World Falls For Isreal's Enemy's Deceit Again

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
Well the World is falling for the deciet of Isreal's enemies, today. Hasbolah comes out as the victim and Isreal wrong for defending itself. Media feeds on Hasbolah's accusations as gospel truth. Nothing said about weapons being smuggled in by Syria, Lebonon and Iran for the enemy of Isreal in the Gaza Strip. Not much mention that Isreal wanted to inspect the cargo on the fortilla. Isreal just protecting it's ports and it's people. The World forgets that terrorists are known to hide behind innocent women, children, schools and hos[itals, even behind mercy workers with supplies. The media reports "oh the bad Isreal military killing women and children, no mention of what/who is hiding behind them." No mention that the ones who are hiding are the bad guys. The World is blinded to that. Still waiting to hear from the White House and/or US State Department. Did not hear anything about the emergency security council called by Hasbolah at the UN and the US Ambassador to the UN. Was she at the meeting, what part did she play? Can't wait to hear the US response to the situation.

01CobraVortech

May 2, 2010
NJ
What a tool satan has at his disposal via the internet and world media. It saddens me to see how so many people are easily manipulated by the media because they don't understand the origin of the Israeli-Palestinian affair, as well as why the Israelis imposed a blockade to begin with. People have such short memories but they are so easily galvanized to hate. I will not shed a tear for that rascal when he is tossed into the lake of fire.

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
Thought these things are disturbing......... I know who is on Israels side..........

Jesus Is Lord.

gator347

May 7, 2008
We had better learn that it is not only the "Right" thing to do is to support Israel because they are the only true Democracy in the Area but if God is on their side how can we be against them?

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Read the news.
The boats are coming from Turkish held ports.
Turkey has a history of suppression of local populations in the Eastern Mediterranean.
Turkey has made the most noise from the Israeli interception of its boats (hypocrits).
Turkey has now assumed the leading role against Israel in the area; not Arabia, not Syria, not Egypt, not even Iran.
Turkey.
And it gets better.
Where is the throne of Satan located?
Pergamun, Turkey. (Rev 2:12-13)

Surprise, surprise

Watch the news. Turkey is in the political ascent against Israel and for Muslim interests in the area.
Who knows - the big bad boy himself may already have an office there.

gator347

May 7, 2008
At least Joe Biden gave Israel a little support.

Why we try to gain support from those who HATE us yet we continue to turn our back on those who support us?

We come to the aid of Muslim countries at the drop of a hat but let African Christians get slaughtered
angry.gif

The lesser of two evils is STILL EVIL
ohmy.gif

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
How can a Christian do less than support Isreal. Expose the unfair treatment of Isreal by World organizations. Those on the ships wanted to provoke Isreal for obvious reasons.

i question whether a christian should support any conflict no matter who is involved.

not trying to start a war of words here, but seriously, there are palestinians who are christians over there and would any christian stand against their brothers???

I know it happens, but if christians are trully following the the law of love and the law of the christ, it shouldnt.

Remember Jesus words..."he who lives by the sword will die by the sword"....those words will ring true for all people including Isreal.

Reactions: truthquest

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
i question whether a christian should support any conflict no matter who is involved.

not trying to start a war of words here, but seriously, there are palestinians who are christians over there and would any christian stand against their brothers???

I know it happens, but if christians are trully following the the law of love and the law of the christ, it shouldnt.

Remember Jesus words..."he who lives by the sword will die by the sword"....those words will ring true for all people including Isreal.

