Would you trust a CIA operative as President of the United States?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This morning, while driving to work, I heard an announcement on a news radio channel that a man named Evan McMullin stepped down from his position in the republican party in order to run for President as an independent. He apparently has some support that might've gone to Donald Trump and his campaign may help Hillary Clinton's campaign by drawing away votes from "the Don," but I refuse to vote for either major party candidates. This man has never held a political office and probably because certain jobs don't allow for political involvement, but his statements suggest that he holds to traditional values and I would think that his experience running the CIA's anti-terrorism unit would serve him in dealing with geo-politics more effectively than any career politician. Check out his web page and his letter to his "fellow Americans." I've never been a big fan of the CIA and their somewhat less than intelligent interference in foreign governments, but I do appreciate the kind of intellect it takes to be an operative in the CIA and the kind of patriotism that makes a man take an invisible government job rather than the big bucks of the private sector. There isn't much time left for a campaign, but I suspect you'll be seeing more of this fellow.

https://www.evanmcmullin.com

Any opinions?