Will you join in prayer with me please

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
March on my friend . Texas tornadoes
can surely kill . Texas heat can surely kill .
we got massive heat coming my friend . the heat has been on the rise for the last ten days or so .
Hitting over a hundred and steadily but slowly increasing .
I took at peek at our forcast for monday and tuesday , and it dont look like the heat is gonna go away .
THEMS forcasted ONLY HOTTER . ONE hundred and TEN and on it goes my friend .
And if power outages occur , there will be deaths . No doubt about it .
But fear not what is nor what is coming . THE LORD Is with the lambs my friend .
And no matter what comes , THE LORD is with the lambs .
And now allow me a word of THANKS TO THE LORD .
Cause as bad as that heat is , THE LAKE OF FIRE IS FAR , FAR WORSE
and that kind of heat ENDURES big time .
SO when i say allow me a word of THANKS to the LORD
REST ASSURED its cause of WHAT JESUS DONE that a hog like me aint gotta bathe in a lake like that .
AND JESUS IS THE ONLY REASON i wont . PEROID .
Budda aint gonna save them .
The all inclusive sin accepting and many path accepting lie , AINT GONNA save a soul . Paul never preached such a lie .
Paul and others suffered and were beaten like dogs , treated like the dung of the earth
TO preach ONE GOSPEL . BELIEVE YE IN JESUS CHRIST . AND to any and to all who rejected
that message , He shook the dust off his feet as a testimony against them .
It will be worse for any and for all who heard and rejected JESUS as the Christ , on the day of judgment
than for even SODOM and GOMORRAH . SO , please dont think me a hater
of humanity or misled or misguided , cause i refuse to allow a muslim or any other religoin
to believe its way is right and that all it needs is some lovey .
GOD never accepted other gods and mindsets as any kind of valid way to HIM .
SO WHY DOES THIS GENERATION . just something to ponder on .
As for me , THIS MAN GONNA PREACH < TEACH , SPEAK and SAY the ONLY NAME whereby ANY man , or any woman
may be saved . JESUS CHRIST . And all other mindsets , atheist to every other religoin
WONT save . IT WILL surely DAMN . Now let all that draws breath praise the LORD
And let us ensure its the biblical CHRIST JESUS we be loving and a serving . For paul well said and paul well knew
many sure can preach another jesus . AND it sure aint JESUS .
We got GAY JESUS , PROSPERITY JESUS , WE got a jesus getting preached that sure seems to be so accepting
OF WHAT GOD CALLED SIN . NEWS and NEWSFLASH . THAT AINT JESUS . THE WORD OF GOD
dont CONTRADICT GOD . but satan does .
Is it hot there amigo. I was reading that they had a bad hot spell in Texas. How are you doing?

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is it hot there amigo. I was reading that they had a bad hot spell in Texas. How are you doing?
HAD . you should see that one city in texas . San angelo .
They said it broke a record at one hundred and thirteen yesterday . Can you imagine having to live in that town .
And yesterday at this time , it was one degree COOLER than today .
Which means unless a cloud comes up , that poor city is on track to be one degree hotter than even yesterday .
I also looked at its forecast . Thurs and fri and massive polar front is to drop it all the way
down to a chilly ONE HUNDRED and FIVE . but then RIGHT back up it goes . On sunday its forecast to be right at a hundred and twelve .
And they had originally forecasted it to be one ten . YET it was two and three degrees hotter than they predicted .
You might want to pray for those in san angelo .
AS FOR ME I AM GONNA PRAISE THE LORD . HE IS WITH THE LAMBS .
OH , i forgot , I LIVE IN SAN ANGELO . its nasty devin .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
HAD . you should see that one city in texas . San angelo .
They said it broke a record at one hundred and thirteen yesterday . Can you imagine having to live in that town .
And yesterday at this time , it was one degree COOLER than today .
Which means unless a cloud comes up , that poor city is on track to be one degree hotter than even yesterday .
I also looked at its forecast . Thurs and fri and massive polar front is to drop it all the way
down to a chilly ONE HUNDRED and FIVE . but then RIGHT back up it goes . On sunday its forecast to be right at a hundred and twelve .
And they had originally forecasted it to be one ten . YET it was two and three degrees hotter than they predicted .
You might want to pray for those in san angelo .
AS FOR ME I AM GONNA PRAISE THE LORD . HE IS WITH THE LAMBS .
OH , i forgot , I LIVE IN SAN ANGELO . its nasty devin .
I used to live in the LA and San Diego areas of California. It got pretty hot a few times but not that hot. Wow. Drink plenty of fluids.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God saved the chickens on the farm hit by tornado: