Yahoo Messenger Anyone?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Red_Letters88

Jan 5, 2008
Just wondering if any of you visit yahoo messenger Christian chat rooms...Ive had some great conversations in there lately.Anyone?

Jon-Marc

Jun 8, 2007
Jacumba, CA
The times I visited a chat room I usually got ignored. They tend to have their cliques and only communicate with certain individuals and ignore everyone else. One time I entered a chat room, and no one replied to my comments. Another time I entered a different chat room, and two guys were writing in Spanish. One stopped long enough to welcome me there in English, and then went back to his conversation in Spanish. No one else was there, and I felt like I was intruding in a private conversation. I left and haven't gone into another chat room since. I prefer Instant Messenger where it's one on one, or message boards like this one.

ForYou

Jan 21, 2008
Hmm,I really do not have a interest in yahoo!!!
smile.gif
,I operate on a mac,so I just stick to the default which is ichat(aim) etc
smile.gif
so yeahBut I did go into some chat rooms before,some people will talk to you,but they are not always the safest thing,Christian chat or not :/

His By Grace

Dec 28, 2007
I'm afraid of them somewhat. You always here of these stories where people get hooked up and end up leaving their husbands or wives. I know a few people this has happened to. I have said the very words, "That's ridiculous!" So it would be just like satan to draw me into something like that wth temptation from someone. That's why I like to keep everything public with discussing; yet private as far as your real name goes.

Wakka

Jun 4, 2007
I don't like chat programs. I think we should set up a voice communication thing on this forum. One such program is called Ventrilo. But I think it's just too over the top.