Will Russia join NATO?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the face of it, the idea of Russia joining NATO is ludicrous. NATO was initially formed to resist the advances of the Soviet Union, which was led by Russia. But is it so absurd?

Based on my view of Dan 7, it appears that the 4th Kingdom, which I believe to be the Roman Empire, in the last days forms into 10 states led by the Antichrist. That means, as I see it, that Europe will coalesce into a group of 10 major players who the Antichrist will collect as his base.

If so, who would these 10 European states be? First, it must be noted that in order to collect these 10 states, 3 of the leaders over 3 of those states must be put down by the Antichrist. This means that not all of these states will be likely initially to join the coalition.

This means that countries like the UK could be forced to join, simply by the dismissal of the King or Prime Minister. I'm not saying it will include the UK, but we have to consider what 3 states would be most opposed to an alliance with a European king?

So we come to one of the most important European players, Russia. Russia presently is opposed to uniting with Europe politically. But its leader could also be forced from office, even as we hear rumblings of a possible overthrow of Putin. If so, then Russia may be quite willing to make peace with the rest of Europe and join a peaceful coalition, as opposed to the more militant coalition of NATO.

I don't think there is any question that countries like Spain, France, Germany, and Italy would be part of this Antichristian coalition. These are major W. European players. In the eastern part of Europe, we might have Poland, Austria, Greece, and maybe Romania. Whether other European states are part of this, and whether the US and other Western nation are possible candidates for membership in this I don't know. I can only speculate.

The point is, Russia is a major European player, and it may not be too incredible to suppose that she might turn around and join a European alliance against, for example, China, India, and the Muslim world. Again, I don't claim to know, but these ideas are buzzing in my head. And I'd be curious to know how you feel about this possible scenario? Thanks.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
On the face of it, the idea of Russia joining NATO is ludicrous. NATO was initially formed to resist the advances of the Soviet Union, which was led by Russia. But is it so absurd?

Based on my view of Dan 7, it appears that the 4th Kingdom, which I believe to be the Roman Empire, in the last days forms into 10 states led by the Antichrist. That means, as I see it, that Europe will coalesce into a group of 10 major players who the Antichrist will collect as his base.

If so, who would these 10 European states be? First, it must be noted that in order to collect these 10 states, 3 of the leaders over 3 of those states must be put down by the Antichrist. This means that not all of these states will be likely initially to join the coalition.

This means that countries like the UK could be forced to join, simply by the dismissal of the King or Prime Minister. I'm not saying it will include the UK, but we have to consider what 3 states would be most opposed to an alliance with a European king?

So we come to one of the most important European players, Russia. Russia presently is opposed to uniting with Europe politically. But its leader could also be forced from office, even as we hear rumblings of a possible overthrow of Putin. If so, then Russia may be quite willing to make peace with the rest of Europe and join a peaceful coalition, as opposed to the more militant coalition of NATO.

I don't think there is any question that countries like Spain, France, Germany, and Italy would be part of this Antichristian coalition. These are major W. European players. In the eastern part of Europe, we might have Poland, Austria, Greece, and maybe Romania. Whether other European states are part of this, and whether the US and other Western nation are possible candidates for membership in this I don't know. I can only speculate.

The point is, Russia is a major European player, and it may not be too incredible to suppose that she might turn around and join a European alliance against, for example, China, India, and the Muslim world. Again, I don't claim to know, but these ideas are buzzing in my head. And I'd be curious to know how you feel about this possible scenario? Thanks.
Not a chance, Putin is currently at war with the western world in Ukraine, do you watch a news source or do you live on a deserted Island?

Putin opposes the western world of Sodom and Gomorrah and everything it stands for, Putin has banned same sex marriage and homosexuality in society

Reactions: Scott Downey

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not a chance, Putin is currently at war with the western world in Ukraine, do you watch a news source or do you live on a deserted Island?

Putin opposes the western world of Sodom and Gomorrah and everything it stands for, Putin has banned same sex marriage and homosexuality in society
Yea, I live on the same planet as you. I'm just not interested in being your neighbor.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And I'd be curious to know how you feel about this possible scenario?
There is no chance of Russia joining NATO. According to the Bible Russia will be the leading nation when all the nations gather against Israel. The history of Russia and the temperament of Russians will not allow the Slavic Russians to form any kind of alliance with the Anglo-Saxons. And in fact the Western nations do not want peace with Russia. They want a proxy war in Ukraine or in Eastern Europe.

