You Can’t Believe Political Polls

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
[SIZE=20pt]You Can’t Believe Political Polls [/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Sure, if you ask people which of the 2 candidates they would choose, they would say Trump or Clinton. But if you put Gary Johnson’s name in the mix… I guess we won’t know any time soon what the results of that would be… It isn’t called the lying media for nothing [/SIZE]

Bob Carabbio

Aug 3, 2016
Dallas, TX
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ScaliaFan said:
[SIZE=20pt]You Can’t Believe Political Polls [/SIZE]

[SIZE=20pt]Sure, if you ask people which of the 2 candidates they would choose, they would say Trump or Clinton. But if you put Gary Johnson’s name in the mix… I guess we won’t know any time soon what the results of that would be… It isn’t called the lying media for nothing [/SIZE]
"Gary Johnson", whomever he is (or Ben Carson, Ted Cruze, Jill Stein, whomever), is not at this point, and probably never will be a viable candidate. It's a GIVEN that THERE ARE ONLY TWO OPTIONS, everybody knows it, and the "System" guarantees it. The selection HAS BEEN MADE, and it's either the Donald, or (shudder) Hillary. And NOBODY HAS ANY IDEA WHATSOEVER whether either of 'em will make a good president. But we WILL find out about one of 'em at least in the foreseeable future.

And YES!!! The media LIES, Misrepresents, and Generally Behaves like Orwell's: "The Ministry of Truth".

Oh Well.

Adding Gary Johnson to the mix would be the same as adding Mickey Mouse - i.e. NOTHING.

ScaliaFan

Apr 2, 2016
Bob Carabbio said:
"Gary Johnson", whomever he is (or Ben Carson, Ted Cruze, Jill Stein, whomever), is not at this point, and probably never will be a viable candidate. It's a GIVEN that THERE ARE ONLY TWO OPTIONS, everybody knows it, and the "System" guarantees it. The selection HAS BEEN MADE, and it's either the Donald, or (shudder) Hillary. And NOBODY HAS ANY IDEA WHATSOEVER whether either of 'em will make a good president. But we WILL find out about one of 'em at least in the foreseeable future.

And YES!!! The media LIES, Misrepresents, and Generally Behaves like Orwell's: "The Ministry of Truth".

Oh Well.

Adding Gary Johnson to the mix would be the same as adding Mickey Mouse - i.e. NOTHING.
I cannot support Johnson anyway, as he said on TV that he is pro choice

that did it for me...

anyone who condones murder is unfit to be president

I am voting for Trump

I could have heard Johnson wrong, but i dont think so

Did u watch CNN townhall?