"With Long Life Will I Satisfy Him..." How Long Is Long Life ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hollyrock

Nov 17, 2011
USA
I have heard that we are promised 70 years and other's say 120 years. Either way, I believe how we live plays a big part in how long or short we live. What are your thoughts ?

Strat

Mar 25, 2012
How can anyone claim any knowldege or awareness of heaven and want to be here one second longer than they have to be,it has always been my opinion that those who die at brith or before birth are the most fortunate of all...ushered into glory right from the start.

Reactions: grandma dolittle

grandma dolittle

May 23, 2012
Missouri
How can anyone claim any knowldege or awareness of heaven and want to be here one second longer than they have to be,it has always been my opinion that those who die at brith or before birth are the most fortunate of all...ushered into glory right from the start.

Strat,
You are so right! Sometimes I get so disgusted with this world and the evil that runs rampant. Natural disasters aside, have you noticed the evil that man is doing and it seems to get worst every day, from a person eating body parts, attacking another fellow man and chewing his face up, kidnapping young boys to make them kill and young girls as sex slaves; a grandma shoots her grandson;mothers killing their children; man kills his children and wife before killing himself? it makes a person long for heaven.