The whole idea that the Cold War was over was a total sham. The animosity between Russia and the West never came to an end, but the feckless Western politicians chose to always remain ignorant about reality. Just like their relations with the Muslim world.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is no chance of Russia joining NATO. According to the Bible Russia will be the leading nation when all the nations gather against Israel. The history of Russia and the temperament of Russians will not allow the Slavic Russians to form any kind of alliance with the Anglo-Saxons. And in fact the Western nations do not want peace with Russia. They want a proxy war in Ukraine or in Eastern Europe.

The whole idea that the Cold War was over was a total sham. The animosity between Russia and the West never came to an end, but the feckless Western politicians chose to always remain ignorant about reality. Just like their relations with the Muslim world.
But you did realize, don't you, that when the Iron Curtain came down that much of Eastern Europe sided with Western Europe? You do realize that Russia is part of a number of European gatherings, though this has suffered a setback under Putin's latest aggression in Ukraine? Eastern Europe is largely Slavic, whereas much of Western Europe is largely Germanic. This has not kept them from uniting in a number of different ways, historically. Did you know, for example, that the royalty, at one time, in Great Britain, was related to the Russian czar?

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't happen, Russia and Putin (Magog and Gog) along with Turkey and Iran drive Israel into the Anti-Christs hands (E.U.) As we speak, the European Neighborhood Policy has the E.U. having agreements with Israel and all the Mediterranean Sea Nations (and they run in 7 year cycles) where they cooperate and where E.U. promises to look at some nations as future member states. All this is detailed on Wikipedia, its an over 20 year agreement. Israel currently plays football (soccer) in the Euros, they have wanted for a long time to be a part of the E.U. So, how does this Anti-Christ get Israel to give up their Nukes? They can't be conquered as long as they have Nukes, at least not realistically. So, after the Russia Wars, the E.U. tells Israel this, look, we will be to you as the United States has been to Hawaii, your protector, but just as Hawaii can't have their own, Nukes neither can you guys. Once they give them up, 3.5 years later the A.C. will attack.

So, why does it have to be 10 Nations? Is the Church 10 Brides? In Rev. 2:10 did Smyrna have tribulation for 10 days or for the complete church age? The number 10 means Completion, God doesn't just give Satan all of His info !! The 10 simply means all or COMPLETE Europe reunified. If you are waiting on 10 you will never see it coming. The E.U. however many nations that is NOW = 10. Complete Europe.

The three could be referring to the three other Beasts but I don't think so, I think it means there are going to be some nations that do not want anything to do with this thug Anti-Christs agenda and they will try to leave the E.U., and they will be conquered and ostracized to make an example out of them.

God will wipe out the Russian, Iranian and Turkish Armies, or He uses the E.U. to do it. I think God does it but the world will assume Israel used some kind of Nuke (of course, they do not believe in God, it had to be Israel, LOL) and thus they will be foreced to give up their Nukes, but in return they are told you can be a part of the E.U.

Last edited:

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can't happen, Russia and Putin (Magog and Gog) along with Turkey and Iran drive Israel into the coming Anti-Christs hands (E.U.) As we speak, the European Neighborhood Policy has the E.U. having agreements with Israel and all the Mediterranean Sea Nations (and they run in 7 year cycles) where they cooperate and where E.U. promises to look at some nations as future member states. All this is detailed on Wikipedia, its an over 20 year agreement. Israel currently plays football (soccer) in the Euros, they have wanted for a long time to be a part of the E.U. So, how does this Anti-Christ get Israel to give up their Nukes? They can't be conquered as long as the have Nukes, at least not realistically. So, after the Russia Wars, the E.U. tells Israel this, look, we will e to you as Hawaii has been to the United States, your protector, but just as Hawaii can't have their own, Nukes neither can you guys. Once they give them up, 3.5 years later the A.C. will attack.

So, why does it have to be 10 Nations? Is the Church 10 Brides? In Rev. 2:10 did Smyrna have tribulation fir 10 days or for the full church age? The number 10 means Completion, God doesn't just give Satan all of His info !! The 10 simply means all or COMPLETE Europe reunified. If you are waiting on 10 you will never see it coming. The E.U. however many nations that is NOW = 10. Complete Europe.

The three could be referring to the three other Beasts but I don't think so, I think it means there are going to be some nations that do not want anything to do with this thug Anti-Christs agenda and they will try to leave the E.U., and they will be conquered and ostracized to make an example out of them.

God will wipe out the Russian, Iranian and Turkish Armies, or He uses the E.U. to do it. I think God does it but the world will assume Israel used some kind of Nuke (of course, they do not believe in God, it had to be Israel, LOL) and thus they will be foreced to give up their Nukes, but in return they are told you can be a part of the E.U.
Yes, one of my questions has had to do with the relationship between Gog and the Antichrist. Not quite sure about that. Also, I don't know who will be against who at Armageddon, or who will defend Israel among the nations? And who will be included in the Eastern kings coming to Armageddon.? Thanks for your thoughts.

Reactions: Ronald D Milam

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, one of my questions has had to do with the relationship between Gog and the Antichrist. Not quite sure about that. Also, I don't know who will be against who at Armageddon, or who will defend Israel among the nations? And who will be included in the Eastern kings coming to Armageddon.? Thanks for your thoughts.
Different wars. God basically clears the way/path for the Anti-Christ just like He made Jesus' path straight. Jesus had to save the world, the Anti-Christ has to drive Israel to repentance during the 70th week. I think the 1/3 that burns is North and South America, so now everything to the west is on fire, or pretty much wiped out. (Remember that). Vial #6 says the Kings of the Whole World gather against God at Armageddon, thus in Rev. 16:19 where Gid says He gave the Wrath of His wine-press unto Babylon the Great it means the whole world who came against him, the Church is in Heaven.

Kings of the East now becomes much clearer if everything to the west is destroyed or in utter chaos. Suddenly almost everything East of Jerusalem would be the Kings of the East. You see, why would God destroy the Old World when Jesus is going to rule from there (Jerusalem) for 1000 years? The 1/3 is the designation where the Asteroid will hit, the two Americas have 1/3 of the worlds landmass and the Pacific ocean has 1/3 of the worlds water !! I looked it up, lol. AND I did not know this, but one ocean's water can not enter another oceans water, they have different PH Balance/Weight, strange but true.

So, the New World is judged and burned, thus the Angelic Beings who have a destiny with a Day, Month, and Year in the Euphrates River simply means they are bound to a date, not in the river. These 200 million Angelic beings kill 1/3 of all men who have the mark of the Beast. Know what changed my mind here? Verse 20 (Rev. 9) calls it PLAGUES and plagues are of God, not of 200 million Chinamen.

The 200 Million in Rev. 9 are Angels, the Kings of the East in Rev.16 is the Kings of the whole world, because those to the west are done away with.

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
But you did realize, don't you, that when the Iron Curtain came down that much of Eastern Europe sided with Western Europe? You do realize that Russia is part of a number of European gatherings, though this has suffered a setback under Putin's latest aggression in Ukraine? Eastern Europe is largely Slavic, whereas much of Western Europe is largely Germanic. This has not kept them from uniting in a number of different ways, historically. Did you know, for example, that the royalty, at one time, in Great Britain, was related to the Russian czar?
And yet we were tolled we won the War ? we did not win the War at all, we were all played for fools.
Lord Rothschild's totally threatened The UK Monarch in fact, saying that he cared not for the puppet that sat on the throne and that he Lord Rothschild controls all the money !
Lord Rothschild should of been done for Treason directly ! He had threatened all of England directly in fact.
The State that fools call Israel was totally a creation of the Rothschild's and they have said so in fact !
The Rothschild's set up WW1 and WW2 and not to mention for WW3 They sacrifice people for their ends.

The Iron curtain was all BS ! a creation of Rothschild's, Communism should never got hold of Poland for a start ! the War was all started over Poland :tiphat: :rolleyes: but loss Poland not to mention half of Germany etc now who calls such as that a Win ? They were given up ! totally Sold out ! to Communism !

Now the line is played on us that Putin is a Communist ;) No Putin is not a Communist and anyone who thinks he is, is a total fool.
Putin has dragged Russia out from the hell of Communist in fact, Putin has said years ago that the West is heading down the same path as Russia did, all of the sighs prove it all. Putin knows all such in depth, yet propaganda from our Left claim that Putin would not know anything about such at all, claiming Putin was just some bum put in place like any good for nothing yobbo idiot fool.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And yet we were tolled we won the War ? we did not win the War at all, we were all played for fools.
Lord Rothschild's totally threatened The UK Monarch in fact, saying that he cared not for the puppet that sat on the throne and that he Lord Rothschild controls all the money !
Lord Rothschild should of been done for Treason directly ! He had threatened all of England directly in fact.
The State that fools call Israel was totally a creation of the Rothschild's and they have said so in fact !
The Rothschild's set up WW1 and WW2 and not to mention for WW3 They sacrifice people for their ends.

The Iron curtain was all BS ! a creation of Rothschild's, Communism should never got hold of Poland for a start ! the War was all started over Poland :tiphat: :rolleyes: but loss Poland not to mention half of Germany etc now who calls such as that a Win ? They were given up ! totally Sold out ! to Communism !

Now the line is played on us that Putin is a Communist ;) No Putin is not a Communist and anyone who thinks he is, is a total fool.
Putin has dragged Russia out from the hell of Communist in fact, Putin has said years ago that the West is heading down the same path as Russia did, all of the sighs prove it all. Putin knows all such in depth, yet propaganda from our Left claim that Putin would not know anything about such at all, claiming Putin was just some bum put in place like any good for nothing yobbo idiot fool.
Sounds like a lot of conspiracy theory. The Rothschilds were not God! Satan is the god of this world, and he is trying to direct the choir--not Rothchild. At best, people on earth cooperate with Satan in his purpose to overthrow Christianity. But Christianity continues to function, and God's promises will be fulfilled.

Putin believes he is some sort of Christian. But he's as bad as any former Communist ruler. He's murdering many thousands of Ukrainians. That particularly bothers me because one of my great grandmothers came out of Ukraine. It sort of brings it home for me. I'm praying Putin gets his. But in the end I know God is allowing Satan's plan to continue, giving him just enough rope to hang himself.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He's murdering many thousands of Ukrainians.
Actually the slaughter of Ukrainians is on Fraudster Zelensky who has refused to come to the table and work out a deal with Russia since last November. Russia has been willing to negotiate several times (while holding on to the territory it has already grabbed). And it is only because of America and NATO that Putin grabbed this territory.

Barack Obama stood by and did absolutely nothing while Russia invaded Crimea. That was back in 2014. Then for nine long years the Ukrainians did nothing to ensure that Ukraine would not be invaded again. There was plenty that could have been done by working with all the Eastern European and Scandinavian countries. They could have easily set up their own line of defense along Russia's border and totally ignored NATO and the USA (which Russia sees as a threat). But they all stood by drinking cocktails and fooling themselves (as usual).

Then Biden and his gang of criminals saw that they needed to have the world looking at some other distraction while they raped and destroyed America. So Biden and his administration made sure that nobody would allow Putin and Zelensky to sit down and NEGOTIATE a settlement, while billions were thrown at Ukraine. Now Scammer Zelensky has the gall to come to America and DEMAND more billions of dollars to be simply blown away. And everyone is just fine with the rape of America on behalf of Zelensky!

Can you imagine the audacity of this man who has had one whole year to either win the war or surrender. But no. He knows that the government of the USA wants a proxy war with Ukraine in order to fatten him and his gang of thugs, as well as the military-industrial complex of America (who are simply delighted with this waste of taxpayer money). The losers are the American people who are going to experience even more inflation because of the obscene spending now taking place with no remorse. America will get weaker and weaker as dollars, arms, and ammunition flow to Ukraine while the American military goes Woke (and America goes broke).

When will people wake up to this scam? Zelensky is simply another thuggish dictator like Biden and Putin. He does not give a hoot about democracy. And neither does wicked witch Pelosi, who is falsely talking about the preservation of democracy while destroying it in America. But because of the propaganda war he is being hailed as a hero and has been made TIME's "Man of the Year". What a farce!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sounds like a lot of conspiracy theory. The Rothschilds were not God! Satan is the god of this world, and he is trying to direct the choir--not Rothchild. At best, people on earth cooperate with Satan in his purpose to overthrow Christianity. But Christianity continues to function, and God's promises will be fulfilled.

Putin believes he is some sort of Christian. But he's as bad as any former Communist ruler. He's murdering many thousands of Ukrainians. That particularly bothers me because one of my great grandmothers came out of Ukraine. It sort of brings it home for me. I'm praying Putin gets his. But in the end I know God is allowing Satan's plan to continue, giving him just enough rope to hang himself.
You would know all about it if Putin was a Communist. as Russia would be like Ukraine is under, No man could leave Russia of fighting age ? if Russia was under Communism.

