccan priestess, said the bizarre incident happened when she began to feel sick at home:​

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/921042/Woman-possessed-Hindu-goddess-Kali-heart-stopped-near-death-experience-life-after-death

So, why God sends some souls to be born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families?

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The reason why God sends some souls to be born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families is because the gospel is sent into all the world, and it is these "some souls" that are sent and then minister throughout the world as the means by which the gospel is spread.

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The reason why God sends some souls to be born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families is because God is not willing that any should perish.

And this is why God leaves the 99 and sends His son to find that one sheep that is lost. It has nothing to do with the work of some missionary, but the work of the Shepherd. His sheep (no matter what pasture they might be in) hear his voice and follow.

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

The reason why God sends some souls to be born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families is because God wants Christian missionaries to travel to India to spread the Gospel there, in order to convert all the Hindus and all the Buddhists, so they don't go to Hell.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

View attachment 39625

View attachment 39626

View attachment 39627

Woman possessed by Hindu goddess KALi, when her heart stopped in near-death experience!​

EXCLUSIVE: A woman has told how her heart stopped five times and she turned blue after her body was possessed by a Hindu goddess KALi. Janet Farrar, 67, a Wiccan priestess, said the bizarre incident happened when she began to feel sick at home:​

https://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/921042/Woman-possessed-Hindu-goddess-Kali-heart-stopped-near-death-experience-life-after-death

So, why God sends some souls to be born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families?

Thank you for posting....I have absolutely no understanding of what you posted, therefore can’t answer your question....

May you seek God with all your heart mind and soul, and you find his truth...In Jesus Name, Amen.

By the way, welcome to this wonderful forum...I LOVE this place...I have learnt SO much about God here as well as my self.....God Bless You.

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

That would be a mistake to conclude that God is passing souls around. It is more likely that the body, soul and spirit is the by product of a union between two parents. This speaks more to the authority that was given to Adam and humanity as a whole.

So, our eternal Holy Soul is a byproduct of a sexual union between two parents, and God may watch it happening from Heaven.

Gordon, did you make it up, or the Bible says so?

Last edited:

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

I have absolutely no understanding of what you posted, therefore can’t answer your question....
My dear sister Rita, aren't you interested in finding out what the Bible says about it?

Have you ever wondered why you were not born in India? :)

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are asking this question coming from a different perspective, which is that you believe in reincarnation. I don't. God does not send souls after they die to countries to be born into another body. There is one life, one death and then the judgment. An unsaved soul goes to Hades and those who are saved ( washed by the blood of Christ and born again), go to be with the Lord.
Now children who are born with Hindu or Buddhist or Muslim parents will suffer death unless they are drawn and called by the Father to Christ. There are currently 100 millions Christians in India and 100 million in China and growing. Out of over 80 Muslim infiltrated nations, still 10% of their populations are Christians.
The wages of sin is death, the gift of eternal life is through Christ ONLY.
The Book of Life contains a vast list of names, billions and they are called His sheep. Not all are His sheep. He will come and separate the sheep from the goats. It is sad to realize that many will be lost, but sin needs to be judged and thankfully for at least 1/3 of us, it is forgiven. But Romans 1 says "man is without excuse" given what has been revealed to him.

Because that which may be known of God is manifest in them; for God hath shewed it unto them.
For the invisible things of him from the creation of the world are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even his eternal power and Godhead; so that they are without excuse: Rom. 1:19-20
God is loving, fair and just.

There are principalities in charge of regions of the world like India, China, Iran, N. Korea, etc., etc. Itnis a spiritual battle for living souls. If one conforms to that religion, Satan has you locked in, your fate is doomed, for when you die, he go down into darkness and torment - not into another body. There are 2.65 billion Christians - everyone else is lost ... and the time spoken of as the "fullness of the Gentiles" has about arrived. If you know any Hindus or Buddhists or Muslims, better tell them about Christ - the only way ... or else.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

My dear sister Rita, aren't you interested in finding out what the Bible says about it?

