Worse situation. Prayers please

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Proverb 30:26
The conies are but a feeble folk, as big as a rabbit, with nails instead of claws, and weak teeth. It resembles a guinea-pig
They represent those who are poor in the world, and of small account, yet wise for their souls and another world. Nature offers us many lessons, and conies are no different. They rely upon the rocks around them to hide from dangerous predators and shelter them from rain and the elements. Similarly, the Bible tells us that we can find protection from danger in the Rock of our Salvation. “The Lord is my rock, and my fortress, and my deliverer; my God, my strength, in whom I will trust; my buckler, and the horn of my salvation, and my high tower” (Psalm 18:2).

Reactions: Adam

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have gone back to where we came from. The only hope i had was to start up something with what was donated to me by a good Samaritan but. Here we have no protocol. It is a world of survival of the fittest. You bath when you see water, you eat when you see food. We don't use body lotion nor ointment.
This child came to the street and found interest in me. I started guaranteeing sleeping space and food for him till i took him to the hospital for a minor sickness that became what we am facing today.
Honestly speaking, if i had known, i wouldn't have taken him to hospital. It has changed nothing but hospital has taken all the money. The money would have started a small business for me and with the hope of a decent accomodation and why not a decent life
Plavious, you say you have gone back to where you came from. But isn't that village areas where people were recently being slaughtered in the night, and you had to flee from there? Also, what happened to your friend, Sinclair, who went with you to the new area?

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Plavious, you say you have gone back to where you came from. But isn't that village areas where people were recently being slaughtered in the night, and you had to flee from there? Also, what happened to your friend, Sinclair, who went with you to the new area?
Because of my leg. I could not go with him to Gabon. Where i come from is a world of survival, the street ,not my home.

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Because of my leg. I could not go with him to Gabon. Where i come from is a world of survival, the street ,not my home.
Are you able to email Sinclair? How many days would it take to get to Gabon? Is Gabon willing to accept refugees from Cameroon?

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
I have tried to call on phone to no avail. Hopefully in a different country, his phone number doesn't have network again.

Reactions: Debp

Plavious

Nov 29, 2022
Yde
Faith
Christian
Country
Cameroon
Gabon, Equatorial Guinea have welcome many Cameroonian. It will take week. I withdrew because of the risks involve. I was already loosing my leg and could not walk anymore

Reactions: Debp