God had given these dreams from 30 years ago about today

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know we can be skeptical concerning dreams, specially after the last 6 months. I have always been skeptical knowing that God is more interested in you as a person overcoming sin in your life through His help than hearing Jesus came back to fight King Kong and godzilla then took us all out in a rapture, yeah sounds funny, but this can be the stuff you hear from repetitive dreamers because they run out of content.
Even though I believe God can speak to us through dreams I don't think most are for public consumption as many can be derived from wanting to see things and our minds and the devil can also accommodate us. The other side of the coin because we are believers and trusting itis hard to believe people are evil enough to make things up to sell to you for view, attention and even money but that is also very real existing out there.

I believe God can give believers insight that shapes them for the future to not only understand what is coming, but what time it is. Time being what God had showed you and is preparing us for has begun. Either warning us or encouraging us in what we are doing.

I attached a video that i made that kicked off me using a youtube channel to share with folks what is going to take place and to know what is coming. Even though I haven't finished sharing all that God has shown me through the years. I thought I would share the video which really was the announcement to the beginning of one is taking place and now is coming. Before the pandemic hit the United States God spoke to me the day of reckoning has come. In that video I share the word I heard and mention two videos of two dreams God gave me 30 years ago that speak to this time which you can find on the same channel.

Do you believe we enter something that is going to take us into a worldwide judgment in a very rapid way? Like time speeding up after many years of working our way towards it. Anyways here is the video

Last edited:
Reactions: GTW27

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
THE FUTURE: A SURPRISE, OR REVEALED TO US?

What some people think about the future;
Tim LaHaye – I don’t have a clue. [Page 182 The merciful God of prophecy]

Marshall McLuhan – We drive into the future using only our rear view mirror.

J.G.Ballard – Everything has already happened, nothing exciting will ever happen again.

Albert Einstien – I never think of the future. It comes soon enough.

Sir Arthur Pinero – I believe the future is only the past again, entered through another
gate.

George Orwell – If you want a picture of the future, imagine a boot stomping on humans
forever.

George Allen – forget the past, the future gives you plenty to worry about.

Bill Cosby – There is hope for the future, because God has a sense of humor and we are
funny to God.

Corrie Ten Boom – Never be afraid to trust an unknown future to a known God.

Charles Kettering – My interest is in the future, because I am going to spend the rest
of my life there.

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad – The future belongs to Iran.

Praise God, we have the Bible, which gives us true and tested prophecy. Now, as we approach the times foretold by the ancient prophets, it has become possible for us to understand what God has planned for His people.

Isaiah 46:9-10 I am God, there is none like Me. From the beginning, I reveal the end.

Revelation 1:1 This is the revelation of Jesus Christ.... to show His servants what must
soon take place.

Isaiah 48:16 Draw near to Me and hear this: from the beginning I have never spoken in secret, I will be there at the time of fulfilment.

Reactions: Mark Balicki

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the prophetic is not this totally unknown concept of the future just as Keraz shows in His comment. It is much like traveling somewhere on a car trip. Because of information that may have been given ahead of time you can start recognize things you were told about as they are approaching so you know where to go and what to do.

It is simply knowing you are traveling in the right direction or not as you are paying attention to the Spirit of God guiding you. just as Keraz says at the end of His comment in Isaiah 48:16 "Draw near to Me and hear this: from the beginning I have never spoken in secret" Of course we have heard and seen through the scriptures, but Jesus made sure we also have it through the ministry He gave us through individuals (including prophets today) that He is leading and speaking through.

Ignore the signs, direction and instructions and you may miss it. Or worse, really miss it, and think your going in the right direction to find out you have come to a dead end where judgement awaits. I do not think anyone in their right mind wants to be there, but it happens and sometimes without us realizing it. So it good to contemplate that God speaks and we need to listen, and practice or live our lives in ways that does not keep us from growing in the knowledge of the Lord.

Mark Balicki

Jun 6, 2020
IRON MOUNTAIN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought this was interesting in my general reading today, It just to be aware of sin's deceitfulness so you don't end up like the foolish virgins when Christ comes. It will be too late.

HEBREWS 3:12-14 (hscb)
12 Watch out, brothers, so that there won’t be in any of you an evil, unbelieving heart that departs from the living God. 13 But encourage each other daily, while it is still called today, so that none of you is hardened by sin’s deception. 14 For we have become companions of the Messiah if we hold firmly until the end the reality that we had at the start. 15 As it is said:

Today, if you hear His voice,
do not harden your hearts as in the rebellion