worried

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Big Boy Johnson

Sep 28, 2023
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He needs you to embrace the promises in His Word... here's a few to meditate on and to confess out loud! thumbsup2.gif

God’s Love, Mercy and Grace - Encouragement

Isaiah 54:8-10, 14-17
In a little anger I hid my face from you for a moment; but with everlasting kindness will I have mercy on you, says the LORD thy Redeemer....for this is as the waters of Noah unto Me: for as I have sworn that the waters of Noah should no more go over the earth; so have I sworn that I would not be angry with you, or rebuke you....for the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but My kindness shall not depart from you, neither shall the covenant of My peace be removed, says the LORD that has mercy on you....in righteousness shall you be established: you shall be far from oppression; for you shall not fear: and from terror; for it shall not come near you....look, they shall surely gather together, but not by Me: whosoever shall gather together against you shall fall for your sake....no weapon that is formed against you shall prosper; and every tongue that shall rise against you, in judgment YOU shall condemn. This is the heritage of the servants of the LORD, and their righteousness is of Me, says the LORD.

Revelation 3:8
Behold, I have set before thee an open door, and no man can shut it.

Job 22:21-23
Acquaint now yourself with Him (draw close, get to know, be in agreement), and be at peace: thereby good shall come unto you… I pray that you receive the law from His mouth (His ways of being and doing right), and lay up His words in your heart… If you return to the Almighty, you shall be built up, you shall put away iniquity far from your life.

2 Chronicles 16:9
For the eyes of the LORD move to and fro throughout the earth that He may strongly support those whose heart is completely His

Matthew 11:28-30
Come unto me, all you that labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest....take my yoke (obligation to serve, and walk with God) upon you, and learn of Me, for I am meek and lowly in heart, and you shall find rest unto your souls....for My yoke is easy (gracious and kind), and My burden (service) is light (the Glory of God, the Holy Spirit, the anointing).

Isaiah 41:10,11
Fear not; for I am with you: be not dismayed; for I am your God: I will strengthen you; yes, I will help you; yes, I will uphold you with the right hand of My righteousness....Behold (Look!), all they that were incensed against you shall be ashamed and confounded: they shall be as nothing; and they that strive with you shall perish.

1 Thessalonians 5:23 (see Romans 11:22, Colossians 1:22,23)
And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. (Indicating that it’s possible for Christians to NOT be blameless and can be held accountable for their sin if they continue in their sin addictions)

Hebrews 4:9-11
There remains therefore a rest to the people of God....for he that is entered into His rest, he also hath ceased from his own works, as God did from His....let us labor therefore to enter into that rest, lest any man fall after the same example of unbelief.

Joshua 1:8-9
This book of the law shall not depart out of your mouth; but you shall meditate therein day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then you shall make your way prosperous, and then you shall have good success....Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of a good courage; be not afraid, neither be discouraged: for the LORD your God is with you wherever you go.

Romans 5:5
Hope makes no shame; because the love of God is shed abroad (gush out, pour out abundantly) in our hearts by the Holy Ghost which is given unto us.

2 Corinthians 2:14
Thanks be unto God, which always causes us to triumph in Jesus Christ.

1 Peter 5:6,7
Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God (promises, warnings, correction, instructions in His Word), that He may exalt you in due time....casting all your care upon Him; for He cares for you.