Yer Missed, Needed, and Loved... The Greatest of WOords.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We need you... We miss you... We love you... The greatest of words! If people would sincerely share these words the church would grow! Too many churches have a strange type of love that really inhibits the growth.

Another need is for a smile. My nephew has worked for a trucking company for a couple of years now. He complains all the time that he hasn't been promoted in all these years with the company. Well, knowing the guy, melancholy has gotten the pity of my mom and sisters for years. I tell him all the time that melancholy will work against him in a career. His greatest of assets is a smile!

So a great need for the church these days is to tell people that they are needed, missed, and loved. And to say those words with a smile

Lively Stone

Jan 15, 2012
Ontario, Canada
Amen, rockytop! Encouragers are sorely needed in churches and churches where people encourage one another prosper.

Hebrews 10:25
And let us not neglect our meeting together, as some people do, but encourage one another, especially now that the day of his return is drawing near.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks guy's! Loves you to!
love-shower-smiley.gif