Russians have more freedom that ever under Putin in fact !

Biden brought this War on in fact, with his dictating thug creepy mates, G Soros for one creep and the rest, who reside over the most criminal Country on earth, that's Ukraine !

Get rid of all the fat cats in Ukraine, their corruption is huge, such has been so and hidden for years by our Anti-Christ MSM who does not expose the total corruption that has been going on. They have been bleeding the average Ukrainian dry for years. Half of them are to stupid to know any better, same with Australians and the UK, USA etc etc. A wall of a totally one sided Media, that's not truly informative at all, but just like Nazi Germany Media was in fact and any Communist Media is in fact. Just pathetic low life grubs.

Russia and that east side of Ukraine are the same people Russians in fact, Let it go to the people to work it all out and their would not of been a war in fact, but for the greedy filthy slobs who had no regard for the people at all and brought this all on.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You would know all about it if Putin was a Communist. as Russia would be like Ukraine is under, No man could leave Russia of fighting age ? if Russia was under Communism.

Biden brought this War on in fact, with his dictating thug creepy mates, G Soros for one creep and the rest, who reside over the most criminal Country on earth, that's Ukraine !

Get rid of all the fat cats in Ukraine, their corruption is huge, such has been so and hidden for years by our Anti-Christ MSM who does not expose the total corruption that has been going on. They have been bleeding the average Ukrainian dry for years. Half of them are to stupid to know any better, same with Australians and the UK, USA etc etc. A wall of a totally one sided Media, that's not truly informative at all, but just like Nazi Germany Media was in fact and any Communist Media is in fact. Just pathetic low life grubs.

Russia and that east side of Ukraine are the same people Russians in fact, Let it go to the people to work it all out and their would not of been a war in fact, but for the greedy filthy slobs who had no regard for the people at all and brought this all on.
I can't say I Jove your attitude, but you do make a lot of good points.

Ronald D Milam

Jan 12, 2022
Clanton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

All of Congress, 90 percent of Dems and 50 percent of Republicans are commies, don't kid yourself. This war is about MONEY. Obama stole the Election from a Putin backed candidate and that is what set everything off. Now they may have been cheating also, but this is about MONEY. We aren't giving them money for nothing, there are kick backs, and a bread basket of the world for the taking where these crooks can move in and push those crooks out. Its all a war about who is going to get to make THE MONEY.

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I can't say I Jove your attitude, but you do make a lot of good points.
I see people being taken for a ride and I do not just swallow any Governments Line.
I do not trust and Governments truly at all, we are to keep an eye on such people, so we don't all get bitten.
I do not want War, I have been all about wanting to de escalate War, nothing good will come about from this stupid moronic War.

Zelensky is a war monger ! he is no Hero at all, he is a total moron in fact, he clearly pushed for the war ! with no regard for the average Ukraine people truly at all, He is insane ! what does Zelensky truly want has got nothing at all to do with the average Ukraine person. It's a NWO Game play that is the Key point. They have to totally dominate the World ! That's the ends.

Nations can not truly control by the will of the people and the peoples Voting power will be worthless, this has been played for some years as their are issues put forward, that the people never started or kicked off by the majority of people ! Such issues have been pushed forward and played on and over the people in fact as an issue. So a non issue becomes a major issue, because they created it all themselves and worked so as too blow it up way out of proportion. They poke the Issue so as too provoking a response.

As to Ukraine why did we not have some Media etc say, hey you jerks are egging it all on in fact, so as to bring on a war !
All we seen of Joe Biden was escalate escalate escalate totally desperate for creating the War.

Is Russia going to give up ? that's the question, can it ? can Russia afford to loose this issue. or let it slide ? I don't think Russia can allow Ukraine be as it is under Zelensky etc. as it's a serious crime that has been conducted against Russia. Not the Ukraine People but the Governments cunning and crafty as ever over the years and now a total Grub Zelensky, who is truly working for ? not the average Ukraine people that's for sure. But for Big money men who dominate over all.

Sure the MSM made Zelensky into a Hero on day one, not to mention all of the credit of that of W Churchill was displayed on honouring this Zelenzky puppet a no one ! who was automatically given Idol statist on day one ! When in fact he was only a filthy dirty Queer low life Comedian in fact, nothing but a filth monger ! And a out right Anti-Christ in fact.