Worldly pressure

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

verzanumi24

Advanced Member
Aug 17, 2007
New Yonk City
(Faithful1;15300)
I am very sympathetic toward young Christians nowadays because they are surrounded by so many worldly pleasures and temptations.I would like to offer an encouragement to hang in there and stay focused on the Bible and ask God for help in resisting temptation.love,hitomi
The best way to fight temptation is to stay close to God; study His word daily, feed on it like you would do with physical food, in fact it's better than physical food. You know I have often thought to myself, if most Christians could ever get a little more glimpse of there future glory, there jaws would drop to the floor, with amazement......God is performing a might and awesome work in us, that will not be apparent until Jesus returns.

Joyful

Jan 7, 2007
(verzanumi24;15452)
The best way to fight temptation is to stay close to God; study His word daily, feed on it like you would do with physical food, in fact it's better than physical food. You know I have often thought to myself, if most Christians could ever get a little more glimpse of there future glory, there jaws would drop to the floor, with amazement......God is performing a might and awesome work in us, that will not be apparent until Jesus returns.
thank you for your input. Yes, being faithful to the Lord by reading the Bible and following is the key to everything.