Worlds deadliest animal

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Last edited:

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sure is, the environment would get along fine if they were extinct.
Some things eat them, but I don't think exclusively eat mosquitos, and regardless many animals have gone extinct over the millennia when conditions change.

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Florida tried an experiment .....introduce a pest that fed on the mosquito larva ......The University of Florida released them by mistake .......Those are guys that commit suicide each year by splattering on your windshield .....Lovebugs ......

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thankfully I live in the mountains and the waters don’t pond. There is no place for the mosquito larvae to grow…
welcome-to-our-hollow.jpg

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Florida tried an experiment .....introduce a pest that fed on the mosquito larva ......The University of Florida released them by mistake .......Those are guys that commit suicide each year by splattering on your windshield .....Lovebugs ......
Driven through clouds of lovebugs in Florida back in the 80's, 90s. The car is covered in the front like every square inch in splattered bugs.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it's not the lion, or viper, yep it's the humble Mosquito. Such a humble creature of stature yet so dangerous:

"The CDC has dubbed mosquitoes the world’s deadliest animal, responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths worldwide each year. Thanks to climate change, that could be getting worse." https://www.accuweather.com/en/heal...-why-we-shouldnt-simply-kill-them-all/1579079

This is gonna be controversial I think, but the World's deadliest animal is the Homo sapien sapien (human beings).

I realize what the CDC says, but as humans are animals as well, we definitely kill and have killed so many more and caused species to go extinct.

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I'd vote that man is the deadliest animal, if we factor in world wide terrorism, and wars.
And dont forget murder, per country, per year.

• Love
Reactions: BarneyFife

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Of course, people by nature are willfully destructive, it is who they are.
People are not good by nature, only God is good, perfect and all together in the right in Himself, man needs the help of God to be saved and do the right things. Thankfully God is willing to do that for us.

All Have Sinned​

9 What then? Are we better than they? Not at all. For we have previously charged both Jews and Greeks that they are all under sin.

10 As it is written:

“There is none righteous, no, not one;
11 There is none who understands;
There is none who seeks after God.
12 They have all turned aside;
They have together become unprofitable;
There is none who does good, no, not one.”
13 “Their throat is an open [d]tomb;
With their tongues they have practiced deceit”;
“The poison of asps is under their lips”;
14 “Whose mouth is full of cursing and bitterness.”
15 “Their feet are swift to shed blood;
16 Destruction and misery are in their ways;
17 And the way of peace they have not known.”
18 “There is no fear of God before their eyes.”

19 Now we know that whatever the law says, it says to those who are under the law, that every mouth may be stopped, and all the world may become [e]guilty before God. 20 Therefore by the deeds of the law no flesh will be justified in His sight, for by the law is the knowledge of sin.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is gonna be controversial I think, but the World's deadliest animal is the Homo sapien sapien (human beings).

I realize what the CDC says, but as humans are animals as well, we definitely kill and have killed so many more and caused species to go extinct.
Humans are mammals not animals.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thankfully I live in the mountains and the waters don’t pond. There is no place for the mosquito larvae to grow…
Absolutely awesome view. Looks super. I live in the pacific northwest USA and it's pretty great here as well. I live in a city next to the mountains so the view of the mountains is always great in the mornings.

Reactions: Debp

Jack

May 3, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Absolutely awesome view. Looks super. I live in the pacific northwest USA and it's pretty great here as well. I live in a city next to the mountains so the view of the mountains is always great in the mornings.
Beautiful! Makes me think about how God's eternal Kingdom will be. Mind boggling!

Last edited:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
6 Mosquito Diseases That Can Be Deadly | Pfizer

Saw this and was wondering how many diseases mosquitoes can carry. Anything blood born. They are like a tiny syringe that goes from person to person, kinda like heroin addicts syringes. Kinda makes a person think. And now I'm paranoid of mosquitoes. Thanks Pfizer!

Honestly I'm thinking of investing in spiders now:

gs4wirdente31.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Debp