Would You Put On The Persinger - Helmet?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you put on the Persinger - helmet?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters

Qtipie

Mar 5, 2010
Recently, I read about transcranial magnetic stimulation (TMS), and the helmet invented by Dr. Persinger. I understand, that some 80% of the test persons experienced the feeling of a "higher reality" or "the presence".

Assumed you knew exactly, that the Persinger-helmet will convert believers into atheists (with a probability of 80%), would you put on that helmet?

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Irish

Jan 31, 2010
I prefer tin foil hats, doesn't mess with my belief system, or my hair.

Irish

6stringedsignseeker

Mar 10, 2010
Fort Worth, Texas
I've never heard of the Persinger Helmet. But I find it unlikely that something made by man can take away my belief and faith in God. I still wouldn't put it on though. How do we know it can't cause some other kind of damage. 

bigape

May 22, 2008
Hello Qtipie

I also have never heard of this helmet before, but it is said to give “a feeling of a higher reality";

Being that God’s Word and my faith in Christ, is the pinnacle of “reality”, such a helmet could only increase my faith.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
I prefer tin foil hats, doesn't mess with my belief system, or my hair.

Irish

:lol: :lol: :lol: These laughing emotions can't touch the laughter and tears I had when reading this. My sides hurt!

To answer your question Qtipie....I've never heard of this hat but it sounds like a bunch of hooie to me.