Ziggy's Coffee Barista

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry , only just seen this ….
We had my parents living with us for 10 years ( then after 5 years ….my mum had to go into Care for dementia , so I had my dad for here for five years without her , we’d visit her every day …he died here at home from kidney and heart failure …which he wanted to do , in his own bed…)

Dad died at 90 , mum lived on in Care until she was 99.
I can tell you that they were lovely years , no regrets , so glad we had that time together.

Many blessings on you both. You will be very tired as he ages , and sometimes you’ll feel like it’s too much…but you will have this time together as a treasured memory …

Hugs and prayers ….H
It's hard to lose parents. My mother passed away a couple years ago. My prayers are with you Helen.

Reactions: L.A.M.B.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This one reminds me of this classic diner we used to have down by the interstate. A favorite of both the truckers and the locals. Breakfast served any time of day; terrific pancakes. During the summer, the lady who owned it would cut some hydrangea blooms like these from her garden and display them by the register.

Alas, when the lady who owned it retired and sold the property. The new owners tore down the diner and replaced it with a combo McDonald's and Sheetz gas station. Eat and get gas.

Don't it always seem to go,
That you don't know what you got 'til it's gone

Reactions: dev553344

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
iu

One for the road
:)
Every ingredient in there looks okay ... except SUCRALOSE. ARTIFICIAL SWEETENERS (also nutrasweet) ARE damaging to you gut health and actually contribute to obesity.

[What are the side effects of sucralose? To reiterate the many sucralose side effects, they include:
  • alters glucose and insulin levels.
  • increases risk of digestive problems.
  • alters gut health and damages the GI tract.
  • kills probiotics.
  • may play a role in certain cancers.
  • generates toxic compounds when heated.] DR. AXE
Energy ... at what cost? Just have a cup of coffee ... but make sure you get plenty of water during the day. Caffeine Is a diuretic. So if you have high blood pressure, and/or a history of heart trouble, go with decaf coffee ( water processed).

Better alternatives:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning everyone. Yes energy drinks are not meant for daily intake. But a couple a week isn't going to cause harm I would think.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Getting some morning coffee. I wonder how Ziggy is doing. Sometimes she takes breaks from the forum.

Reactions: Pathfinder7

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Good morning, CB..
---
6:47 am
East Coast