1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

You find out a lot online

Discussion in 'Christian Debate Forum' started by Willie T, Feb 13, 2020.

1. Willie T

Willie T Heaven Sent Staff Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
  2. Episkopos

Episkopos Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada

Maybe they can turn it into condos. We are seeing that a lot. When a church becomes a building...it can be sold. The mind boggles at seeing the sign "church for sale". I would say that the church was already sold to Constantine a long time ago! o_O:rolleyes:

I wonder if the members of that forum are included like furniture in the sale?

And that's this forum! ???

Last edited: Feb 13, 2020
    DNB, Pisteuo and Willie T like this.
  3. amadeus

amadeus Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I recall the nice little building where we attended services when first we moved from Wyoming to Oklahoma in 1987. During the period when I was really way out of it, the pastor [yes, I said that way on purpose] sold the building and built a new one right down the road. Not long after services started in the new building, the old one was refurbished and opened as bar. It was still a nice little building but it no longer held even a superficial claim to the title, "Joel's Bar".

Pisteuo likes this.