Yellowstone erupt?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Letsgofishing

Nov 27, 2007
what do I know Christina had the subject covered a while ago.I guess you guys can talk about whatever you want. and to pass the time a jokeGod was sitting in heaven one day when a scientist said to Him, “God, we don’t need you anymore. Science has finally figured out a way to create life out of nothing - in other words, we can now do what you did in the beginning.” “Oh, is that so? Explain…” replies God. “Well,” says the scientist, “we can take dirt and form it into the likeness of you and breathe life into it, thus creating man.” “Well, that’s very interesting… show Me.” So the scientist bends down to the earth and starts to mold the soil into the shape of a man. “No, no, no…” interrupts God, “Get your own dirt.”

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Now thats the LGF we know and love ... dumb joke by the way;) Ive missed you and your dumb jokes:)

AusDisciple

Dec 19, 2008
lol LGF. Good one!
biggrin.gif

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
I have heard that joke before .... good one. Especially when it is told by an 8 year old girl to a group of unbelievers ... priceless expressions on some of the faces.I am not up to date on Yellowstone but there have been rumblings there for a while now .... both from under the earth and the scientific community.Some say if it blows it could have devestating effects worldwide and for a long time.The creator has several shake-ups planned for the future. Should we dig a cave or look heavenward. That is the question .As for me and my house, we look to heaven ,Martin W.

jtartar

Mar 14, 2008
(Martin W.;68386)
I have heard that joke before .... good one. Especially when it is told by an 8 year old girl to a group of unbelievers ... priceless expressions on some of the faces.I am not up to date on Yellowstone but there have been rumblings there for a while now .... both from under the earth and the scientific community.Some say if it blows it could have devestating effects worldwide and for a long time.The creator has several shake-ups planned for the future. Should we dig a cave or look heavenward. That is the question .As for me and my house, we look to heaven ,Martin W.
Martin, It is not Yellowstone that everyone needs to be in fear of in these last days. The greatest threat to mankind is The Great Tribulation that is very near. During the Great Tribulation God will send Jesus and His Holy angels to rid this earth of all men who do not obey Jesus, and do not really KNOW God, Jehovah, the Almighty Creator of all life, John 17:3, 2Thes 1:7-9. :study: