Will the Discovery of the Ark of the Covenant Soon Be Publicly Revealed?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Belief in government = belief in slavery.
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Things like this serve as a distraction from the truth. The next thing you know, everyone will be debating about it and creating difference between one another. Who, what, why, when and how are all irrelevant to what is true. Remember this.

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Things like this serve as a distraction from the truth. The next thing you know, everyone will be debating about it and creating difference between one another. Who, what, why, when and how are all irrelevant to what is true. Remember this.

Be sober-minded; be watchful. Your adversary the devil prowls around like a roaring lion, seeking someone to devour.

I suppose it could distract some but it needn’t. It hasn’t distracted me.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh I never suggested it distracted you. My favourite depiction of the underworld comes from Egypt. Ma'at the goddess of the underworld weighs the deciesed's heart on the scales of judgment. She plucks the feather from her hair and if your heart outweighs it, then they may not pass.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh I never suggested it distracted you. My favourite depiction of the underworld comes from Egypt. Ma'at the goddess of the underworld weighs the deciesed's heart on the scales of judgment. She plucks the feather from her hair and if your heart outweighs it, then they may not pass.
Another fable. Fables should be totally ignored by Christians.

Zachariah

Mar 20, 2023
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh I never suggested it distracted you. My favourite depiction of the underworld comes from Egypt. Ma'at the goddess of the underworld weighs the deciesed's heart on the scales of judgment. She plucks the feather from her hair and if your heart outweighs it then you may not pass.
No. This is Fake News. The Ark of the Covenant is presently in Heaven.
I would look at this statement of the ark and say "well who cares". Weather the ark existed or not is irrelevent to the story and the teuth behind it. Even if they did find the ark who fucking cares to be honest, this in no way shape or form can help us in anyway and therefore is irrelevant to the truth. Its a destraction from the truth, its in fact the opposite.

The same as jesus, weather he existed or not is irrelevant. We take the teachings, we understand them and we apply them to our life. This is truth. I'm not saying jesus doesn't exist, I'd like to think he did but all these superficial arguments among people and the church all serve as destractions from the underlying messege which is truth.

• Wow
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Discussion of archaeology inspires some; brings out the worst in others.