Will You Die in Your Sins?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That scripture only pertains to born again believers. The law keeping, Christ rejecting Pharisees wanted no part of Jesus.
You made an error my friend . So let rewrite this . THE PHARISEES DID NOT KEEP the law . JESUS exposed them on that .
You mean to say THEY who sought to attain righteousness BY THE LAW , not by faith .
THEY DID NOT KEEP the law . THEY EVEN OMITTED parts to keep their own traditions . CORBAN . remember ......
THEY DID NOT KEEP IT . THEY DID however believe themselves to be righteous by thier deeds .
SO its not the law keeping pharisees , IT was THE CHRIST REJECTING PHRAISEES , who though they claimed to know
moses and torah , DID NOT . FOR HAD THEY BELEIVED MOSES , THEY WOULD HAVE BELEIVED JESUS .
They claimed abraham as their father , ONLY when abraham HEARD GOD , HE BELEIVED and OBEYED
when the phrisees heard GOD , YEAH JESUS CHRIST , they beleived NOT . NOW THIS DID NOT DO ABRHAM .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
almost an amen . but not quite . for the pharisees themselves kept not the law .
CORBAN. they made void some things .
As well as THEY DID TEACH, but JESUS sure made it clear when he said DO NOT AS THEY DO
for they SAY and YET DO NOT . they were not doers sister .
Which now gives me room to say YET AGAIN how i can prove that neither the unbelieving jew or gentile , aka muslims or etc
THOUGH they can claim abraham as their father , though they can claim to know the torah and GOD
DO NOT . FOR even JESUS said to the unbeliving jews , HAD YOU BELIEVED MOSES , as both jew and muslims cliam
YE WOULD have BELEIVED ME for HE WROTE OF ME . OOPSY the muslims DO NOT KNOW GOD . WE BEEN LIED TOO SISTER .
YOU SEE those who are of GOD , WOULD NOT REJECT JESUS AS THE CHRIST . but these DO .
SOLID PROOF they are not hearing FROM GOD .
BOLD statment , do i sound hateful and like a monster . WELL before anyone says i do
LETS GO AGAIN TO JESUS WORDS .
The unbelieving jews even claimed abraham as their father . JESUS said IF abraham were YOU FATHER
you would do THE WORKS of abraham . GOD SAID , ABRAHAM BELIEVED .
YET , JESUS SAYS and SAID and many DO NOT BELIEVE . TIME FOR A SERIOUS WAKE UP CALL .
IF JESUS SAID IT GOD SAID IT . THUS IF ONE DENIES JESUS , ANY GUESSES WHO THEY JUST DENIED
no matter how much they try and say GOD IS THEIR FATHER . EXACTLY . THIS GRINGO STICKS TO THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL
i shun the abraham accords and the all inclusive lie to hades if i could . ITS DOCTRINE IS A LIE . THIS LAMB GONNA PREACH
the ONLY NAME THAT SAVES and DAILY and continually remind all , YE MUST ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE IN HIM TO BE SAVED .
NOW if that makes me seem judmental or a hater , THEN REMEMBER THIS , JESUS SAID IT FIRST . ARE WE GONNA CALL
HIM a hater . exactly . I WONT BUDGE . I WONT BUDGE , I ABSOLUTEY WONT BUDGE .

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You made an error my friend . So let rewrite this . THE PHARISEES DID NOT KEEP the law . JESUS exposed them on that .
You mean to say THEY who sought to attain righteousness BY THE LAW , not by faith .
THEY DID NOT KEEP the law . THEY EVEN OMITTED parts to keep their own traditions . CORBAN . remember ......
THEY DID NOT KEEP IT . THEY DID however believe themselves to be righteous by thier deeds .
SO its not the law keeping pharisees , IT was THE CHRIST REJECTING PHRAISEES , who though they claimed to know
moses and torah , DID NOT . FOR HAD THEY BELEIVED MOSES , THEY WOULD HAVE BELEIVED JESUS .
They claimed abraham as their father , ONLY when abraham HEARD GOD , HE BELEIVED and OBEYED
when the phrisees heard GOD , YEAH JESUS CHRIST , they beleived NOT . NOW THIS DID NOT DO ABRHAM .
They thought that they were keeping the law. Answer this Amigo. Are you a New Covenant Christian?

• Love
Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They thought that they were keeping the law. Answer this Amigo. Are you a New Covenant Christian?
BINGO , they THOUGHT . exactly . YES i am absolutey NEW COVENANT ALL THE WAY from soul marrow and bone .
ITS WHY YOU DONT SEE ME SITTING UNDER SATANS ABRAHAM ACCORDS BULLDUNG that so many now beleive .
ITS WHY I SHUN the all inclusive false love lie to hell if i could. TIME WE PREACHED AND DO PREACH THE ABSOLUTE
DIRE NECESSITY to BELIEVE ON JESUS CHRIST . NOW do be encouraged . I SHUN the all inclusive social gospel TO HADES
if i could . ITS ALL A LIE a false love , a broad path to GOD LIE that even calls some sins love . I SHUN IT . PEROID .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is where the rubber meets the road my friend . Most of you all wont help me onebit
in my stance against this WHOREISH LIE FROM HELLL of the all inclusive broad road , many path accepting lie crap .
You all cliam one must beleive in JESUS , as DO I , and yet
not one will lift a finger to expose this false love lie which states that muslims , buddists , atheist and all
just need to love and have thier own path to GOD . WHAT A CROCK OF CRAP . yet none of you helps me expose it .
NONE helps me to expose the abraham accords lie either . NOWWHY IS THAT .
Exactly .
SO to answer you , YOU BET I AM NEW COVENANT ALL THE WAY and the last TIME I CHECKED
all other religoins AINT IN IT , YE ACTUALLLY HAVE TO BELEIVE IN JESUS TO BE UNDER IT . Thanks for asking my friend .
I WILL EXPOSE THE WHORES LIE to my last breath and point to CHRIST ALONE .