Have you ever wondered why you were not born in India? :)
I’m afraid I’m not, my new friend,...when I became Born Again of imperishable seed.....I knew why my life had been a hell hole, through my traumatic experiences growing up as a child.....I went through all of that for a reason....I thank God for all that I endured as a child....because through those experiences, he was drawing me to Jesus...he came to me like the wind and I was Born Again of imperishable seed.

I have much of Gods Love in my heart, ..I am led by the Holy Spirit...he puts many people in my path, in other words it’s his will that I spread kindness and Love, his kindness and Love through me to others, that is my calling.....instead of “ SELF” seeking rubbish.

Yesterday I met a man in a queue..we struck up a conversation, he was lonely I could tell, he ended up showing me pictures of his dog, telling me about his health problems....I listened, we are to serve God and not serve self....a listening ear goes a long way...but it must be done in the Spirit not the self.

Nothing can thwart the will of God my friend....absolutely “ Nothing “!!

God Bless...

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
@Dr. Jonathan Österman ..are those idols that they worship?

A Born Again only worship God...they can only worship God if they are Born Again..for they have the Spirit of God.
They can then worship God in Spirit and truth.
There are NO idols for a Born Again...God is above all names as is Jesus...

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Have you ever wondered why you were not born in India?

I’m afraid I have not, my new friend,..

Rita, you were born in a Christian country (Anglican country)
and I am sure that there is more than one Church in your town.

I am also sure that neither Prince Charles has wondered
why he was born to the Queen of England.

But, the Hindus and the Buddhists from India,
while burning in Hell for eternity,
will be wondering
why they were not born in London, England,
not far from the St. Paul Cathedral.

Maitreya_Buddha_the_next_Buddha.jpg

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rita, you were born in a Christian country (Anglican country)
and I am sure that there is more than one Church in your town.

I am also sure that neither Prince Charles has wondered
why he was born to the Queen of England.

But, the Hindus and the Buddhists from India,
while burning in Hell for eternity,
will be wondering
why they were not born in London, England,
not far from the St. Paul Cathedral.

View attachment 39632
It doesn’t matter where one is born..what has that got to do with anything?

My friend you must know that the Spirit of God is everywhere, he’s like the wind.

Maybe I am simple minded, I’m truly not understanding you?

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
..are those idols that they worship?

A Born Again only worship God...they can only worship God if they are Born Again..for they have the Spirit of God. They can then worship God in Spirit and truth. There are NO idols for a Born Again...God is above all names as is Jesus...

Unfortunately for these holy SOULS that, for the very first time, were unlucky to be born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families, due to the pressure of their parents, due to the pressure of their society, due to the pressure of their culture and history, they will be worshiping idols, like everybody else in India, and therefore they will go to Hell.

So, is it their FAULT, their choice, their sin, that they were born in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families?

This deity has TWO HORNS :

YAMANTAKA.jpg

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It doesn’t matter where one is born..what has that got to do with anything?

Rita, let me give you an example of an answer to my question, please.
But, if you don't get it, then please feel free not to respond, OK ? :)

Why God sends some souls to be born ( for the very first time ) in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families?

The reason why God sends some souls to be born ( for the very first time ) in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families is because God wants Christian missionaries to travel to India to spread the Gospel there, in order to convert the Hindus and the Buddhists, so they don't go to Hell.

hell.jpg

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Children who are born with Hindu or Buddhist or Muslim parents will suffer death unless they are drawn and called by the Father to Christ.

There are currently 100 millions Christians in India and 100 million in China and growing. Out of over 80 Muslim infiltrated nations, still 10% of their populations are Christians.

The wages of sin is death, the gift of eternal life is through Christ ONLY

There are 2.65 billion Christians - everyone else is lost ... and the time spoken of as the "fullness of the Gentiles" has about arrived. If you know any Hindus or Buddhists or Muslims, better tell them about Christ - the only way, or else ...

