Write to Ben Sasse and urge him to run 3rd party

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
The conservatives have no choice this year: looks like it will be 2 lefties running against ea. other.. The Republican party is GONE

could Ted Cruz start a 3rd party? Well, i know he could, but..

hmmmm... very strange this yr.. as in: abnormal..

I hope Sasse runs 3rd party. People are very unhappy with both presumptives this time.. both have VERY high unfavorables. How they got to be presumptive is.. well.. probably nefarious

:blink:

JPPT1974

Flowers of May
Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 23, 2012
East TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A third party would be great. As I am mainly Independent!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
JPPT1974 said:
A third party would be great. As I am mainly Independent!
yeh, i woke up and found myself Independent myself.. never thought THAT would happen! but the R party is such a big disappointment, can never give us good candidates.. we lose every election.. (thanks to Fox News which promotes the least conservative person running/most divisive)

that winner-take-all nonsense is VERY un-American! It is scary when someone who gets only 30-soemthing % wins ALL delegates. Un-democratic

yeh, i think all Rs could get behind someone like Sasse. :rolleyes:
He could unify the party and maybe, just maybe we could have a chance @ winning this time??

:unsure: