Why haven't I ever seen an atheist? Do they exist?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
I've seen other human beings that walk, talk, breath, eat, and sleep, give glory to God in everything that they are simply by being alive. But, it is their mouth that has the problem.While, I see everything that they are, physioligcally, giving glory to God... it is only their mouth that speaks contrary, "No God."While the body screams "Priase the Lord", their mouth can't seem to stop saying, "The Lord is not!"I find this to be a grevious contridiction, but I end up ignoring the mouth and going with all other things before me that point to God. After all, this also agrees with the rest of creation, which screams out that God is God, and testifies of His glory.Like Jesus said... "I tell you, if they keep quiet, the stones will cry out."I've never met an atheist. I have only met people whose mouths claim to be atheists, while their entire body disagrees.Why haven't I ever seen an atheist? Do they exist? I do not believe so. What do you think?

Craig19

Apr 26, 2008
Very good point tree and I agree 100%. And most likely they are still on their journey to meet God so instead of casting them out lets love them and pray for them.