I agree Christians should not be against those who truly serve Jesus Christ, but Christians should be against evil of Hezbolah which now govern the Palestinians, and daily out to destroy Isreal. With bombs being thrown into Isreal. Anyone who thinks they will be satisfied with a two state solution, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell. It seems the United Nations, the European Union, The Muslum Nations are very bias toward Isreal and look the other way when it comes to the Hezbolah. Excuse the spelling, as well as the ill treatment of the current US Administration and liberal Media. Like it or not Jesus one day will sit on the throne of David, which is in Jerusalem. The name palestine came from the British when the occupied Isreal, not from the PLO. Palestinians come from surrounding countries, Jordan, Syria, Lybia, Iran, Irag , Saudi Arabia. The Land of Isreal belongs to the Lord who brought His people the Isrealites out of Egypt to this land promised to Abraham. Christians are called to pray and stand with Isreal, as they are the "Apple of God's Eyes". I must correct the statement, that Isreal killed Jesus. Neither the Jews nor the Romans crucified Jesus, Jesus said;" No man takes my life, for I lay it down, if I lay it down I will take it up".
The statement that the Jews killed Jesus is a very dangerous statement , which has caused a lot of destruction through the centuries, unfortunately even by Christians. Thank you for your contribution on this subject and participation. Love you in Jesus Name.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
We are now seeing a series of 'incidents' directed against Israel.

These 'incidents' may be the prelude to war later this summer (if similar historical patterns can be used as a benchmark).

There are times when war is necessary, as when one is required to defend one's home.

And there are times when war is unnecessary.
A case in point is when the military and industrial leaders of a corrupt nation determine that foreign wars are necessary to preserve their debauched way of life.

truthquest

May 23, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I agree with you. I believe the heart of Jesus' message is love. He said we are to love each other as he loves us. Where does this love stop?
Does it have boundaries or borders? Jesus said that by this, love, all would know that we are his disciples, if we have love for each other.
How can we love God and not love our brothers and sisters throughout the world? If we love them, we will not support anything that brings suffering, persecution and death upon them. We are to love them and pray for them. But then how can we pray for them and turn around and support something that hurts them?

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
I'm a firm believer in a saying "If one dosent stand for something , they'll fall for anything.". I have and do give to bring Jews back to Isreal, and support Isreal's right to defend itself, just as I would America's right to defend itself. I doubt I would contribute to Hazbolah or Alguida even though I love sinners but like the Lord Christians hate their sin. They just do not want land but want Isreal totally wiped out, and unfortunately a lot of the world is obviously supportive of these groups over Isreal. The media is a perfect example. When Hezbolah throws a bomb into Isreal it is on the 10th page of the newspaper, very little said about who was killed or injured. When Isreal reacts it is on the first page, the number injured is stretched, also killed, with discription of women and children,etc. Totally anti-semetic. Lately the UN calls for an investigation of Isreal on the fortila attack , but no mention of investigation of those who caused the problem in the first place. UN only interested in one side of the incident. That sounds bias to me. Unfortunately this US Administration has joined the rest of the world demanding this investigation. In the world's eyes Isreal is the bad guy, anyone else will not be investigated. The world hates the things of God, and His people. Praise the Lord that the end of thee BOOK (BIBLE) says we win.

JarBreaker

Apr 6, 2010
I'm a firm believer in a saying "If one dosent stand for something , they'll fall for anything.".

The media is a perfect example. When Hezbolah throws a bomb into Isreal it is on the 10th page of the newspaper, very little said about who was killed or injured. When Isreal reacts it is on the first page, the number injured is stretched, also killed, with discription of women and children,etc. Totally anti-semetic. Lately the UN calls for an investigation of Isreal on the fortila attack , but no mention of investigation of those who caused the problem in the first place. UN only interested in one side of the incident. That sounds bias to me. Unfortunately this US Administration has joined the rest of the world demanding this investigation. In the world's eyes Isreal is the bad guy, anyone else will not be investigated. The world hates the things of God, and His people. Praise the Lord that the end of thee BOOK (BIBLE) says we win.

Pro. 17:15
“He who justifies the wicked and he who condemns the righteous, both of them alike are an abomination to the LORD.”

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
Well the World is falling for the deciet of Isreal's enemies, today. Hasbolah comes out as the victim and Isreal wrong for defending itself. Media feeds on Hasbolah's accusations as gospel truth. Nothing said about weapons being smuggled in by Syria, Lebonon and Iran for the enemy of Isreal in the Gaza Strip. Not much mention that Isreal wanted to inspect the cargo on the fortilla.

Israel knew there were no weapons on these boats. The ships had already been inspected. Israel, apart from not wanting even an unarmed boat with only humanitarian supplies through, wanted to confiscate the cargo. They'll keep most of it and break what they transfer to the Palestinians. It's just the kind of beast Israel is. Israel also had planned to imprison the protesters, but after world outrage, Israel backed away from that.

Israel raided unarmed boats on the high seas. That is called piracy. Israel massacred protesters, with the excuse that they resisted.

The World forgets that terrorists are known to hide behind innocent women, children, schools and hos[itals, even behind mercy workers with supplies.

Hiding behind children is no protection against Israel's military, as proven by the high civilian casualty rates. Israel also uses human shields. In 2002, The Israeli supreme court tried to ban the practice (are you going to call the Israeli Supreme Court antisemitic for not being a "see no evil" monkey?). The difference is, Israel kidnaps people to use as human shields, Hamas doesn't. Another difference is, Israel is the cause of the situation in the first place.

The media reports "oh the bad Isreal military killing women and children, no mention of what/who is hiding behind them." No mention that the ones who are hiding are the bad guys.

When Israeli pirates murdered those people on that ship, there were no armed guys hiding behind the unarmed people.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
I agree Christians should not be against those who truly serve Jesus Christ, but Christians should be against evil of Hezbolah which now govern the Palestinians, and daily out to destroy Isreal. With bombs being thrown into Isreal. Anyone who thinks they will be satisfied with a two state solution, I have a bridge in Brooklyn I'd like to sell. It seems the United Nations, the European Union, The Muslum Nations are very bias toward Isreal and look the other way when it comes to the Hezbolah. Excuse the spelling, as well as the ill treatment of the current US Administration and liberal Media. Like it or not Jesus one day will sit on the throne of David, which is in Jerusalem. The name palestine came from the British when the occupied Isreal, not from the PLO. Palestinians come from surrounding countries, Jordan, Syria, Lybia, Iran, Irag , Saudi Arabia. The Land of Isreal belongs to the Lord who brought His people the Isrealites out of Egypt to this land promised to Abraham. Christians are called to pray and stand with Isreal, as they are the "Apple of God's Eyes". I must correct the statement, that Isreal killed Jesus. Neither the Jews nor the Romans crucified Jesus, Jesus said;" No man takes my life, for I lay it down, if I lay it down I will take it up".
The statement that the Jews killed Jesus is a very dangerous statement , which has caused a lot of destruction through the centuries, unfortunately even by Christians. Thank you for your contribution on this subject and participation. Love you in Jesus Name.

I understand that Isreal should have a land to call its own, absolutely. But I think they also need to be reasonable in how they attain that land and how much of the land they think should go to them. Have you seen how much land Isreal have control of compared to the tiny patch of ground they have barricaded the palestinians into?
Also, they want to be recognized as a national authority, yet they wont recognize the Palestinian authority.

If they are not willing to compromise fairly then how can they expect others to compromise with them?

I cant see a solution to the problem until God himself steps in to handle the situation. And when he does I dont think he'll be pushing the palestinians into the sea if you know what i mean.

We are now seeing a series of 'incidents' directed against Israel.

These 'incidents' may be the prelude to war later this summer (if similar historical patterns can be used as a benchmark).

There are times when war is necessary, as when one is required to defend one's home.

And there are times when war is unnecessary.
A case in point is when the military and industrial leaders of a corrupt nation determine that foreign wars are necessary to preserve their debauched way of life.

In a world ruled by Satan the Devil, of course wars are going to be inevitable. But it would be naieve to think that we are participating in a righteous war or a war accepted by God.

