Wife just called about a hit and run...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
She wasn't injured, and we have full coverage... but the person hit her car and drove away. I'm at work, but the police are on their way.

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
Well... they caught the person who did it off of the description of the vehicle.My wife didn't see it, but someone across the street saw it from an apartment and called the police w/ the description. They caught her and brought her back to the scene of the accident
ohmy.gif
. Amazing.Only reason they didn't take her to jail is because she had four children with her. She was given three tickets, one for fleeing the scene of an accident, another for not having current insurance (but the cop said she was insured), and another ticket I don't know what for.It was His will to have her brought to justice. Praise Him!
smile.gif

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
And it is also his will to pray for the women who did this. remember"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"Mathew 5:44

treeoflife

Apr 30, 2008
(Letsgofishing;48245)
And it is also his will to pray for the women who did this. remember"But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;"Mathew 5:44
Amen!