You won't believe this one.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GuyMartin

Oct 21, 2009
Murtha's on a terrain he wished he would've never gotten to.Reminds of ploitics here in Canada...to the exception here it is done behind close doors.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
GuyMartin;73794 said:
Murtha's on a terrain he wished he would've never gotten to.Reminds of ploitics here in Canada...to the exception here it is done behind close doors.
Hi Guy....sorry you're so cold up in the north country. It's pretty balmy down here in Alabama. I just had to turn the AC on. :eek: Politics is pretty stinky no matter which side of the border we live on...or which side of the aisle we vote for. :mad:

GuyMartin

Oct 21, 2009
I use to live in Milton FL. now this is big contrast.Where in AL. are you? If it's ok to ask.The weather here is been up and down.I will post pictures of this snow on my blog later and I will put a couple on here if I can. A video clip will be on tonight also, just for fun.

whirlwind

Nov 8, 2007
[quote name='GuyMartin;73800]I use to live in Milton FL. now this is big contrast.Where in AL. are you? If it's ok to ask.The weather here is been up and down.I will post pictures of this snow on my blog later and I will put a couple on here if I can. A video clip will be on tonight also' date=' just for fun.[/QUOTE'] I can stick my toe in the Gulf of Mexico....Mobile, Alabama. The weather is strange here too. For a few days it was wonderful...in the 40s at night and I love that type of weather. But, it's back up today and muggy. I look forward to your photos. Snow sounds terrific to me as I so seldom see it.

GuyMartin

Oct 21, 2009
I was in Church in Pensacola.Brownsville A.G.It's a small world after all. I should be in Pensacola next summer for a little vacation.

oneway

May 30, 2009
whirlwind;73798 said:
Hi Guy....sorry you're so cold up in the north country. It's pretty balmy down here in Alabama. I just had to turn the AC on. :eek: Politics is pretty stinky no matter which side of the border we live on...or which side of the aisle we vote for. :mad:
You got that right about the weather and the politics...It is sprinkling here now(NE Alabama) It will not stop raining down here!!!If it don't stop we are liable to start growing mold...I am running the AC too. I won't get started on politics,I do not want to get out my soapbox.

bigdummy

Feb 1, 2008
whirlwind;73757 said:
Take a look at our democracy in action. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywgUCdefSW8
I believe it , but than I have been a skeptic for years where our Govt. officials are concerned. Some of them may be honest and respectable when they enter office but sad to say if they want bills passed that favor their respective states they have to go along with their fellow members and vote for their states desires as well....You scratch my back and I'll scratch yours.

bigdummy

Feb 1, 2008
oneway;73841]You got that right about the weather and the politics...It is sprinkling here now(NE Alabama) It will not stop raining down here!!!If it don said:
I live in Gadsden, Al. so I know what you mean about rain, I know God promised their would never be another world flood, but that must have been before He created Alabama....Ray

bigdummy

Feb 1, 2008
GuyMartin;73807 said:
I was in Church in Pensacola.Brownsville A.G.It's a small world after all. I should be in Pensacola next summer for a little vacation.
I attended "Liberty Church" in Pensacola for a year before moving to West Palm Beach, when I retired I moved to Gadsden, Al. (Got tired of the Snow Birds every winter, and the high cost of living)

GuyMartin

Oct 21, 2009
bigdummy;73865]I attended "Liberty Church" in Pensacola for a year before moving to West Palm Beach said:
Yea, BAG purchased Liberty old campus for the School of Min.Pastor B. Lipscomb or close to that.