You fill Me

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Wynona

Staff member
Encounter Team
Jan 27, 2021
North Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What can I say, Lord, that hasn't already been said about you?

What words could express what you mean to me?

There are chains of sin breaking all around me. You feed me the manna of the word and my heart is full.

You fill me with peace. I don't fear the future because You are with me.

You fill me with joy, teaching me to give myself and resources away for the treasure of the Kingdom.

You fill me with righteousness. Your word cuts away everything in me that is not like You.

You are faithful. You are renewing my soul. You love me. You're my Father.

The broken things in my life, you habe restored. The evil that happened, You took that and made good out of it.

There is no one like You! Your presence and Your voice are what I crave every day.

Time alone with You has changed me. Where there was once crying and brokenness, there is purpose now. You have made me better, growing into the full stature of Christ.

You are God Most High and I praise you. In the light of who You are, we are changed.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
What can I say, Lord, that hasn't already been said about you?

What words could express what you mean to me?

There are chains of sin breaking all around me. You feed me the manna of the word and my heart is full.

You fill me with peace. I don't fear the future because You are with me.

You fill me with joy, teaching me to give myself and resources away for the treasure of the Kingdom.

You fill me with righteousness. Your word cuts away everything in me that is not like You.

You are faithful. You are renewing my soul. You love me. You're my Father.

The broken things in my life, you habe restored. The evil that happened, You took that and made good out of it.

There is no one like You! Your presence and Your voice are what I crave every day.

Time alone with You has changed me. Where there was once crying and brokenness, there is purpose now. You have made me better, growing into the full stature of Christ.

You are God Most High and I praise you. In the light of who You are, we are changed.
That sounds like a psalm of praise.