Dear brother Ron, I completely agree with you!

However, you still have not answered my question. Why ?

Let me give you an example of an answer to my question, please.

Why God sends some souls to be born ( for the very first time ) in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families?

The reason why God sends some souls to be born ( for the very first time ) in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families is because God wants Christian missionaries to travel to India to spread the Gospel there, in order to convert the Hindus and the Buddhists, so they don't go to Hell.

dod.jpg

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Rita, let me give you an example of an answer to my question, please.
But, if you don't get it, then please feel free not to respond, OK ? :)

View attachment 39635
Oh right....they are there to spread the good news...Praise God!!

I get it now..thank you for taking the time to explain.

Dr. Jonathan Österman

Jan 5, 2024
Toronto
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh right....they are there to spread the good news...Praise God!!

I get it now..thank you for taking the time to explain.

Rita, so you agreed with the following answer ??? :)

" The reason why God sends some souls to be born ( for the very first time ) in India, in traditional Hindu or Buddhist religious families is because God wants Christian missionaries to travel to India to spread the Gospel there, in order to convert the Hindus and the Buddhists, so they don't go to Hell."

hell.jpg

Fred J

Nov 26, 2023
W.P.
Faith
Christian
Country
Malaysia
Dear Jonathan, i believe you need to slow down in what you're posting here in discussion. Especially, pics of pagan religious believes, practices, with their god and goddess, as they are abomination to the Lord our God for one.

Next, is not that GOD made some souls to be born to these pagan families and nations, therefore they shall become ministers of the Gospel. It is rather the other way around, that the forefathers of such pagan families and nations, once wandered off on their own or were sent off by the only true GOD.

Where, they became aliens to GOD and the family He continued with, and made covenants with. When they were astray, periodically made for themselves god and goddess of their imaginations, with religious and traditional practices to go with it.

So, many generational souls after them, were born by natural birth from them. And, were automatically groomed since birth, into these such sects or cults as well. It is just when the Gospel ministers and touches these very souls, and that's when they become born again. And in return, they will next become a living testimony of the Gospel to their own lost people, generally known as Gentiles.

Basically, every men and woman come from Adam and Eve, but GOD's covenant alone continued from the compensated son, Seth to Noah. While the others wondered off on their own, or like Cain sent off from the family itself. Now, when the flood came, all of them perished, and only 8 souls including Noah survived, to start all over again.

Even thought then, GOD's covenant continued with one of the son of Noah, Shem, through whom came Abraham. And the rest is history ending with the covenantal people of Israel descend, and the astray or sent off people of Gentile descend. In the end, where the Gospel pardons and unite them together again, claiming them born again equal in the sight of GOD.

That, are alone possible to those who received the Son, or even ones believed in His name, Jesus. i hope this makes it very clear in distinguishment in regards souls, rather than get derailed on the other hand.

Thank you.

Last edited:

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Ronald, you misunderstood me, brother.

My above question has nothing to do with reincarnation.

What I am asking about is why some souls are in India,
and not in Italy, in the city of Rome, next to the Vatican,
BEFORE THEY ARE BORN FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME.

View attachment 39631
Sorry, you asked "why God sends some souls ..." as if they already existed.
So let's be clear, the soul is created at conception, which happens when the sperm cell enters the egg, it is the spark of new life.
Rain falls on the lost souls too. God uses some for honor and some for dishonor.
It doesn't matter the country or even parents if it is God's intention for you to be saved.
My father was an atheist and my mother believed in smorgasbord of beliefs, including reincarnation. I broke away from my family and moved from Connecticut to California at 20 years of age. California is a very liberal and secular part of the world. It didn't matter. GOD had a plan. 15 years later, I became a Christian. That was 33 years ago.
God would answer your question like this:
But indeed, O man, who are you to reply against God? Will the thing formed say to him who formed it, “Why have you made me like this?”
21 Does not the potter have power over the clay, from the same lump to make one vessel for honor and another for dishonor? Rom. 9:20-21