World Leaders

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Want to know how the world leaders will be behaving in the end times? Look at our world today and the last 2 yrs.

Shalom

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What else can those fools do? They are totally clueless about what God has planned for the future of the earth.

Good luck with your Sabbath keeping and your Hebrew roots observances. They are not a requirement in this Church age. Matthew 12:5, Hosea 9:1-6

Ancient

Aug 6, 2021
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
What else can those fools do? They are totally clueless about what God has planned for the future of the earth.

Good luck with your Sabbath keeping and your Hebrew roots observances. They are not a requirement in this Church age. Matthew 12:5, Hosea 9:1-6

Thank you but luck has no part in a believer's life.

"They are not a requirement in this Church age." The dispensational doctrine is the doctrine of demons straight from Satan himself. It has replacement theology and anti-semitism at its root and is disgusting, vile and extremely harmful. The bases of one of the most horrific events in the history of mankind.

Reveals that you have absolutely no idea of the history of our Bibles and the person of Yeshua and the 1st century believers including the apostles. Yeshua kept the feast and Sabbaths, which would mean that all the Gospel accounts right up to the moment of Yeshua's crucifixion was before the so called dispensation of the church, or should be included with the Old Testament. The apostles all taught and kept the same Sabbaths and feasts as their Rabbi Yeshua kept and observed decades after the death and resurrection of our Messiah.

Think on theses things.

Shalom

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Remind the people to be subject to rulers and authorities. Titus 3:1

1 Timothy 2:1-4
I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people— for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness. This is good, and pleases God our Savior.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Reveals that you have absolutely no idea of the history of our Bibles and the person of Yeshua and the 1st century believers including the apostles.
My website, with all my writings on the Bible; refutes you.
As for the false and somewhat confused idea that Saturday is the only Sabbath, Colossians 2:16-17 is my guide.