Gods way is that of peace, not war.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Israel knew there were no weapons on these boats. The ships had already been inspected. Israel, apart from not wanting even an unarmed boat with only humanitarian supplies through, wanted to confiscate the cargo. They'll keep most of it and break what they transfer to the Palestinians. It's just the kind of beast Israel is. Israel also had planned to imprison the protesters, but after world outrage, Israel backed away from that.

Have you heard the radio exchange between the Israelis and the crew of the boat?
The Isrealis were BAITED.

In response to the notification by Israelis the first answer was to go back to Auschwitz. (Typcial Muslim kindness)

In response to the second radio message to heave to, a female said that they had permission to enter port.

In response to the third radio message from the Israelis a man said to remember 9/11 and that it was done for the arabs.

It takes two to tango and two to start a battle. The Israelis attempted to board the boat peacefully with notification ahead of time.

No one but fools and criminals and those who want to create an incident do such things.

The IDF was entirely within their rights to do what they did.

May God bless their future efforts.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
Have you heard the radio exchange between the Israelis and the crew of the boat?

In response to the notification by Israelis the first answer was to go back to Auschwitz. (Typcial Muslim kindness)

Even if one man did say that, it does not equate with massacring a number of people (typical Zionist kindness).

If you think Israel was baited, you must think Israel is incompetent to allow themselves to be baited with a little name calling.

Raiding an unarmed boat on the high seas is a violation of international law.

Killing even resisting protesters (who technically were legally defending their boat) is murder.

God will not bless such a people.

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State

In response to the second radio message to heave to, a female said that they had permission to enter port.

In response to the third radio message from the Israelis a man said to remember 9/11 and that it was done for the arabs.

It takes two to tango and two to start a battle. The Israelis attempted to board the boat peacefully with notification ahead of time.

No one but fools and criminals and those who want to create an incident do such things.

Good to see someone else who agrees that Isreal has a right to defend itself. Many forget how Iran, Syria, Lebonon, along with others who want not just Isreal's land , but the Jews to be wiped off the face of the earth, use many methods to sneak weapons into the Hezbolah on the West Bank. The fortila was meant not for supplies to West Bank as much as a ploy to keep the world fires against Isreal burning. Unfortunately the world would like Isreal to just take whatever is thrown at them, and have no right to defend themselves. That is right from the pit of Hell.

Follower

Oct 1, 2008
Good to see someone else who agrees that Isreal has a right to defend itself. Many forget how Iran, Syria, Lebonon, along with others who want not just Isreal's land , but the Jews to be wiped off the face of the earth, use many methods to sneak weapons into the Hezbolah on the West Bank. The fortila was meant not for supplies to West Bank as much as a ploy to keep the world fires against Isreal burning. Unfortunately the world would like Isreal to just take whatever is thrown at them, and have no right to defend themselves. That is right from the pit of Hell.

Israel defended themselves from an unarmed humanitarian ship. You must be proud. To be blunt, I don't believe there is a bit of sincerity in what you're saying.

Regarding the Palestinians and Israel:
What do you think the outcome of the peace process should be?

I will watch you refuse to answer this question because your support of Israeli brutality has nothing to do with self-defense.

pastorlesofm

Community Guide
Jun 28, 2008
Central New York State
Israel defended themselves from an unarmed humanitarian ship. You must be proud. To be blunt, I don't believe there is a bit of sincerity in what you're saying.

Regarding the Palestinians and Israel:
What do you think the outcome of the peace process should be?

I will watch you refuse to answer this question because your support of Israeli brutality has nothing to do with self-defense.

10,000 missles sent into Isreal since the Hezbolah gained power on the West Bank and Gaza. I wonder what the US would do if it had 10,000 bombs sent into the Border States of the US? Would the US have the right to defend itself? I guess Isreal should just sit there and take it, say nor do anything about it. Also allow weapons to be delivered to the ones who are throwing them into Isreal, again say and do nothing about it. Even then , what I'm hearing Isreal would still be wrong.