Your favorite YouTube channels

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you share any favorite, secular YouTube channels?

Lately I've been watching some walking videos. The walks are in countryside and interesting towns or cities. Also, I like the videos with rain sounds and beautiful scenery.

If you subscribe to the channel, you can view all of their videos.

Here are a couple...

Debp

Jul 5, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here's another one of my favorite channels on YouTube.
Adorable Paws....he feeds hundreds of stray cats and some dogs in Istanbul. Also, he makes wooden houses for them.

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I don't have any favourites.

Reactions: Debp

wordofsalvation

Jan 28, 2022
Brazil
www.youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
One of my favorite secular YouTube channels is "Exploring with Josh," which features urban exploration and adventure in abandoned places worldwide. What captivates me the most is the way the videos are edited, blending suspense with the beauty of forgotten spaces. This inspired me to start creating similar content, focusing on the aesthetic and narrative flow of the videos.

For my video editing, I use Movavi, which I found through a guide on the best professional video editing software: 12 Best Professional Video Editing Software in 2024. Movavi's intuitive design and powerful features help me enhance the visual storytelling in my videos, making the editing process both efficient and enjoyable.

Last edited:
Reactions: Debp