Last edited:

Marvelloustime

Sep 15, 2020
Heaven bound
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
This is where the rubber meets the road my friend . Most of you all wont help me wont bit
in my stance against this WHOREISH LIE FROM HELLL of the all inclusive broad road , many path accepting lie crap .
You all cliam one must beleive in JESUS , as DO I , and yet
not one will lift a finger to expose this false love lie which states that muslims , buddists , atheist and all
just need to love and have thier own path to GOD . WHAT A CROCK OF CRAP . yet none of you helps me expose it .
NONE helps me to expose the abraham accords lie either . NOWWHY IS THAT .
Exactly .
SO to answer you , YOU BET I AM NEW COVENANT ALL THE WAY and the last TIME I CHECKED
all other religoins AINT IN IT , YE ACTUALLLY HAVE TO BELEIVE IN JESUS TO BE UNDER IT . Thanks for asking my friend .
I WILL EXPOSE THE WHORES LIE to my last breath and point to CHRIST ALONE .
Praise the glorious Lord. Trench on my dear brother @amigo de christo
Point to the biblical Lord Jesus till your final breath.
Yes, the biblical Lord Jesus Christ is the only way to be saved.
Get into our KJV bibles everyone.

Ritajanice

Staff member
Encounter Team
Mar 9, 2023
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
almost an amen . but not quite . for the pharisees themselves kept not the law .
CORBAN. they made void some things .
As well as THEY DID TEACH, but JESUS sure made it clear when he said DO NOT AS THEY DO
for they SAY and YET DO NOT . they were not doers sister .
Which now gives me room to say YET AGAIN how i can prove that neither the unbelieving jew or gentile , aka muslims or etc
THOUGH they can claim abraham as their father , though they can claim to know the torah and GOD
DO NOT . FOR even JESUS said to the unbeliving jews , HAD YOU BELIEVED MOSES , as both jew and muslims cliam
YE WOULD have BELEIVED ME for HE WROTE OF ME . OOPSY the muslims DO NOT KNOW GOD . WE BEEN LIED TOO SISTER .
YOU SEE those who are of GOD , WOULD NOT REJECT JESUS AS THE CHRIST . but these DO .
SOLID PROOF they are not hearing FROM GOD .
BOLD statment , do i sound hateful and like a monster . WELL before anyone says i do
LETS GO AGAIN TO JESUS WORDS .
The unbelieving jews even claimed abraham as their father . JESUS said IF abraham were YOU FATHER
you would do THE WORKS of abraham . GOD SAID , ABRAHAM BELIEVED .
YET , JESUS SAYS and SAID and many DO NOT BELIEVE . TIME FOR A SERIOUS WAKE UP CALL .
IF JESUS SAID IT GOD SAID IT . THUS IF ONE DENIES JESUS , ANY GUESSES WHO THEY JUST DENIED
no matter how much they try and say GOD IS THEIR FATHER . EXACTLY . THIS GRINGO STICKS TO THE ONE TRUE GOSPEL
i shun the abraham accords and the all inclusive lie to hades if i could . ITS DOCTRINE IS A LIE . THIS LAMB GONNA PREACH
the ONLY NAME THAT SAVES and DAILY and continually remind all , YE MUST ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE IN HIM TO BE SAVED .
NOW if that makes me seem judmental or a hater , THEN REMEMBER THIS , JESUS SAID IT FIRST . ARE WE GONNA CALL
HIM a hater . exactly . I WONT BUDGE . I WONT BUDGE , I ABSOLUTEY WONT BUDGE .
All of the Pharisees’ animosity toward Jesus was driven by their fear that if He came to power as Messiah, they would lose their status, their means of wealth, and all their earthly advantages (John 11:48).
Despite all their pious pretenses, those things meant more to them than righteousness.

So when Jesus said, “Seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you” (Matthew 6:33), He was teaching yet another truth that directly assaulted the Pharisees’ value system.

Robert Pate

Aug 6, 2023
Washington
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Under the New Covenant the Mosiac law that Jesus taught has been abolished, Ephesians 2:15. Jesus nailed it to his cross, Colossians 2:14. Under the New Covenant Christians don't live by laws and rules, instead they are led by the Holy Spirit. Paul said, "Christ is the end of the law for righteousness for those that believe" Romans 10:4. What do you say about that?