Your body will be biosludged and used as fertilizer

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Alkaline hydrolysis of the dead used again as fertilizer.
I expect this will be one of the latest 'woke' fads to 'replenish the earth'
Otherwise, they say the human body is wasted when it should be used to grow food.

Reactions: GEN2REV

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Your body will be biosludged and used as fertilizer
Now I know why daisies adorn tombstones!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I don't like this idea much. They can legally bio sludge you and dump the remains into the sewer system too.
Then using it all as fertilizer, this sewage, it is a mixed-up assortment of drugs, hormones, and chemicals and viruses. The plants absorb all that, and then you eat it. Bio chemicals accumulate in living bodies, so the more you eat that kind of food, the more the concentrations rise inside of you.

GEN2REV

May 12, 2021
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This world ...

I keep thinking it can't get too much worse and if I'm cautious and draw very near to God, maybe most of the darkness to come won't touch me .... too much.

Then another unthinkable corruption is exposed.

And another, ... and another, ....... I have often wondered if the exposure of these nightmarish realities isn't part of the agenda itself. The suicide rate has risen like ten-fold in the past decade or so. What makes people feel more hopeless than discovering more and more corruption and unimaginable travesties at work in their world? A feeling of inescapable negativity.

Get right with God. Because nothing, and nobody, else will get you through the horrors that are yet to come.

:(

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't like this idea much. They can legally bio sludge you and dump the remains into the sewer system too.
Then using it all as fertilizer, this sewage, it is a mixed-up assortment of drugs, hormones, and chemicals and viruses. The plants absorb all that, and then you eat it. Bio chemicals accumulate in living bodies, so the more you eat that kind of food, the more the concentrations rise inside of you.
It's a tough call knowing which fertilisers to use these days!