Wisdom teeth pulled

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I had my wisdom teeth pulled today.
1030603gf5.jpg
Oh, and by the way, they're huge teeth for their size. Medication includes: Acetaminophen (antibiotic) and Amoxicillin (pain killer).

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
We've heard.... Just Kidding:)
smile.gif
I haven't had the experience yet but I'm sure I will. Glad the swelling is gone

Jerusalem Junkie

Jan 7, 2008
Wakka what are you doing putting this in the entertainment forum Denver make an "In Pain" forum for Wakka........ouch!

tim_from_pa

Jul 11, 2007
Judging by the looks of your teeth there, Wakka, you seem to be in excellent health (Praise God!)I had mine out many years ago at age 24. I hated to be "put out" so I actually had them just numb me a little. My one tooth was impacted and I actually helped to hold my jaw while the doctor pounded away and split the tooth in two to get it out! It was a riot! He was funny, too.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Haha,wow teeth scare me
smile.gif
Glad I lost all of mine at the age of 1 (j/k) But that look like it hurt!

koulourakia_girl

Apr 21, 2008
I had mine pulled a little over a year ago...and it was really intense...there was no possible chance of me being able to take them hom, either....they were so severely impacted that all of them had to be broken (to get them out), so there were 'shards' of tooth that came-out, not whole teeth!But it looks like you went to a decent dentist - mine was a butcher! He's left my jaw partially dislocated (I don;t trust going to a chiro to get it fixed lol), and a hairline fracture in my jaw....PLUS, he didn't put enough anesthetic in my mouth - when he was removing the worst of the teeth (it kept getting infected and getting abscesses etc), I could feel every single thing he was doing - excruciating pain! I even told him so, but he replied, "yeah it does hurt a bit, doesn't it?" man...! But it's over now....:pray3:

Apr 28, 2008
:eek::eek:I had mine pulled two summers ago, I didn't have much pain since they put me to sleep during the whole thing. I just couldn't eat for 2 weeks!!!!