Woman’s Prayers Ward Off Assault Attempt by Habitual Criminal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Woman’s Prayers Ward Off Assault Attempt by Habitual Criminal
12:00PM EDT 9/9/2013 Kevin Reynolds
Charlie Bates, who according to the Tampa Bay Times had committed multiple sexual assaults late Thursday night prior to entering the woman’s apartment, forced the woman inside and made her undress. After the woman began praying, police said Bates apologized for his actions and allowed her to dress.
After praying together, police said the woman attempted to hand Bates a Bible, but he refused. After she ripped some pages out and gave them to him, he left and she immediately called 911.
http://www.charismanews.com/us/40918-woman-s-prayers-ward-off-assault-attempt-by-habitual-criminal...

Wow! now that's gotta be a God moment right there! :)

servant

Jan 19, 2009
I knew one of the few that survived an attack by Richard Ramirez aka the night stalker. She was a Christian and I believe that's why he didn't kill her. She was a member of a church that I quit attending a few years before his crime spree.