Withdrawal of medication

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi all, I've been having trouble withdrawing from one of my medication! it's an anti-psychotic medication which I've tried after having had feeling of extraordinary anxiety from worrying. I doubt I need it anymore since after a natural supplement helped stopped the worrying while the anti-psychotic medication was still not working or only probably worked a bit but not for a large part.

I went from about 1mg to 7.5mg once, not because it worked but because there was no other resort. Then after I got really anxious after I did something that I feel God doesn't want me to do and after I felt better increasing it a bit when I did what I feel God doesn't want me to do a few to several times already, I can't remember exactly. This time I'm on 9.75mg before I felt it was the final dose. I'm scared bc in September I had a 6 of sugar level (pre-diabetic) and if I'm on 9.75 now I don't know if I'd be diabetic so I'd like prayer on this, please. It's a downpoint for me. I admitted to God that I'm weak and foolish and I need his lending hand and to carry me through this dark time. I want his utmost mercy, compassion and understanding and for him to be gentle with me.
The medication will also cause elevated liver enzymes and probably high cholesterol. I hope everything's going to be ok. :( Thanks everyone. it has been very difficult to withdraw from this medication. I want to be successful.
Prayer said.

Dosia

Jan 24, 2021
Manitoba
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
God, I call upon You to help the lord's pearl. It must be very hard for her to struggle like this without finding a stable medication to help her? Be her great Physician and direct her path to the place that will get her some help, In Jesus Name, thank You God, Amen