Mark of the Beast Study (Failed Nuclear Bomb Test, Phila. PA, 2019 A.D.)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

solway

Apr 19, 2021
Pennsylvania
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

(Have enough energy already for at least two conventional nuclear explosions, based in part on the pleasure of those unclean people, and etc. in using lethal force against over the years...........plus............apart of that is a blessing)

(when I am specifically resurrected from lethal force used against me, without a resurrected body, the opportunity for something that resembles a nuclear explosion takes place.............)

(An Accident will Happen in New York City.......first, this is commonly accepted history of a lost nuclear weapons in new york city/state......then, the usa will target jerusalem and pretend it is another country with nuclear exchanges, before a second nuclear explosion happens in the nations capital) -Back To Topic

Natural Acquisition of Resurrected Body::Nuclear Explosions (mark of the beast) (History)

iM7TZkM.jpg

Edward Leedskalnin (the man they could not hang).......was born in 1887.........He Naturally Obtains the "Mark of the Beast in 1928, @t @ge 41/42".
(Nuclear Tests and Weapon Developments, take shortly after that).
According to William Miller............"Halley's Comet 11 B.C. to 31 A.D. William Miller".............."41 Years Reckoned from Jesus"............a Nuclear Event took Place in that day.
That would be October of 2023..............we should see new york city eliminated by a nuclear weapon...............(the second nuclear weapon, it would be better if it was detonated at a low altitude, so the fallout is greater then 100 percent more...............the usa should take out jerusalem, and perhaps another target before this is resolved) (within a short period of time so it looks authentic with whatever story they make..........once the public starts to try to escape washington d.c. or etc, the deal will be off the bomb will be detonated immediately) (several failed attemps of nuclear detonation, so soon, or we'll keep trying) (once that works out good) (the last remaining charge, I will talk to china or some place in asia, and they will do a nuclear strike in india.............that is to say...........either result in loss of live is good)
(Edward Leedskalnin, perhaps used three charges, once to threaten the usa, to continue, world war 2.............and two more charges for japan.............so, will have to wait only a few years (for full or partial recharge), if it falls short of doing what I want, and because I can't get rid of them immediately, I only expect them to scoff at me, but that is okay, because I will tour india maybe, and there will be a full nuclear war between those places, billions of lives will die by their own idiot hands)
(Mark of the Beast, unified field that in part identifies with the bodies natural design.............IS SEPARATE FROM.............the Pandemic Plague of Covid-19/Rabies, that results from field excitation, and incompleted processes associated with the bodies natural design in a unified field environment) (either due to human dirth charge of total earth sphere network reaction............or generational decay)

(Humanity doesn't have a will to live, period. And. Its pride is its "accusation of dead flesh"..............the best answer is not to resolve the argument, but to set things into motion) (the RABIES, is still scheduled very soon.............if there is an additional development to the son of man, that is soon after that...........unless god grants an exception both for a resurrected body and to use euthanasia) (i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png.............these are not very bright people...........and because God passes down information through testimony............satan will try to use murder to pass down information, or suicide pleasure............it depends, relative to the subject of testimony, how lives are taken and the delay to taking those lives in using force, or lethal force against the son of man............walking to city hall in philadelphia, pa .......... in a few minutes)

Last edited:
Reactions: prism